Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 32 is up! Rhajat's legs, Hayato's height, and scenes ruined by dressing your guys in silly accessories are touched on today. xD

I'm just stopping into say I keep reading the title as 4Kids translation and thinking this is going to be some meme translation topic

That would be bad, very very bad. xD But that does make me wonder if there should be a competition for a parody thread where someone takes these pages and changes them to how 4Kids would do it!

Ha ha bara azura is best azura. Also poor Lilith! D :
Thank you for translation! : D

You're welcome! Thank you for reading :D

It's interesting how Shiro and Siegbert are such polar opposites, even they ways they were raised were completely different.

And yet they get along so well.

And it is a good question, who writes the character bios?

Page 32 is up! Rhajat's legs, Hayato's height, and scenes ruined by dressing your guys in silly accessories are touched on today. xD

That would be bad, very very bad. xD But that does make me wonder if there should be a competition for a parody thread where someone takes these pages and changes them to how 4Kids would do it!

You're welcome! Thank you for reading :D

That callback to Tharja from in Awakening, wow. Rajhat goes berserk on her father and wins before she even has to cast a hex on him, lol. Beating your father just by saying what the hex can possibly do is impressive, hopefully Hayato didn't get that punishment from his daughter. Ok, I'll also admit that Rajhat in this comic looked very pretty...until she got very mad.

Shiro and Siegbert going off on the topic of royalty although Siegbert has somewhat more experience of being a royal family member (personality and devotion) than his Hoshido rival. Also, I have to admit that that Jailer picture, if it was Ryoma, intimidated me at the first glance.

Shiro and Siegbert going off on the topic of royalty although Siegbert has somewhat more experience of being a royal family member (personality and devotion) than his Hoshido rival. Also, I have to admit that that Jailer picture, if it was Ryoma, intimidated me at the first glance.

Yeah, Its Ryoma, although it did take me a while to figure it out. Another creepy picture of Ryoma. :P

Edited by Blade_of_Light

Yeah, Its Ryoma, although it did take me a while to figure it out. Another creepy picture of Ryoma. :P

It's almost hard to tell what Siegbert's reaction (or what his expression is) when Shiro is thinking about what his father (Ryoma) looks like as 'regal'. Shiro looks just fine as if 'yeah I can see my father as that'.

Jailer mask -> is that the name for the Faceless mask?

And then there's the General shoulder armor...

Even weirder would be Ryouma wearing a Scarecrow head. XD

It's interesting how Shiro and Siegbert are such polar opposites, even they ways they were raised were completely different.

And yet they get along so well.

And it is a good question, who writes the character bios?

Hubba, I guess. xD Or maybe the Rainbow Sage this time around...

Jailer mask -> is that the name for the Faceless mask?

And then there's the General shoulder armor...

Even weirder would be Ryouma wearing a Scarecrow head. XD

I think there is a accessory called the Jailer's/Jaikeeper mask? I don't remember what it was translated to exactly, but I recall seeing it there as a separate accessory from the Faceless mask : )

I guess we know now where Shara gets her stalking from. He must have actually watched Takumi sleep, to find out about the nightmares.

I guess we know now where Shara gets her stalking from. He must have actually watched Takumi sleep, to find out about the nightmares.

Oh god...That's perfect material for one of these comics. I'd love to see one that deals with exactly how he finds out everything about these people.

Up until now I'd always assumed it was Corrin writing those reports. Considering how odd he was, and his naivete it always made sense that way. Now though...

Edited by Honey Bunny

You know, a little bit off topic and a little bit related, but what happened with the Fire Emblem official comic drawn by Kozaki-sensei? I remember reading about it... and nothing else since.

Page 33 is up! A look at Selkie & Ignatius's C support silly-ified, and a joke on Benny's bear friendship. xD

The Jailer Mask and Armored Shell[spoiler=Picture]

62LIp7q.jpgqTFT9vS.jpgHUfTN4I.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad I recalled it correctly then : )

So it's Tsukuyomi who writes those little tidbits of everyone in the army? What a stalker; he even knows Caeldori is the one who falls in love the easiest.

Yes, Tsuku-yato has a lot of explaining to do. xD

You know, a little bit off topic and a little bit related, but what happened with the Fire Emblem official comic drawn by Kozaki-sensei? I remember reading about it... and nothing else since.

I didn't know he was doing one. But I haven't heard anything about it either...

Yes, Tsuku-yato has a lot of explaining to do. xD

In Awakening it was a mystical force behind it, and here it's just a little kid creeping on his daughter. Huh...

I really like the art style in these comics; it's so expressive, or at least that's how my very untrained eyes see it.