Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put up my Caeldori with Aegis, Hoshidan Unity, Amaterasu, Quixotic, Lifetaker

remember, buy one skill after fight, then look in your logbook after to get the rest

Shes my wife, so naturally i have tons of fun skills on her. Let me know once youve visited, and i can put other fun stuff on her for you to get tomorrow

Edited by Vard

Anybody got a castle with MU that has a bunch of breaker skills? I'm also looking for skills for Hayato.

I have My Unit with Bowbreaker and Lancebreaker.

-

I am looking for Subaki with Breaker skills and skills from the Ninja classline (any).

Thank you! c:

I put up my Caeldori with Aegis,

Hoshidan Unity, Amaterasu, Quixotic, Lifetaker

remember, buy one skill after fight, then look in your logbook after to get the rest

Shes my wife, so naturally i have tons of fun skills on her. Let me know once youve visited, and i can put other fun stuff on her for you to get tomorrow

Thanks so much Vard! Just snagged her! Yeah, she's my wife too but it's strange most castles I visit do NOT have her (and she was my favorite character from Awakening, next to Lucina). Very much appreciated! You don't happen to have Nohrian Trust too on her, do you? Or Sophie with Better Odds?

Edited by Lionel23

Thanks so much Vard! Just snagged her! Yeah, she's my wife too but it's strange most castles I visit do NOT have her (and she was my favorite character from Awakening, next to Lucina). Very much appreciated! You don't happen to have Nohrian Trust too on her, do you? Or Sophie with Better Odds?

afriad not. i have assorted fun stuff for sophie, but not better odds. i dont think better odds are Legitametly possible on her though, only if hacked

Anybody got a castle with MU that has a bunch of breaker skills? I'm also looking for skills for Hayato.

Yes, all of them. I can only equip 5 at a time, though. If you're interested, let me know which one to leave out.

I only have a handful of skills on Hayato.

Anyone have Arthur with replicate?

My Odin, Elise, Jakob, Benny, and Hayato all have Aptitude. My Rinkah also has Savage Blow

13764-48988-23427-49926

Do you have Benny with Aptitude up right now? I would like to visit if you do Thank you!

Edited by deedee

I'm not able to check right now to confirm that it's still like that, but I think the #1 battle points castle has an avatar with 5 breaker skills equipped. It's been like that for I think at least a week.

Edit: Derp, didn't notice someone already mentioned a castle with 5 breakers on the avatar. Sorry!

Edited by ToP

Looking for a few breaker skills:

Selkie: Lancebreaker

Velouria: Lancebreaker

Nina: Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker

Been searching all day, but the few I found have already been changed/removed. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by Sukonbu

strange that she was added in because she was voted one of the 3 most popular adults from awakening, but she was voted 26th most popular girl in fates.... Probably because when that poll was taken, she was "Matoi" shown with dark brown hair, and most people didnt recognize her

Collecting Aptitude on all my dudes.

I still need Ryoma, Azama, Charlotte, Saizo, Leo, Shura, Xander, Niles, Keaton, Silas, Setsuna, Jakob, Peri, Hinoka, Camilla, and Flora. And for those folks playing Birthright, I need Izana, Yukimura, and Scarlet.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Hi guys, today I need Aptitude on Selkie!

Edit: I would love to have Sol on Kana as well! (Female Kana)

I have Selkie with Aptitude on my castle.

Looking for rare skills for Hayato and Orochi.

Although I don't have much, my Orochi has Quick Salve, Golembane, Replicate, Astra, Vantage, Sol, Death Blow and Wary Fighter. Aptitude, Replicate, Sol and Astra are the skills I currently have for her atm. If there's anything in the list that interests you, let me know!

Collecting Aptitude on all my dudes.

I still need Ryoma, Azama, Charlotte, Effie, Saizo, Leo, Shura, Xander, Niles, Keaton, Silas, Setsuna, Jakob, Peri, Hinoka, Camilla, and Flora. And for those folks playing Birthright, I need Izana, Yukimura, and Scarlet.

I have Aptitude for the Birthright characters, with Silas and Hinoka up ready. I do have the skill for others like Ryoma, Azama, Shura, Setsuna, Jakob, Izana and Scarlet but I'm at work and can't switch them right away. If you still need them in a few hours let me know and I'll switch the characters in for you.

Edited by Rin

I have Selkie with Aptitude on my castle.

Although I don't have much, my Orochi has Quick Salve, Golembane, Replicate, Astra, Vantage, Sol, Death Blow and Wary Fighter. Aptitude, Replicate, Sol and Astra are the skills I currently have for her atm. If there's anything in the list that interests you, let me know!

I have Aptitude for the Birthright characters, with Silas and Hinoka up ready. I do have the skill for others like Ryoma, Azama, Shura, Setsuna, Jakob, Izana and Scarlet but I'm at work and can't switch them right away. If you still need them in a few hours let me know and I'll switch the characters in for you.

Thanks very much, but I actually visited your castle for some Aptitudes earlier today, so I can't go back right away.

Would you mind keeping them up for a little while?

Thanks very much, but I actually visited your castle for some Aptitudes earlier today, so I can't go back right away.

Would you mind keeping them up for a little while?

Sure thing, no problem!

Does anyine have a Shigure with Bowbreaker, Lancebreaker and Axebreaker?

I have Bowbreaker, but I can't switch him in right away since I'm at work. If you still can't find the skills, II'll be home in half a day and will add him on my team with the breaker for you!