Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 78 is up! Oboro harassing Saizo to make him fabulous, and Azama and Izana being a deadly sparkly eyed combo. xD

Why isn't this thread pinned?

I guess posting everyday keeps it on top anyway xD

Obligatory (warning, potential nightmares lie ahead):

Brock_open_eyes.png

Perhaps some eyes are best left unopened... Maybe Brock, Azama, and Izana should form some kind of club?

Lol I love Saizo and Oboro's support. I wish we could see Ryoma's face in the last panel XD

Also, I stared at the 3rd panel for like a minute, trying to figure out why Saizo looks so odd... it's 'cause he doesn't have his mask! It looks... wrong.

Almost as wrong as Azama opening his eyes, haha. I think Izana actually has a sprite where his eyes are open. He looks pretty kawaii with Mitama eyes

Ah yeah! I wanted to know what that comic with Saizo was about haha. Oboro really doesn't have problems undressing people, that's funny since in the Hoshido Anthology she did it too, and her in the komas she keep doing it... But she don't want Corrin to enter the bathroom... wonder if she only didn't care with people she already have time knowing.

Poor Saizo, at least Ryoma found him fabulous!

Okay, that last line of the right panel is something straight out of Rick and Morty's mindset.

"Boys can be adorable. Girls can be scary. I don't even know what's right and wrong anymore."

"Here, have a beer. ALCOHOL MAKES EVERYTHING OKAY!"

Edited by dtmahanen101