Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

Page 104 is up, and it's all about Rinkah. xD

I wonder about the censorship thing too, but I get the feeling they may not be aware/care about that, and just a funny coincidence! I wouldn't rule it out completely though : )

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Arthur's luck, it's not just the sweet potato that's gonna be burned

[spoiler=Shingeki no Kyoujin 82] Rinkah confirmed to be the Colossal Titan. Poor Arthur, say hello to Armin for me.

is that why effie has maid reclass

It all makes sense now.

Jokes aside it actually does: I always thought her having troubadour was stupid. This comic made me realize how much Maid actually makes sense for her. She's at least as devoted to Elise as pretty much everyone Jakob is to Avatar.

Maid/Butler as Troubadour promotion is still stupid though

It all makes sense now.

Jokes aside it actually does: I always thought her having troubadour was stupid. This comic made me realize how much Maid actually makes sense for her. She's at least as devoted to Elise as pretty much everyone Jakob is to Avatar.

Maid/Butler as Troubadour promotion is still stupid though

It's actually kinda sweet like,

Effie and Hana has that mirroring going on; Both have the class of their lords and they're about as devoted as they get

It's actually kinda sweet like,

Effie and Hana has that mirroring going on; Both have the class of their lords and they're about as devoted as they get

Same goes for Kagero having Orochi's Diviner class.

Same goes for Kagero having Orochi's Diviner class.

Yeah at first it's like, wtf Kag why do you have diviner you have 0 mag and then I realised the Orochi connection (Basara can still get her rend heaven anyway, not totally useless). I also really like that the Hanasquad basically have a reclass triangle with each other.

Felicia'd beat everyone in the snow carving game.

I love how the left comic neatly summarizes every Hoshidan royal's personality without using a single word. Perfectly drawn/executed!

Awww the left comic XD Do you suppose Ryoma's hair counts for his height? I like Ryoma's expression, it's like he's thinking "I'm too old for this, but if it makes her happy..."

Haha Tsubaki's perfect pegasus carving

My only issue with the Hisame/Gunter comic is it made me realise why I probably really like Hisame so much as a character. Because I'm old, too. I like to think I'm not that old, but in terms of the Fates cast I'd be older than all the recruitable characters (minus Gunter).

Page 107 is up, and ends this chapter with some Ryoma x Kagero as well as silly cultural differences between Nohr and Hoshido. xD

My only issue with the Hisame/Gunter comic is it made me realise why I probably really like Hisame so much as a character. Because I'm old, too. I like to think I'm not that old, but in terms of the Fates cast I'd be older than all the recruitable characters (minus Gunter).

I think a lot of people can relate to that. : )

The one with Xander made me laugh, but I feel like I'm missing the punchline of Kagero's.

Kagero dislikes it when it's quiet because she can hear her own heart beating (don't know why that would be a problem though), but Ryoma's armour makes loads of noise so it ends up not being a problem.

Kagero dislikes it when it's quiet because she can hear her own heart beating (don't know why that would be a problem though), but Ryoma's armour makes loads of noise so it ends up not being a problem.

Huh, thanks.

...still don't find it very funny, maybe because I was late to the joke, but eh.