Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're the one behind those Awakening strips I'd seen last year! ...well, the translations at least.

Awesome! I love these! ^_^

Anywho, Elise wants weiners, and Effie is hungry for dog meat.

Ugh... I wonder how hot hell really is? <_<

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Y'all want puns? Don't worry, I got you covered and too bad if you don't!

18s8bky9l9fy5gif.jpg

If Effie's just messing around, that joke was pretty tasteless in my opinion. If she's not, Keaton had better stay out of arms reach. Once she gets those big meaty claws arms around him, it's all over. He could probably use his Beaststone to even the odds, but that would just result in both of them getting fired up! Some pretty harsh disciplinary action would occur in that scenario. I can see Xander grilling them for hours!

I had those two married in my last playthrough! Now I wonder if this was an appropriate choice…

It's safe as long as you never let Keaton get hit by fire magic! Or campfire.

though this certainly puts a different spin on that kids dlc with the parents dead...

Edited by Sylphid

It's safe as long as you never let Keaton get hit by fire magic! Or campfire.

though this certainly puts a different spin on that kids dlc with the parents dead...

Everyone died as a hero on the battlefield, aside from Keaton who was eaten by his wife.

Page 21 is up! It has a groping joke (with a twist and my new favorite face xD) and Hinoka getting the short end of the stick!

RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE KEATON

xD!!!

So you're the one behind those Awakening strips I'd seen last year! ...well, the translations at least.

Awesome! I love these! ^_^

Anywho, Elise wants weiners, and Effie is hungry for dog meat.

Ugh... I wonder how hot hell really is? <_<

Yep! That's me : ) Still doing the same old thing as you can see. xD Glad you're enjoying!

Y'all want puns? Don't worry, I got you covered and too bad if you don't!

18s8bky9l9fy5gif.jpg

If Effie's just messing around, that joke was pretty tasteless in my opinion. If she's not, Keaton had better stay out of arms reach. Once she gets those big meaty claws arms around him, it's all over. He could probably use his Beaststone to even the odds, but that would just result in both of them getting fired up! Some pretty harsh disciplinary action would occur in that scenario. I can see Xander grilling them for hours!

Annnndddd he's back! Right after that break! Where do you get these images?! That's a skill in itself! xD

Everyone died as a hero on the battlefield, aside from Keaton who was eaten by his wife.

Winner. xD!!!

Edited by Kirokan

Page 21 is up! It has a groping joke (with a twist and my new favorite face xD) and Hinoka getting the short end of the stick!

xD!!!

Yep! That's me : ) Still doing the same old thing as you can see. xD Glad you're enjoying!

Annnndddd he's back! Right after that break! Where do you get these images?! That's a skill in itself! xD

Winner. xD!!!

Waaaah~ The one featuring Gunter was just funny...poor Corrin, making a mistake that one of his assistants for Azura. I wonder how Azura thought of that if she heard him.

Lol, Hinoka being stoic and getting frustrated at what is being said.

It's nice to hear from you again, the translations are just wonderful. Good job Kirokan~

Pretty sure Setsuna and Azama represent the players here: what is there really to say about Hinoka? That was a great page, and for some reason oddly satisfying; I wonder if it's a jab at Hinoka's miniscule role in the game.

Page 22 is up! Today we get silliness with Keaton, Kaden, and Velouria, but more fun with Ryoma and his lobster accessories. xD

Waaaah~ The one featuring Gunter was just funny...poor Corrin, making a mistake that one of his assistants for Azura. I wonder how Azura thought of that if she heard him.

Lol, Hinoka being stoic and getting frustrated at what is being said.

It's nice to hear from you again, the translations are just wonderful. Good job Kirokan~

I think Corrin ran into a lose-lose there. xD

Pretty sure Setsuna and Azama represent the players here: what is there really to say about Hinoka? That was a great page, and for some reason oddly satisfying; I wonder if it's a jab at Hinoka's miniscule role in the game.

Yes, this and the skin-ship silliness earlier have been my two favorites so far. xD

I LOST IT AT GUNTER

"Ohoho, what a gentle touch you have, milord."

I'm so tempted to go in and add this line, but then will get in trouble for needless localization changes. xD

Setsuna and Azama are hilarious. Definitely one of my favorite comic strips so far lol

Me too!

Oh, gosh, Setsuna and Azama! Pffthahaha! Even THEY can't think about anything to say about Hinoka!!

Poor dear. I'm willing to bet it really is a jab at her (lack of) role in the game.

Poor Hinoka, as Thane said. xD

Need bleach to erase image of old man Gunter going "kyaaaa".

That's the prime example of how a lack of voice acting can be used for a plot-twist. xD

Page 22 is up! Today we get silliness with Keaton, Kaden, and Velouria, but more fun with Ryoma and his lobster accessories. xD

I think Corrin ran into a lose-lose there. xD

Yes, this and the skin-ship silliness earlier have been my two favorites so far. xD

I'm so tempted to go in and add this line, but then will get in trouble for needless localization changes. xD

Me too!

Poor Hinoka, as Thane said. xD

That's the prime example of how a lack of voice acting can be used for a plot-twist. xD

Waaaah~ That comic involving other people wearing Ryoma's headgear is just hilarious and completely unique considering how calm and stoic he is. That said the only sister who wasn't ashamed or embarrassed was Elise who had no idea that it was Peri wearing the first section of headgear. Sakura was shocked while both Hinoka and Camilla seemed completely worn down and embarrassed by the turn of events. That said, Ryoma's reaction at the end makes me wonder if he had ever taken off his headgear prior to that moment in front of anyone.

Lol...Keaton and Velouria apparently messed up in the end by not realizing how picky Kaden is regarding neatness after all he has told them.