Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er...well it may be irrelevant to the topic of MyCastle/Skinship at hand, but Page 40 is up! Featuring creepy Rhajat and Peri wanting to kill things!

And water is still wet.

Did...did Ophelia just make a Naruto joke?

Ophelia tho. And I haven't recruited Ignatius yet, but please tell me he isn't just another Yarne.

EDIT:

And water is still wet.

Did...did Ophelia just make a Naruto joke?

Magical eyes are a concept in a lot of anime/manga/etc. like Kara no Kyoukai, Code Geass, and others.

Edited by The Geek

Magical eyes are a concept in a lot of anime/manga/etc. like Kara no Kyoukai, Code Geass, and others.

Yeah, but look at how the pattern is shaped; it's exactly the same.

Oh yeah, Code Geass. That was certainly...a thing.

Yeah, but look at how the pattern is shaped; it's exactly the same.

I think the pentagram pops up a lot for the magical/witches in general too! Wouldn't be surprised though. xD

Ophelia tho. And I haven't recruited Ignatius yet, but please tell me he isn't just another Yarne.

EDIT:

mikuru_1.gif

^Was all that came to mind when translating that one. xD

Poor Iggy. All he needs to do is call Kaden, he was pretty good at convincing Peri not to kill bugs.

Silly Opheila, you don't want to be an Uchiha.

The mentions of Code Geass are hilarious given how many plot elements it and Fates share.

Man I always see these on my twitter feed but I never realized that it was being posted here. Thanks for the translations, these are always fun to read!

And I haven't recruited Ignatius yet, but please tell me he isn't just another Yarne.

Kind of. He's scared of bugs and ghosts but it's somehow not as annoying as it was with Yarne. I feel he's more like Luigi.

Man I always see these on my twitter feed but I never realized that it was being posted here. Thanks for the translations, these are always fun to read!

Kind of. He's scared of bugs and ghosts but it's somehow not as annoying as it was with Yarne. I feel he's more like Luigi.

Probably because Ignatius, unlike Yarne, doesn't run from the battlefield.

Probably because Ignatius, unlike Yarne, doesn't run from the battlefield.

That can get hilarious though. First time I ever unlocked the YarnexKjelle C-Support was after Yarne practically solo'd Rogues and Redeemers 3 with an Armsthifted Helswath. I lol'd.

I think the pentagram pops up a lot for the magical/witches in general too! Wouldn't be surprised though. xD

mikuru_1.gif

^Was all that came to mind when translating that one. xD

I'm so sorry good KiroKan, but I had a hard time trying to focus on the eyes...

An anime that started out fairly good (fanservice aside), only to get screwed by the executives when they were working on the second season- causing the trainwreck of stuff that happened in R2. Somehow, an anime was able to go way too anime.

As a fan of R1/someone who was bummed over R2, I just needed to get that out of my system.

Anyways, poking fun at Rhajat is all well and good in my book.

An anime that started out fairly good (fanservice aside), only to get screwed by the executives when they were working on the second season- causing the trainwreck of stuff that happened in R2. Somehow, an anime was able to go way too anime.

As a fan of R1/someone who was bummed over R2, I just needed to get that out of my system.

Nothing compared to Vavlrave the Liberator, or Guilty Crown. Especially Vavlrave. *rocks back and forth in fetal position* That rape scene man, just... what the hell were they thinking?

Page 41 is up! Another Lilith joke (and limited food types in your castle if you don't visit others) and a joke on accessories (with an absurdly long meta-joke of a title) and how Corrin always tries to please everyone.

For the record it's not a case of "Japanese that could not be expressed in a short way" and a literal translation of it, but actually a title that was quite a mouthful in Japanese as well. xD

Poor Iggy. All he needs to do is call Kaden, he was pretty good at convincing Peri not to kill bugs.

Silly Opheila, you don't want to be an Uchiha.

The mentions of Code Geass are hilarious given how many plot elements it and Fates share.

I guess there is just one general story of east vs west and royal families in the Japanese mindset. xD

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoy them both here and there : )

I'm so sorry good KiroKan, but I had a hard time trying to focus on the eyes...

I only noticed that after you brought it up xD Well glad you found enjoyment on that gif is another way!

Was it really executive-screwed? I haven't seen it in years but I remember it quite fondly. Mind sharing your thoughts in a PM? I'm genuinely interested on hearing what you have to say and what went wrong with R2 and such. : )

Edited by Kirokan

Was it really executive-screwed? I haven't seen it in years but I remember it quite fondly. Mind sharing your thoughts in a PM? I'm genuinely interested on hearing what you have to say and what went wrong with R2 and such. : )

Typing it up right now.

Typing it up right now.

Great! I really appreciate that, but please don't spend too long doing so, I'm sure there are many other things you could be doing xD

Kirokan, you have mistranslated something: in the panel which Corrin is wearing all those tails, it says "wag wag" but don't you mean "swag swag"?

*Shot*

You made my heart skip a beat for a moment there with the first part xD Since even putting in minor edits is a huge undertaking!