Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that Flora's ability over snow and ice didn't freeze Jakob in the process of cooling down the tea considering that in-game the blizzard she created nearly caused Corrin and the army with them to freeze to death by just the initial blast as only Felicia seemed fine (since she's also an Ice Tribe member). Hm...wonder why she refused to let Jakob see her hand.

Page 13 is up! Zero loves bondage confirmed. And an adorable my dad is better than your dad contest. xD

Also, all the posts on puns were precious. Especially the multi-pun super combo. So good job there! (That Hades gif always tops it off xD)

I look forward to seeing what comes out of this... xD

Page 13 is up! Zero loves bondage confirmed. And an adorable my dad is better than your dad contest. xD

Also, all the posts on puns were precious. Especially the multi-pun super combo. So good job there! (That Hades gif always tops it off xD)

I look forward to seeing what comes out of this... xD

There's nothing wrong with Zero helping them bond a little, I'd say!

I fucking suck at puns.

Page 14 is up! Lots of Saizo being caught up over trivial things. xD

Disheartened Dads? I don't know if that's the best label for the them...they just look as if they're daughters are being silly. Laslow as normal acts like himself, Niles you're just funny regardless of the situation.

The word best translated to "disheartened" xD Disappointed may have worked too! It came down to a coin toss.

I'm not surprised Laslow's holding the leash. Considering he's Xander's retainer, he probably knows a lot about the chains of command!

857.png

The picture line alone was good enough. But then that picture. xD

Edited by Kirokan

Page 15 is up! Lots of Saizo being caught up over trivial things. xD

The word best translated to "disheartened" xD Disappointed may have worked too! It came down to a coin toss.

The picture line alone was good enough. But then that picture. xD

I think it's page 14, looking at the table of contents. Also, Saizo's expression when he's doing his journal entry on Corrin's behaviour...almost priceless to me. For Corrin's sake, hopefully Ryoma doesn't get to read those entries.

Asugi, you'll get a toothache from eating all those sweets.

Looks like Saizo's keeping an eye on Corrin, huh? It was pretty funny though. Asugi's comic also gave me a fit of the snickers. Making all that candy must take a fair bit of dexterity mind you, although being a ninja probably helps him avoid having a case of the butterfingers. Still, I'm really loving lack of sleeves and the chest windows. I can't help but eat up all that eyecandy (An eye and a candy pun, all in one!).

7648150.jpg

Page 15 (for real this time!) Felicia and Ryoma making Rice Balls! (or, Donuts, according to Brock in Pokemon...)

I think it's page 14, looking at the table of contents. Also, Saizo's expression when he's doing his journal entry on Corrin's behaviour...almost priceless to me. For Corrin's sake, hopefully Ryoma doesn't get to read those entries.

Asugi, you'll get a toothache from eating all those sweets.

Typo'd! So fixed. xD Thanks!

Awwww Asugi is such a sweetie

I was going to say this was really good!

Looks like Saizo's keeping an eye on Corrin, huh? It was pretty funny though. Asugi's comic also gave me a fit of the snickers. Making all that candy must take a fair bit of dexterity mind you, although being a ninja probably helps him avoid having a case of the butterfingers. Still, I'm really loving lack of sleeves and the chest windows. I can't help but eat up all that eyecandy (An eye and a candy pun, all in one!).

7648150.jpg

But then this post came along. xD

Age doesn't really matter to me. Simply perceived maturity. : )