Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe just a generic dark knight. That is a fun image to imagine though xD

On the right side...Xander decides to stay true to the dark yet somewhat noble cause of fighting. A bottle is a weapon but not good enough until you break it and make it sharp. At least Corrin isn't that alarmed, he did hear his older brother break the glass bottle so he could easily guess what will happen next.

On the left side...Ryoma takes cooking to the next extreme. Use the food as a weapon, then smash the frying pot onto the enemy's head as a weapon. Corrin seemed more upset about the former than the latter when he saw Ryoma doing something completely unneeded (especially since Ryoma just ruined the meal).

Corrin: "I don't want my enemies to die, I just want them to suffer for experience."

At least that's my interpretation of it.

Also, I can't get enough of these making fun of the brothers. It's pure gold.

Page 36 is up! The start of a new chapter so just one strip. It features Benny, whose hair is a bird. xD

Lol, I can't stop grinning at the comic. The picture of Effie picking up that Rice block with Rinka on it (who's trying to eat it) is funny. Poor, Benny, being the center of teasing when it comes down to describing animals by Corrin/Kamui.

Page 37 is up! Not only do we get a boob joke, but also a butt joke this time. xD Yay...?

Aha I see. So it is kinda like the "Dad, please stop" meme.

..."Aqua, please stop."

Yep, it can work like that. Please may come off as a sort of more polite way than implied though. : )

> Chapter is called "girl power"

> Shows girls being insecure about their breast size

Am I missing something here or does that just seem...conflicting?

You're not wrong it really is conflicting. Even the artwork is conflicting. It looks like "girl power" means boob and butt jokes according to this artist. The Rinkah and Kagero comic is pretty gross too with the butt joke. Just why? I seriously hope the rest of the chapter isn't like this page.

Edited by Frelia