Saddest moment in Fates?

*Haku

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birthright Ch26-End.

Three really sad deaths that make me cry every time I see them. Oh and Elise and Xander appearing alongside Flora and Lilith at the end to bring Corrin back to life does not help the feels.

I found killing Kaden the saddest thing to me. He only fought you because he thought you and your army were after his clan's pelt. He also states he likes Nohrians too. I felt bad for killing him. Also Ryoma's suicide and just figuring out that you are the reason Takumi becomes a zombie as well hits me in the feels.

I havent finished the game yet, but the saddest moment for me is when Sakura is captured. I really feel bad for what is going on, and I just know she isn't going to make it through the story, which sucks because she is one of my favorite characters so far.

I found killing Kaden the saddest thing to me. He only fought you because he thought you and your army were after his clan's pelt. He also states he likes Nohrians too. I felt bad for killing him. Also Ryoma's suicide and just figuring out that you are the reason Takumi becomes a zombie as well hits me in the feels.

Flora's suicide is Birthright. For Conquest, I'd go with massacring Kaden.

I thought that was a service to humanity after the surprising difficulty of that chapter Conquest side.

Chapter 6, defeating Hinoka makes her say the line "Ugh.. what was I fighting for this whole time?" It made me feel awful about making her entire goal of making Corrin come home pointless.

Choosing a side it's the saddest part for me, as is the beginning of what happens later

You end dooming oner family and fighting them,and then you come to endgame and 2 of your siblings are dead... And only because you choose one side! Thanks god for Revelations giving us both families... But even that is a bid sad because of Crimson, she deserved better

Honestly, Lilithe's death is the only one that truly makes me sad, despite how incredibly random it is.

Why?

Because:

WazPARO.jpg

Please...I don't want to break down again... I just finished Chapter 24 and I literally had to pause for 5 minutes just to get myself to calm down while thinking 'It's only a game.' Lilith's death is the first death in Birthright and in Conquest that literally makes me fall into tears. Elise's death also does the same with me thinking, 'Why couldn't I just take the fatal blow and not you!?'

When Garon killed Zola in Birthright. Like, legit, this dude is the only enemy I can say that I truly liked and felt for despite his role within the story. That is how the rest should have been. Also, Xander. Fuck Elise. Why the hell would you jump in front of a hit meant for Kamui? Is she stupid? Kamui could have taken it! Does she not realize all the other hits Kamui has taken in battle at that point!? Xander, on the other hand, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, my pretty bae.

When Garon killed Zola in Birthright. Like, legit, this dude is the only enemy I can say that I truly liked and felt for despite his role within the story. That is how the rest should have been. Also, Xander. Fuck Elise. Why the hell would you jump in front of a hit meant for Kamui? Is she stupid? Kamui could have taken it! Does she not realize all the other hits Kamui has taken in battle at that point!? Xander, on the other hand, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, my pretty bae.

Elise was trying to get through to Xander who was being very irrational. It's hilarious to me that you say fuck you Elise but sympathize with Xander when he didn't even fulfill her last wish after she died at his hands.

Assuming you were being serious that is, which i hope you weren't.

Edited by BruceLee

Elise was trying to get through to Xander who was being very irrational. It's hilarious to me that you say fuck you Elise but sympathize with Xander when he didn't even fulfill her last wish after she died at his hands.

Assuming you were being serious that is, which i hope you weren't.

I wasn't being serious. LOL. Except about the Zola thing. That made me feel bad for real.

Edited by SaiSymbolic