Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chapter is entitled 'Girl Power'.

And the first two punchlines are butt and boob jokes respectively

This does not bode well...

Not to mention the artstyle comes across as one of those chibi mangas, which generally are like crappy kid's shows. At least the ones I know of. Speaking of which, who drew these comics?

On a side note, who else thought of DOA Xtreme when they saw the "butt sumo"?

Edited by RedRob

The chapter is entitled 'Girl Power'.

And the first two punchlines are butt and boob jokes respectively

This does not bode well...

It does not bode well at all, since unlike before where it was subtle, this time is was too...extreme. I don't know if I can call it a 'joke' or not in context.

...Can we have niichan teasing back?

I wish. I liked the older brother teasing a 100 times better than what we got on this page. It was actually funny.

Edited by Frelia

I wish. I liked the older brother teasing a 100 times better than what we got on this page. It was actually funny.

I live for the teasing the older bros. Why is boob jokes this prevalent....

I'm not against those types of jokes,butt those weren't funny all. I hope the rest of the chapters are ass pleasing as the niichan teasing ones.

0d2f4e61946498bf2c954b431fb70a34.jpg

Seriously though, I agree. People can joke about whatever they want, but the thing about comedy is that it's supposed to be entertaining; this was just "oh yeah, I'm insecure about my tits, please tell me how to make them bigger" - in a chapter titled "girl power".

Hm, maybe we should stop complaining about the page so we don't demoralize Kirokan; it's not their fault the page was boring after all, and I've found many other strips to be very entertaining.

*loads gun*

Nah, Bro. You ain't the only one.

... i though it was kinda funny... then again I was raised on monty python and that they all wanted huge tracks of land was kinda amusing especially soliel who was totally there for a different reason.

We are outnumbered, yet we will persevere. We must.

Hm, maybe we should stop complaining about the page so we don't demoralize Kirokan; it's not their fault the page was boring after all, and I've found many other strips to be very entertaining.

Similar thoughts. I would want to think that those of us who complained including myself did so without really considering the effort the translators go through translating the comics for everyone and that they're putting aside their own free time to make others happy.

Thought the butt sumo was funny. Seriously ya'll make it sound like this was the worst thing ever conceived. I get not caring for these kinds of jokes (just kinda shrugged at the boob one admittedly) though and feel it's more an issue of the portrayal of women in anime for example: every friggin' comedy-harem anime conceived.

I admit it, the boob joke made me laugh a little, mostly due to how absurd it was. (I am usually apatetic towards fanservice).

Butt joke wasn't nearly as funny though, but these comics can't all be winners.

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

I have to say, I like how some of the jokes in these things poke little holes in Fates. Like the one with Azura and the Log twirling, or Fuga and the Wind Tribe chapter. Always makes me laugh when something is able to make fun of itself in fun ways.

Edited by Tolvir

I have to say, I like how some of the jokes in these things poke little holes in Fates. Like the one with Azura and the Log twirling, or Fuga and the Wind Tribe chapter. Always makes me laugh when something is able to make fun of itself in fun ways.

I agree as well. I really like the self-aware humor a lot as well.

I hope there's more of those in the future panels!

Guy guys, I got what's the problem. You're just butthurt about it. Get it?

giphy.gif

*groans of increasing discomfort.

Can we go back to niisans teasing please? That's about 10x funnier than this page. Well, I can only hope that the rest of the chapter won't be like this.

Well this chapter's called "Girl Power" so we probally won't in a while.

Edit: MUNCH, MUNCH.

Edited by Blade_of_Light