Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

Don't stop him Takumi!

We want to see Corrin resting in Ryoma's chest!

Things like this are the reason people dislike you Takumi!

On a more serious note, that picture abvoe, with Ryoma, M!Corrin and Takumi is really good.

Love the Hoshidan Royal Boys!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget Corn Ryoma

come give ur tits to me

Oh dear, Thor Odinson, shield your eyes! You're going to get a heart attack!

too late im going to embrace those bara tiddies
Edited by Thor Odinson

Haha once again Ryoma comes to save the day from boob jokes. Takumi why did you stop him!

I guess being the "last to give up" means Ryoma's competitive about everything doesn't it XD (even though it's Takumi's personal ability that's called "competitive")

On a more serious note, that picture abvoe, with Ryoma, M!Corrin and Takumi is really good.

Love the Hoshidan Royal Boys!

The title bubble covered up too much of Ryoma though Edited by MapleRose

Anyway, did anyone else notice that Ryoma basically tore his ARMOR into pieces.

What's the issue?

It's only natural that a man like Ryoma can tore his armor with bare hands.

What were you expecting?

Page 93 is up! Sorry about this one being put up a bit later. I was scratching my head on trying to convey the intended pun, and horribly failed. xD I didn't think it would be so hard to do so. This is where official localizers and their translation teams come in handy for tossing ideas around (before they decide to just up and change it). So, I left a TN note on the page as well as in much more detail on the blog page, rather than change the dialogue drastically.

I didn't get the joke at first and imagined Azura singing the haiku XD It's really funny either way. Love that girl.

The comic on the right didn't seem all that funny to me, though...was I the only one?

I've only been studying Japanese for a bit and I still struggle to read simple sentences (excluding stuff written for learners that hardly exists in the real world), but I can see why it can be hard to translate. I had no idea that the word for sing could also mean to recite poetry.

I thought it was funny, though, even if the pun doesn't quite translate. It's a shame Azura can't actually do that.

Page 94 is up, clearly Hayase Reku is not a fan of Selena. xD

I've only been studying Japanese for a bit and I still struggle to read simple sentences (excluding stuff written for learners that hardly exists in the real world), but I can see why it can be hard to translate. I had no idea that the word for sing could also mean to recite poetry.

I thought it was funny, though, even if the pun doesn't quite translate. It's a shame Azura can't actually do that.

xD I always found that strange in learner's books. Which ones are you using?

Indeed, I feel like that would be something that, if i were professionally translating, I would change to get a similar feeling across without the exact sort of joke!

Page 95 is up! We get a lovely Oboro face (see below) and then some Takumi and Leo silliness!

oboroisthebest.png

Does Hayato normally address Fuga as chief?

Hmm this is a good point, he does say Chief Fuga doesn't he? I'll probably fix that for the final edition. : )