Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if chap.51 was true then Selena back to Ylisse by wheel chair ?

EDIT: NVM I thought you were talking about the second comic and not the first one.

Edited by The DanMan

No,I'm talking about second one

I instinctively used Japanese order for this (and it's the way I've been reading them); the one on the right is "first", and the one on the left is "second". I had some disturbing images in my mind when I thought you were talking about the left one.

I instinctively used Japanese order for this (and it's the way I've been reading them); the one on the right is "first", and the one on the left is "second". I had some disturbing images in my mind when I thought you were talking about the left one.

From right to left,almost forgot jpn document rule,my bad.So yeah the first one Edited by Ngtunganh

Lol, that last one. I remember when the game was announced, someone made a fan comic that summed down the choice into "sexy" vs "moe".

I always find it funny since Nohr ended up being the "moe" while Hoshido ended up being the "sexy"

To me, the funniest thing about that comic is how often I've seen that joke in the fanbase. I never thought it would make its way to an official comic, but I guess the real dilemma of Fates knows no bounds.

Nohr is obviously the correct choice.

All these crossouts... xD

Page 52 is up and starts a new chapter with Leo and Camilla. Yes, the title of the chapter is an unfortunate pun, made more obvious by the picture and '''s I included. xD

Hold the phone guys.

...It seems like Camilla is creepy and has large breasts. At least, that's the impression I'm starting to get after 10 months of playing and discussing this game. I might be wrong though.

Thank you again Kirokan, these translations are so wonderful~ And this new chapter that you translated is just so funny, the way it's shown doesn't make the comedy die down.

The 4-page comic of Leo and Camilla, really shows that Camilla stalks others not named Kamui as well. I wonder how Leo didn't realize what kind of person Camilla is even after being with her for so long.

Otherway around, Hinoka is trying to be as calm and stoic as possible although her expression shows how jealous she is getting. *cue the catfight between the two elder sisters in my imagination*