Is Golembane a worthy investment?

I think Replicate is way more useful, but that requires level 15 Mechanist. I'm not sure if you wanna spend that many levels in that class.

Golembane was pretty useful in that map, but that's the only map in which you'll use it and I found it easier just to send Scarlet and Izana straight up to the boss. It's just too dangerous to rout that chapter because of the lack of safe places for injured/squishy units.

Pretty sure it triples it, just like Beastbane does for mounted units, but I'm not at that chapter at the moment to see for myself. It's obviously a very situational skill regardless, though.

Huh, good to know. Maybe I didn't need to be so careful with my team of mounted units in Conquest Ch.19, then.

I would still be careful in 19, despite Beastbane not being more than 2x, the kitsunes can still overwhelm mounts somewhat, I find shuriken users particularly good for that chapter because you get a Hunting Knife in the Nohr armory, so someone like Kaze (or it was a Master Ninja Laslow in my case) can just chuck that at them.

Yeah its just 2x, so its not even all that great at what it does.

Bugger. Stoneborns sound like they're real pingases.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia