Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

How so? : ) (ahhh I see a typo on that page... gah and it can never be fixed now...not easily anyway xD)

Every enemy on Anna's map in FE if has the same face and model. XD

Thanks so much for these translations. They're really good at brightening up my forum browsing. :P

EDIT: Actually, is it mentioned anywhere that Nyx likes coffee? Or is that a general Nohrian thing?

Edited by s07195

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 27 is now up, featuring a silly Mozu and then another My Castle joke --this time dealing with the strange servants you can pick to be the attendant... xD

Simply amazing. I really hope this takes off. xD

And ah, sorry for assuming such. Still, I would love to see what you have : )

The joke revolves around the concept of "wabisabi" which partially has to do with her posture there too. The way she is drinking it is associated with a refined, yet archaic demeanor. So comes across as a rather "old lady," beyond simply the fact its green tea. xD So you're safe if you drink green tea! Just don't appreciate the aesthetic of it or else you'll look old!

The entire premise of the Faceless being the Castle Attendant is just funny because in-game, they are detailed as having no emotions and only being used to cause destruction. What sells it more is that Female Corrin absolutely loves the idea while Jakob and to a lesser extend, Dwyer, seem to become very upset over the thought of something inferior having better priority than either of them.

Mozu...she finds a way to use a class that's normally meant for sparring and fighting and turns it up to eleven by making just as much if not more use for it for practical terms. In her case, Mozu makes the class great for farming. Poor Female Corrin, she seems distraught since she misses Mozu before she became a Swordmaster. Silas as normal not seeing a problem though and just going along with what Mozu did, lol.

Page 28 is up and starts a new chapter under a new artist. And I like how its started, silly Elise and her imagination. xD

I think the Awakening one did something similar with Emmeryn...

Every enemy on Anna's map in FE if has the same face and model. XD

Thanks so much for these translations. They're really good at brightening up my forum browsing. :P

EDIT: Actually, is it mentioned anywhere that Nyx likes coffee? Or is that a general Nohrian thing?

It seems to be a general Nohrian thing. Hoshido has katanas, Nohr has swords. Hoshido has tea, Nohr has coffee. xD

And ah yes, that makes sense!

Talk about putting the skills you learned during your military career to civilian life applications.

I usually put Felicia as the caretaker for mine because I need to hear her go Hawawawa every now and then.

I hear this on many castle visits, and it is so cringe-worthy yet amusing at the same time. xD

Edited by Kirokan

Someone PLEAAAAAAAAAASE cosplay Xander as a Songstress.

Nothing would give me greater joy than that.

But oh my gosh, they just opens the possibility of Fire Emblem Fates: The Musical.

Please give me everyone breaking out into song and dance.

Edited by carefreejules

Page 28 is up and starts a new chapter under a new artist. And I like how its started, silly Elise and her imagination. xD

I think the Awakening one did something similar with Emmeryn...

It seems to be a general Nohrian thing. Hoshido has katanas, Nohr has swords. Hoshido has tea, Nohr has coffee. xD

And ah yes, that makes sense!

I hear this on many castle visits, and it is so cringe-worthy yet amusing at the same time. xD

O_O

I can now understand how Xander feels by looking at Elise's expression on her face... Knowing what type of person Elise is, the thought of her smiling at be creepy at times.

I imagined death metal YOU ARE THE OCEANS GRAY WAVES

and now I need someone cosplaying as Aquadress!Marx singing it in my life

Literally the first thing I thought when I saw it: "Welp, Thor's probably ecstatic."

Tis so cute no?

Now I know why only Aqua is locked to Songstress. First it starts with cute parodies of Marx, Ryoma, then a singing Fuga in a white dress. Next thing we know we have hacked files of songstress Iago, and Hans. All who read this have now a mental image of songstresses Fuga, Iago and Hans. Groans of increasing discomfort intensifies!

Why do these people enjoy putting Xander in a dress so much though. First it was an in-game joke in the JP version, now these.

But I would be lying if I say I'm not liking them xD

omg now i can't wait till someone does that

Edited by RidellCrimea

Felicia already wanted Xander dressed as maid, and now we have Azuradress! Xander...

What's next? Xander in Sakura's clothes? Xander in Elise's clothes? Xander in female Nohr Noble armor?

Actually, I wouldn't mind any of those. I wouldn't mind at all.

Felicia already wanted Xander dressed as maid, and now we have Azuradress! Xander...

What's next? Xander in Sakura's clothes? Xander in Elise's clothes? Xander in female Nohr Noble armor?

Actually, I wouldn't mind any of those. I wouldn't mind at all.

Suddenly I'm tempted to draw one of those.

What's next? Xander in Sakura's clothes? Xander in Elise's clothes? Xander in female Nohr Noble armor? Actually, I wouldn't mind any of those. I wouldn't mind at all.

This is madness!

Page 29 is up! Fun with Scarlet's armor and crows liking sparkly things, and then Beruka mistaking romantically bringing a man down versus lethally...xD

Sorry it took a bit longer, the left panel had a few Japanese puns that I had to think hard on how to convey. If interested in what those were, you can see the notes on the individual blog page.

Maybe I should've asked our resident pun master for help. xD

Hahahaha cross-dressing Xander/Marx jokes never gets old.

No lie, I'd use a singer Xander, if only because it'd be amazing to see him in a dress and still tank hits for days.

and now I need someone cosplaying as Aquadress!Marx singing it in my life

All of this, especially that death metal version. This needs to happen as many others have said! xD

I would make something with this, but its already perfect.

Yes. xD

Tis so cute no?

Now I know why only Aqua is locked to Songstress. First it starts with cute parodies of Marx, Ryoma, then a singing Fuga in a white dress. Next thing we know we have hacked files of songstress Iago, and Hans. All who read this have now a mental image of songstresses Fuga, Iago and Hans. Groans of increasing discomfort intensifies!

Songstress Iago!!! That would be amazing. Singing for Garon!

Suddenly I'm tempted to draw one of those.

Please do! I really look forward to it as others do xD

Lunchbox assassin man sounds amazing.

I wonder if Scarlet will bedazzle Ryoma's armor for us one day...

We'll never know since they can't support. But hey, don't worry, at least Corrin can support her!

[spoiler=five minutes later, Thor Odinson has tracked me down and...]ab7.png