Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoyoyo, new skill list is up. Velouria has gone treasure hunting and so Orochi is now filling in for her.

• F!Kana: Hoshidian Unity, Armored Blow, Death Blow, Astra, Pavise
  • Kagero: Life And Death, Sol, Trample, Lifetaker, Duelist's Blow
  • Orochi: Life And Death, Astra, Quixotic, Wary Fighter, Vantage
  • Camilla: Certain Blow, Counter, Lifetaker, Aegis, Bowbreaker
  • Ophelia: Pavise, Astra, Quixotic, Vantage, Death Blow
  • Nyx: Quixotic, Pavise, Luna, Counter, Certain Blow
  • Peri: Aptitude, Pavise, Luna, Lifetaker, Replicate
  • Nina: Certain Blow, Lethality, Life And Death, Bowfaire, Trample
  • Reina: Quixotic, Pavise, Aegis, Astra, Renewal
  • Flora: Pavise, Luna, Replicate, Counter, Shurikenfaire

Code is in sig.

thank you, and i love you, *send acc*

anyone have good skils on beruka+azama+saizo? i just realized i abandon some of 1st gen >_>

Hi everyone! I'm looking for Charlotte with replicate, but if you have any other useful skills for her, that'd be great too!

My Hayato has aptitude! My castle design might look a bit cimplicated to get around, but you should be able to complete it in three turns if you approach from the southern end.

13764-48988-23427-49926

Thanks so much! Is there a specific accessory you want?

anyone have good skils on beruka+azama+saizo? i just realized i abandon some of 1st gen >_>

Yes, I do.

Saizo - Dragon Fang, Aptitide, Lethality, Vantage, & Quixotic

Azama - Dragon Fang, Aptitide, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, & Life and Death.

-

Looking for Support skills for Felicia or stuff like Quixotic. Already have Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Luna, Astra, Lethality, Pavise Aegis and Replica on her.

Yes, I do.

Saizo - Dragon Fang, Aptitide, Lethality, Vantage, & Quixotic

Azama - Dragon Fang, Aptitide, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, & Life and Death.

-

Looking for Support skills for Felicia or stuff like Quixotic. Already have Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Luna, Astra, Lethality, Pavise Aegis and Replica on her.

I put Quixotic on my Felicia should be updated

Hi, I think I need some help to find a Leo with Bowbreaker and Rend Heaven(Since I want Dark Flyier Leo, I need bowbreaker on him)

And these ones aren't an emergency, but if anyone point me to a Hana, Belka, Asama and Effie with useful skills, I will appreciate it

Hi, I think I need some help to find a Leo with Bowbreaker and Rend Heaven(Since I want Dark Flyier Leo, I need bowbreaker on him)

And these ones aren't an emergency, but if anyone point me to a Hana, Belka, Asama and Effie with useful skills, I will appreciate it

I have Leo with Bowbreaker, if you give me some time I can nab you rend heaven if no one else has it?

I have a Beruka with Bowbreaker and Aptitude, and an Effie with Aegis, Aptitude, and Renewal if those seem useful.

And apparently my Aptitude hunt is actually a little further off. Currently I'm missing Xander, Odin, Hayato, Reina, Benny, Elise, and Jakob. These aren't dire, but I'd like to have them in case someone should ever need them.

Also, I'm still currently on the hunt for. . .

Laslow: Rally Defense, Rally Resistance

Felicia: Rally Speed

Rinkah: Savage Blow

Azama: Lancefaire, Counter, Rend Heaven

Hana: Defense Seal

Azura: Pass

Edited by Legendary_Hero7

Anyone have Arthur with replicate?

I have a Beruka with Bowbreaker and Aptitude, and an Effie with Aegis, Aptitude, and Renewal if those seem useful.

And apparently my Aptitude hunt is actually a little further off. Currently I'm missing Xander, Odin, Hayato, Reina, Benny, Elise, and Jakob. These aren't dire, but I'd like to have them in case someone should ever need them.

My Odin, Elise, Jakob, Benny, and Hayato all have Aptitude. My Rinkah also has Savage Blow

13764-48988-23427-49926

Anyone have Arthur with replicate?

My Odin, Elise, Jakob, Benny, and Hayato all have Aptitude. My Rinkah also has Savage Blow

13764-48988-23427-49926

You sir, are a saint, gentleman, and a god among men. I shall be over shortly!

I have Leo with Bowbreaker, if you give me some time I can nab you rend heaven if no one else has it?

Thank you! I can wait, I'm not into a hurry :)

Thanks, I will visit your castle!!

Oh, hello! I happen to have an Azama with Lancefaire! I can't help you with anything else though... :(: I'll put Azama up just for you. Castle Code in sig.

I can put up Beruka with Lifetaker, Rend Heaven, Axefaire, Trample and Bowbreaker in a little bit. I'll edit this post to let you know when she's up.

Edit: I put Beruka up with Air Superiority, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Axefaire and Lifetaker. Let me know if you want some of the others I listed in my sig.

Edited by ToP