Inviting allies to your room is awkward

Camilla

Does the way that allies move and bounce around while they are speaking when you invite them to your room bother anyone else? They just move their heads and eyes around so much! It looks to me like they are having a seizure on my screen. I remember when I invited Sakura to my room, she was moving her head and eyes from side to side so much that she looked like a goldfish swimming in a bowl. How is this supposed to be endearing? It looks extremely awkward.

I suppose some of the cheesy lines could be perceived as awkward too, but those just amused me personally. No specific examples come to mind right now. Did anyone see any lines that they thought were really cheesy and awkward?

Well, the big thing to remember is that function was gutted super hard in NA's release. You see it really blatantly with Flora as it takes her a full second or two before she begins talking and moving.

Huh, I guess it isn't just me. I always thought there was something just a bit... wrong about those animations. They look great at first glance, but...

Of the ones I've seen so far, I think Selkie's bothers me the most. It almost looks like her head is bobbing around in the air, independent of her neck and body.

Edited by Phoenix_Kensai

Did anyone see any lines that they thought were really cheesy and awkward?

''I'm going to pack a launch for you today! I know what you love, a cheese sandwich... With all the crust cut off.''

Jokes aside, the whole inviting allies is awkward imo. But the animations are pretty weird, Peri's constant ''jumps'' when talking are odd.

Edited by Noahfest

Well, the big thing to remember is that function was gutted super hard in NA's release. You see it really blatantly with Flora as it takes her a full second or two before she begins talking and moving.

Don't worry, it's still awkward in the Japanese version. If anything I'm jealous of you guys for being able to get some extra support points quickly as opposed to having to stroke people's faces.

Also, I noticed a lot of characters bobbing their heads in a very strange way as well. I believe Kazahana has the weirdest one, going right to left in a zigzag pattern while lowering her head, and then raising it again.

Yes sometimes is awkward... Specially when the invited character say stuffs like this:

tumblr_o3843r46OB1rql8cco1_400.jpg

Oh Takumi... I prefer not to explain what was the sounds you heard LoL (funny, it make him sounds really innocent haha)

Yes sometimes is awkward... Specially when the invited character say stuffs like this:

tumblr_o3843r46OB1rql8cco1_400.jpg

Oh Takumi... I prefer not to explain what was the sounds you heard LoL (funny, it make him sounds really innocent haha)

I thought this was my screenshot for a second.

XwroefZ.jpg

I like the high quality models but they could be less animated.

I thought this was my screenshot for a second.

XwroefZ.jpg

Threesome mod? Has science gone too far?

I like the high quality models but they could be less animated.

Threesome mod? Has science gone too far?

Everyone wants to touch my husband's furry tail and ears. And cuddle next to it.

This is fact.

Really the only thing that bothers me about the room stuff is the fact your own child blushes when they talk to you. I'm okay with the threesome requests though

4XJjTwA.jpg

This is good too

RBG0A90.jpg

It doesn't bother me so much. I have the models on my computer and switched between my favorites for a couple of months before I lost interest in them. It looks even more strange with their movements set to loop and no sound/talking. I guess I got used to it.

What gets to me is, without skinship, it doesn't even feel like I'm interacting with them. They stay for a couple of seconds and just leave.

lmao Taco Meat.

i love the animations and the models. Im actually pretty glad that the rubbing part is removed, because it can be really tedious with the spouse bonding. That happens all the time and imagine having to face-rub every single time. Yeaaaaahhhh. I love you, Benneh, but come on.

Eh. Some of the models are odd but I give them slight slack because it was a first time thing. Kind of like how I can forgive the voice acting Final Fantasy X because it was a first time attempt (I honestly don't even think it's as bad as people make it out to be.)

My favorite bouncing model would have to be Hinata's because, just as the screen fades to white, he winks at the player. Just because of that, I am seriously contemplating marrying him, even though I customized my MC to be predominately magic for when I marry Saizou. Hisame will come out like trash but that wink.

I think he's winking. Unless he has a twitch or something.

Yes, the kiss animation just makes me go "Nope" when Jakob does it. I do like the line Takumi gives every time we invite him.

though:4c36688c-809b-4a8c-a166-225c0cc34244_zps

... Well, if you insist. ;)

Some of those lines. lol

I get the feeling Takumi is being sarcastic with that slipper and cuddle thing though. :P

I mean, hey man, if your sister was married to a fox and had a family of floofy foxes, I'd ask to join the cuddle pile too.