Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

thank you! gonna send you an accessories later! (im still on work)

i have aptitude on shigure, and flora

Thank you! Found another castle that had Aptitude on Shigure, so I'm only looking for Orochi skills now :)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have Shigure with Rally Strength, Speed, Def and Res up in my Castle

06510-44516-86659-54393

oh sure I will keep him up for awhile :)

I got them for Hisame, Ignatius, Percy, Siegbert.

I have her up in my castle

Thank you so very much for Kiragi!

I forgot to check my wallet at that time and I overwrote my last save when I was in your castle. After seizing it said I didn't have enough gold >_< I was like, oh noes! It's too much trouble for you if I request a 24 hours delay, but then I remembered that I can add the character to my logbook without cost. Have to pay extra for the skill now but it's a penalty for my absentmindedness I guess! ^_^ I was too eager to get the skill. Thank you again!

Anyone have..

Kagero:Renewal/Astra

Sazio:Lifetaker

Kaze:Lifetaker

Effie:Counter/Countermagic

Silas:Counter/Countermagic/Pavise

Peri:Counter/Countermagic/Pavise

Flora: Counter/Countermagic

Thanks.

I got Kagero with Astra, Peri with Pavise, and Flora with Counter.

Code and skill list in sig.

Anyone have..

Thanks.

I got Silas with Pavise.

I know a castle that has Flora with Counter and Counter Magic (and a lot of other units with those skills as well), but his characters are fully equipped and has throne keepers. If you want then here is the address:

09768 - 84002 - 69042 - 40159

Good luck!

Anyone have..

Thanks.

My Kagero has renewal. Kind of a bad question, but how do i find my code to give to others? Havent really gotten into the online aspect for fates yet, and i'm a bit noobish with online 3ds stuff in general.

Edited by Monoplox

I know a castle that has Flora with Counter and Counter Magic (and a lot of other units with those skills as well), but his characters are fully equipped and has throne keepers. If you want then here is the address:

09768 - 84002 - 69042 - 40159

Good luck!

b-but i just...

nvm

Anybody have Nyx with Quixotic btw?

Kind of a bad question, but how do i find my code to give to others? Havent really gotten into the online aspect for fates yet, and i'm a bit noobish with online 3ds stuff in general.

No worries. Go to orb > Settings/Info > Castle Address.

Alternatively, click the card icon in the lower right corner of the touchscreen while you're in your castle.

Edited by AddictPunk

b-but i just...

nvm

Anybody have Nyx with Quixotic btw?

No worries. Go to orb > Settings/Info > Castle Address.

Alternatively, click the card icon in the lower right corner of the touchscreen while you're in your castle.

Goodness, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I just happened to pass by the castle that has Flora with Counter Magic, so I thought I should let the asker know since you said you only has Counter on your Flora, not Counter Magic and he was asking for both. I just... wanted to help out. I really didn't mean any disregard there.

Goodness, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I just happened to pass by the castle that has Flora with Counter Magic, so I thought I should let the asker know since you said you only has Counter on your Flora, not Counter Magic and he was asking for both. I just... wanted to help out. I really didn't mean any disregard there.

Nah, it's cool. My fault - I missed the part where you mentioned Countermagic in the OP. :P

Simultaneously responding to skill PMs, organizing stuff in-game, posting here, and preparing lunch can really hinder my reading comprehension apparently, lol.

Edited by AddictPunk

After much fiddling and many internets, renewal kagero is at 04619-77055-52632-49186 I also threw in some other things i've found useful, and everyone is unequipped for easy seize.

Really appreciate you going out of your way to find that goodness, but Kagero wasn't in your castle. :(

Did you hit Update Data once you finished setting up your team?

Really appreciate you going out of your way to find that goodness, but Kagero wasn't in your castle. :(

Did you hit Update Data once you finished setting up your team?

There. Tried it again. and this time, i updated the data, and i'm not going to touch anything. i don't trust myself not to mess up again :P

Looking for BENNY with Replicate, Certain Blow, and Vantage

--------------

Caeldori: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Aether

Siegbert: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Renewal, Armored Blow, Aegis

Avatar : Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Nohrian Trust

Ryoma: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Death Blow,

Shiro: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Swordfaire, Rend Heaven, Lancefaire

Xander: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Swordfaire, Rend Heaven, Lifetaker

Takumi: Replicate, Quixotic, Counter, Death Blow, Rend Heaven,

Hinoka: Replicate , Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Aegis, Rend Heaven,

Camilla: Replicate, Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Axefaire, Rend Heaven,

Leo: Replicate, Lifetaker, Aptitude, Deathblow, Tomefaire

12938-81331

47716-58335

Edited by Vard

It's been a while everyone! School has kept me busy, so I've not been able to go skill hunting in a while, which means I did miss out on one person's great generosity. (My apologies to whoever you were.) But I'm back and I'm looking to make this big request again.

Currently I am missing Aptitude on these units. . .
Felicia, Laslow, Charolette, Kagero, Azama, Nyx, Peri, Saizo, and Scarlet.

If you have any of these lovely units with Aptitude, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Side Note: If anyone has Savage Blow on Rinkah, or has Rally Defense & Resistance on Laslow, that'd be great.

Edited by Legendary_Hero7

It's been a while everyone! School has kept me busy, so I've not been able to go skill hunting in a while, which means I did miss out on one person's great generosity. (My apologies to whoever you were.) But I'm back and I'm looking to make this big request again.

Currently I am missing Aptitude on these units. . .

Felicia, Laslow, Charolette, Kagero, Azama, Nyx, Peri, Saizo, and Scarlet.

If you have any of these lovely units with Aptitude, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Side Note: If someone could explain how to use the save reset trick, that'd be greatly appreciated too.

I have Laslow with Aptitude

05640-50400

19445-21262

Units on hold.