Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Neat...the dragon form has a mouth! At last!

On another note, I find it rather cute the conversation between Kana and her dad (and making fun of going to the hot springs at the wrong time) and Kiragi was adorable.

Huh, so the dragon form DOES have a mouth. I mean I figured it did since Anankos did, but nice to get confirmation (of a sort).

I really enjoyed Kana and Corrin's strip. Corrin scolding a literal dragon and calling her "young lady" just made my day XD. How many more pages are in this, Kirokan? I though it was just 100, but your last post suggests there's more.

The dragon form has a mouth? Wut?

Uh, we already knew the dragon form has a mouth? It was in the CG cutscene after chapter 5 when Azura calmed Corrin down

Page 100 is up! Begins a new chapter with a joke that revolves around Japanese idioms. See the notes here.

Huh, so the dragon form DOES have a mouth. I mean I figured it did since Anankos did, but nice to get confirmation (of a sort).

I really enjoyed Kana and Corrin's strip. Corrin scolding a literal dragon and calling her "young lady" just made my day XD. How many more pages are in this, Kirokan? I though it was just 100, but your last post suggests there's more.

116 pages (which includes author info), so 114 with just comics. We'll be there in just 13 more days!

The original Kiragi/Caeldori C-support fits better with Kiragi's supports with his mom.

Also, he looks like, 6, here.

I love the Kana strip!

I haven't looked yet, but does the support with his mother have the war report convo then? Since that would be interesting if it was a change too!

Oh, I'm familiar with that idiom as well … although the one I know has a slight variation. In Korean, it's called "a fox and a tiger's wedding", and it refers to weather conditions when there's rain and sunny skies.

Although I thought it was a completely Korean thing.

I haven't looked yet, but does the support with his mother have the war report convo then? Since that would be interesting if it was a change too!

No, sorry. His support with his mother is about him skipping out on homework because he finds it boring and pointless. He's evidently not a fan of writing!

I've not heard the phrases in today's comic before, but you've done a great job translating it!

116 pages (which includes author info), so 114 with just comics. We'll be there in just 13 more days!

That's awesome! Thank you for all your hard work! Are you going to translate the Revelation anthology too, or take a (well-earned) break?

Page 101 is up! More Selkie for Selkie fans (and silly Ignatius), as well as Felicia being a destructive Goddess (and Beruka being Beruka)

Oh, I'm familiar with that idiom as well … although the one I know has a slight variation. In Korean, it's called "a fox and a tiger's wedding", and it refers to weather conditions when there's rain and sunny skies.

Although I thought it was a completely Korean thing.

It's interesting how cultures can relate based on how similar idioms can be : )

In my country we call it "Kasal ng Tikbalang" (tikbalang is a human horse)

Is your country the Philippines? : ) That's pretty awesome to know! Thanks for sharing.

No, sorry. His support with his mother is about him skipping out on homework because he finds it boring and pointless. He's evidently not a fan of writing!

I've not heard the phrases in today's comic before, but you've done a great job translating it!

Oh okay, interesting... wonder if that was a war report before too xD I should check later...

That's awesome! Thank you for all your hard work! Are you going to translate the Revelation anthology too, or take a (well-earned) break?

I've been asked to take a look at it. Normally anthologies are a bit harder since they're not organized like 4koma which are easy to do a day. xD Is nobody already translating that? That's pretty surprising... I would love to if I get the time, but maybe a bit of a break first, yes. : )

Edited by Kirokan

I love how synchronized Odin and Ophelia are, they're the most adorable father-daughter pair ever *squishes them both*

Beruka, just because you have a high poison tolerance, doesn't mean you should keep eating that, it's probably not good for you

Of course, Kaze, Saizo and Kagero prove that Hoshidans aren't any better at chest exposition.

I love the right comic. Peri is adorable.