Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh.... Is there anybody with a profiteer and salvage blow Midori with high luck? I want to get more cash for a skill shopping spree later on when I bring kids into the picture.

I hate to ask so soon, but anyone got Benny with Aptitude?

Also looking for it on Yukimura, Scarlet, and Izana if anyone's playing Birthright still.

Visit my castle, it's in my signature.

Uh.... Is there anybody with a profiteer and salvage blow Midori with high luck? I want to get more cash for a skill shopping spree later on when I bring kids into the picture.

I'll set her up for you in a bit, but do you mind if she is Great Lord? I could reclass her to Basara if you'd like.

I have him in My Castle

Castle Address: 06510-44516-86659-54393

Oh wow! Thank you very much! I'm so relieved, been looking for it for awhile now!

But I don't have my 3ds with me atm since I'm at work, would it be possible for you to keep him in your castle in a few hours, like, 8 hours from now? I really appreciate it!

Hi! I'm looking for Aptitude on: Flora, Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Peri, and Shigure. Also looking for skills for Orochi and Hisame. (wow that's more than expected) ;; I have been looking in the My Castle thread and can't seem to find them. Thanks!

Edited by Meiko

while I don't unfortunately (sorry), your units in "My Castle" have just what I've been looking for: a Shigure rally bot. Thank you ^_^

I think I have Shigure with Rally Strength, Speed, Def and Res up in my Castle

06510-44516-86659-54393

Oh wow! Thank you very much! I'm so relieved, been looking for it for awhile now!

But I don't have my 3ds with me atm since I'm at work, would it be possible for you to keep him in your castle in a few hours, like, 8 hours from now? I really appreciate it!

oh sure I will keep him up for awhile :)

Hi! I'm looking for Aptitude on: Flora, Forrest, Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Peri, Shigure, and Siegbert. Also looking for skills for Orochi and Hisame. (wow that's more than expected) ;; I have been looking in the My Castle thread and can't seem to find them. Thanks!

I got them for Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Siegbert.

Anyone have Soleil with Wary Fighter?

I have her up in my castle

Edited by KamuiSama

Hi! I'm looking for Aptitude on: Flora, Forrest, Hayato, Hinata, Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Peri, Shigure, and Siegbert. Also looking for skills for Orochi and Hisame. (wow that's more than expected) ;; I have been looking in the My Castle thread and can't seem to find them. Thanks!

I have aptitude on Forrest!

Should be already updated, my castle code is in my sig.

Hi! I'm looking for Aptitude on: Flora, Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Peri, Shigure, and Siegbert. Also looking for skills for Orochi and Hisame. (wow that's more than expected) ;; I have been looking in the My Castle thread and can't seem to find them. Thanks!

I got Aptitude on Hisame and Percy as well as others.

05640-50400

19445-21262

All units are on hold.

Edited by Pretty Cool Guy

I got Aptitude on Hisame and Percy as well as others.

05640-50400

19445-21262

All units are on hold.

I think I have Shigure with Rally Strength, Speed, Def and Res up in my Castle

06510-44516-86659-54393

oh sure I will keep him up for awhile :)

I got them for Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Siegbert.

I have her up in my castle

Sorry, I didn't realize people quoted my post, so I kept editing it. Thank you very much! I only need Aptitude on Ignatius and Peri, as well as Orochi skills. I'll visit your castles tomorrow if you still have them up :)

Edited by Meiko

Visit my castle, it's in my signature.

Thanks for the Benny!

Mine has it.

thank you! gonna send you an accessories later! (im still on work)

Hi! I'm looking for Aptitude on: Flora, Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Peri, and Shigure. Also looking for skills for Orochi and Hisame. (wow that's more than expected) ;; I have been looking in the My Castle thread and can't seem to find them. Thanks!

i have aptitude on shigure, and flora
Edited by Genevie