Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

...Corrin, how do you even. Her earnest stupidity makes it even better.

And as usual, the Corrin Stalker Brigade Fanclub is waiting right around the corner.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooooo! I can't import it anywhere? :(

The official manga in question was supposed to have been released in a monthly comic format, as a joint effort from Kozaki and the draft writer. The original date was Fall of 2015, but neither Kozaki nor the writer have given any additional infomation, and as Kozaki is currently busy with an anime and a new born child, the manga is currently drifting along in one of the astral planes made by Lilith.

Page 45 is up! Some jokes on our animal friends and the perfect duo.

The official manga in question was supposed to have been released in a monthly comic format, as a joint effort from Kozaki and the draft writer. The original date was Fall of 2015, but neither Kozaki nor the writer have given any additional infomation, and as Kozaki is currently busy with an anime and a new born child, the manga is currently drifting along in one of the astral planes made by Lilith.

Noooooooooo! I can't import it anywhere? :(

Oh I thought they were referring to where they can buy this comic. No idea about the official one, but I provide a link on the original post (and if amazon isn't selling it, I will gladly see if I can find it anywhere else xD)

Page 45 is up! Some jokes on our animal friends and the perfect duo.

Oh I thought they were referring to where they can buy this comic. No idea about the official one, but I provide a link on the original post (and if amazon isn't selling it, I will gladly see if I can find it anywhere else xD)

I love these two comics Kirokan~

On one side, the 'perfectness' must be too perfect seeing how Hana said that it couldn't be that 'perfect'.

On the other side, Kiragi's just being honest in his own way. It WAS a big game, although he literally hunted down two of his allies (who were most likely in their Nine-Tails and Wolfssegner forms). Lol, you got trolled there Takumi.

Oh yeah, he has a child now! Wish that he'll grow up into a nice child away from the deeprealms lol.

I see, that answers my question earlier about the official comic. Thanks!

Page 46 is up (a bit earlier today!) Corrin continues to be less bright than usual and a joke on Silas/Saizo xD (changed slightly from the Japanese version due to localized names, not by toooo much, but if interested, check the notes on the blog post!)

And then Jakob being Jakob to Hayato.

I'm really enjoying the art in these latest strips. And aw, Kiragi!

Thank you so much for the translations, Kirokan, you are super awesome to continue to do them!

You're most welcome! Thank you for reading. : )

Page 46 is up (a bit earlier today!) Corrin continues to be less bright than usual and a joke on Silas/Saizo xD (changed slightly from the Japanese version due to localized names, not by toooo much, but if interested, check the notes on the blog post!)

And then Jakob being Jakob to Hayato.

You're most welcome! Thank you for reading. : )

Even more wonderful than before Kirokan~

Ok, Hayato, I know trusting a someone who you never met before is hard...but Jakob is one good cook and chef, you don't need to be so disappointed. If he does harm you, Corrin will probably (if they're smart enough) scold Jakob and kick him for you.

Well, it's pretty confusing both begin with S and are 5 letters long. Well, the Nohrian Nobles did a good job of brainwashing your childhood memories out of you, they did a far too good of a job. That death glare that Saizo shot her though is pretty scary considering how serious he tends to be.

Edited by Emblem Blade

I can't stop laughing at the Corrin one. It's tickling my funny bone for some reason.

Although now I'm curious; I pronounce the first syllable of Saizo and Silas the same way - is this not correct?

Page 47 is up! Corrin is now a social worker and Jakob gets the usual hard red hand mark on his face for something accidentally perverted!

I can't stop laughing at the Corrin one. It's tickling my funny bone for some reason.

Although now I'm curious; I pronounce the first syllable of Saizo and Silas the same way - is this not correct?

No, I think you're right. I looked it up quickly and it's said "Sigh-liss" it seems. xD But I did that to avoid confusion (and for people who may be saying Sill-loss like I may have been!) I edited the note to better clarify that point. : ) So please don't worry!

Edited by Kirokan

The hilarious part of the Jakob/Hayato comic is that both Jakob and Hayato are voiced by the same person in English. Ben Diskin just burned himself right there.

Hah hah hah yep. Made it doubly funny