"Fixed" level ups on Lunatic Conquest

Red Link

I know that levels ups are fixed to where you you cant reset a chapter and get different level ups. I have a couple things I was hoping could get clarified.

1: Is the level ups the same for everyone or does it get determined when they are recruited? (Is my lvl 15 Xander have the same stats as your lvl 15 Xander)

2: If you inherit or reclass to get aptitude, looking at Mozus kid, will it change your level ups?

3: How are the level ups determined? I read somewhere that is was on a 100 point system using your growth rate, so if you had 50% in STR you would get STR every other level up. Is this correct?

I am trying to plan my Lunatic Conquest Playthrough.

1: Is the level ups the same for everyone or does it get determined when they are recruited? (Is my lvl 15 Xander have the same stats as your lvl 15 Xander)

I've beaten Lunatic Conquest once, I'm replaying it now, and the level ups have been different, so it's determined when the units are recruited. If you reset a chapter you will see that the units that joined your team in it will also have different level ups each time

I don't really know the answer for the other two questions.

Edited by Nobody

Level-up is not fixed.

You got a pseudo-random number list for level-up is fixed upon recruitment.

These pseudo-random numbers will be compared to you growth to decide +1 or not.

You can change your growth so the result can be changed in the same run.

You will have a different list in another run so the results are always different in different runs.

Edited by Tooru