Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 71 is up! A joke on making sure to check your unit's positions (for first) and your unit's equipment (second) xD

Corrin always checks the equipment of his soldiers thoroughly, like we saw in the last strip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha! Women who can't cook! Now isn't that just about the silliest joke you've ever heard for the first time?

I'm pretty sure that's what 95% of shounen writers think happens in the kitchen when they come up with this pure comedy gold.

I don't think it's a joke about women who can't cook but rather one about Rinka being shit at everything, be it cooking, fighting and not acting a like a complete asshole to nearly everyone she meets. Seriously, what a fucking waste of space.

Either that or they're joking about her fire tribe ability. I still believe that it's the first though.

Angry Azura is glorious. She will sing for us mortals the song of RAGE. She'd probably make even Oboro feel inadequate.

Guess that Dwyer must really not like posture. But how did he end up in a tree...?

Page 74 is up! A fun joke on the elder brothers destroying everything, and then debate on to Keaton's real purpose in life. (Well okay I made that sound more dramatic than it is xD)

Someone take GIMP away from me

FN1BQyi.jpg

I like how that Azura game is adults only. xD

Angry Azura is glorious. She will sing for us mortals the song of RAGE. She'd probably make even Oboro feel inadequate.

Guess that Dwyer must really not like posture. But how did he end up in a tree...?

Probably trying to find a place to nap, as his supports with Mitama talk about. xD

I love Jakob's pose and expression in that second panel. Neat small detail.

I can't help but feel I use Xander wrong in my games - he always ends up kind of average for me. In my Revs game (where I could directly compare him with the Hoshidans), both Ryoma and Takumi were far more powerful/useful.

I love Jakob's pose and expression in that second panel. Neat small detail.

I can't help but feel I use Xander wrong in my games - he always ends up kind of average for me. In my Revs game (where I could directly compare him with the Hoshidans), both Ryoma and Takumi were far more powerful/useful.

You're not alone, my Conquest Xander ended up kind of average for me too :( He stopped being able to kill things by himself a few chapters after I got him, mostly because he's too slow to double things (come on Xander, why are you so slow, you're on a horse!), and his Str wasn't great (I think at the same level as Azura, he only had like 2 or 3 more Str than her, so maybe I got RNG screwed there). I turned him into a Swordmaster in Revelations and he was slightly better, but still slow for a Swordmaster. I think it's just that Paladins kinda suck in this game? At least in my experience....

Left comic: I'm gonna imagine that now every time I pair up Keaton with a flying unit XD

Xander/Marx feels more carried by his weapon than Ryoma. That's what it feels like when I use him, and considering his Arena results for me...

Though the Raijinto does give Ryoma stat boosts in exactly the right places to kill things, whereas the Siegfried... doesn't