Wyvern Lord or Great Knight or Great Lord for Selena?

Just got my Selena to Level 5 as a Hero. I'm going to buy skills to make her stronger anyway, but I want to maximize her Strength Stat before putting her into Bow Knight as her final class. Should I put her into Great Knight, Wyvern Lord, or Great Lord to pump up her strength procs? Also, is there a better husband for her than Silas or child for her to mother than Sophie? Thanks!

I'm really biased because I popped my Selena to Great Lord almost immediately to get Aether and the other GL skills. The only thing is if you do choose Great Lord, you shouldn't go back to Bow Knight since GL > BK.

I just realized you get only one Exalt's Brand. Selena makes perfect sense for the honor! Great Lord seems great, but it's a finishing class I think. Would she want to go Great Knight or Wyvern Lord until Level 20, then switch to Great Knight?

Are there any other DLC skills she wants before I send her to Great Lord? Galeforce from Dark Flier or Aggressor from Dread Fighter?

If you're going hard core favortism on her, slap dread fighter as well. She makes use of the growths well, and Luna isn't as good as it used to be so no GK. Might as well stick to Aether. Remember, you only get one scroll forever until the new DLC comes.

If you're going hard core favortism on her, slap dread fighter as well. She makes use of the growths well, and Luna isn't as good as it used to be so no GK. Might as well stick to Aether. Remember, you only get one scroll forever until the new DLC comes.

Maybe I'll just put her through Great Lord then if that'll make her better than Bow Knight. Which skills would be best for Great Lord Selena?

Was thinking: Quixotic + Aether + Rend Heaven + Lethality + Vantage? With the possibility of Swordfaire over Lethality and Savage Blow over Vantage?

Only one of Aether, Lethality and Rend Heaven can activate at once so there is no point in running all three.

I thought procstacking was a thing to ensure that the chance of something activates happens with Lethality > Aether > Rend Heaven!

The point of procstacking with offensive skills is to ensure that something would proc rather than nothing, which can render skills like Hoshidan Unity redundant as procstacking can reduce the chance of proccing nothing to single digit percents in addition to increasing damage output. It's especially effective with attack procs that have high activation rates.

In Awakening, Luna and Ignis are often combined with Astra or Aether. Sol is almost never used in procstacking as it doesn't increase damage output (and can reduce potential/overall damage output). Vengeance, despite having potential for extremely high damage, is also almost never used in attack procstacks as it relies too much on the user to be heavily damaged to reliably increase damage output.

Edited by Roflolxp54

The point of procstacking with offensive skills is to ensure that something would proc rather than nothing, which can render skills like Hoshidan Unity redundant as procstacking can reduce the chance of proccing nothing to single digit percents in addition to increasing damage output. It's especially effective with attack procs that have high activation rates.

In Awakening, Luna and Ignis are often combined with Astra or Aether. Sol is almost never used in procstacking as it doesn't increase damage output (and can reduce potential/overall damage output). Vengeance, despite having potential for extremely high damage, is also almost never used in attack procstacks as it relies too much on the user to be heavily damaged to reliably increase damage output.

So if I'm using Vantage + Quixotic, which three procs would be best for my Selena? Lethality, Rend Heaven, and Aether all seem good to me. Especially because Sol doesn't increase damage chances and I heard Luna just isn't as good this time around.