Looking to pick up some skills on Dwyer, any helpers?

Stravask

Hey ya'll, nobody ever seems to have Dwyer on the MyCastle teams (odd considering MyCastle is pretty much the only thing he's good for :P)

I was hoping I could pick up some skills for him from somebody?

Namely, I'm trying to find some of the Activation skills like Lethality, Luna, Miracle, etc...

or Nohrian Trust I suppose

I've got Aptitude and Hoshidan Unity if anyone wants them for him (also have some other stuff for random other people)

Castle Address is:

04222-37974
15838-84699

Lastly I know it's a longshot cuz he tends to be people's throwaway kid, but I was really hoping to find some of the DLC class skills.if that's at all possible.

Namely Aether, Ignis, and Awakening (Great Lord, Grandmaster, and Great Lord skills)

Any of those for MU would be absolutely fantastic and appreciated as well.

Thank you so much in advance for anyone who can help me out!

Edited by Stravask

I dont think you will be able to get dlc skills on dwyer without the dlc since dlc skills cannot be bought from other players.

Oh, really? That's news to me, thanks a lot for the info!

Edited by Stravask

Great Lord is a female only class. You can't get Awakening on Dwyer. Grandmaster isn't out yet. And the only way to get Aether is Vanguard class, which also isn't out yet.

Great Lord is a female only class. You can't get Awakening on Dwyer. Grandmaster isn't out yet. And the only way to get Aether is Vanguard class, which also isn't out yet.

DLC class skills cannot be passed down to children?

DLC class skills cannot be passed down to children?

No, only skills that aren't DLC exclusive can be passed down. Meaning there is no legitimate way to get Great Lord skills on Dwyer without cheating.

No, only skills that aren't DLC exclusive can be passed down. Meaning there is no legitimate way to get Great Lord skills on Dwyer without cheating.

Well that at least puts my mind at ease regarding whether I f'd up my kids lol

Thanks much

Looping back to the original point of the thread, if anyone can help me find some of the more difficult skills for him I"d vastly appreciate it!

Well that at least puts my mind at ease regarding whether I f'd up my kids lol

Thanks much

Looping back to the original point of the thread, if anyone can help me find some of the more difficult skills for him I"d vastly appreciate it!

Mine has rend Heaven and Voice of Peace but that's really all I have going for him when it comes to not easy to get skills

Mine has rend Heaven and Voice of Peace but that's really all I have going for him when it comes to not easy to get skills

Care to share a castle code so I might grab some off of you?

I'll leave an accessory as well if you're interested in bond units

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Rend Heaven and Aegis, not that Aegis is hard to get on him or anything.

06642-38249

12393-03397

Note that my castle isn't set for an easy capture so if you aren't at end game you may find yourself out-leveled. Also I am starting my conquest run so I am not sure how long that castle will be up. Still figured I post since Rend Heaven is one of the more reliable procs and I am not sure if you got Aestury's code yet.