ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do let me know if any of you come across Nohrian Trust Beruka though~

Don't join the dark side.

Does anyone have:

- Nyx with Aptitude along with literally any possible skill (I've never come across a Nyx in a Castle tbh?

Ask and you shall receive. Slapped Aptitude onto my Nyx for you and I also have a fuckton of neat skills for her if you'd like those as well. Check my sig for details.

Edited by AddictPunk

Anyone got Midori with Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity? I'm in the process of trying to make her 100% Miracle build.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73430946 (I know it's Gamefaqs but it's the only place I know of with the actual build details)

Anyone got Midori with Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity? I'm in the process of trying to make her 100% Miracle build.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73430946 (I know it's Gamefaqs but it's the only place I know of with the actual build details)

Mine has a Midori with Hoshidan Unity. See my signature.

In anticipation of the incoming Anna on the Run DLC map, I gave Corrin Axebreaker so that it's available from my Castle team, especially for those planning on clearing the DLC map right on Chapter 7.

My castle address is in my signature.

In anticipation of the incoming Anna on the Run DLC map, I gave Corrin Axebreaker so that it's available from my Castle team, especially for those planning on clearing the DLC map right on Chapter 7.

My castle address is in my signature.

How did you know?? Was it cause of me??? P:

Thanks btw saved me the trouble of getting it myself~

How did you know?? Was it cause of me??? P:

Thanks btw saved me the trouble of getting it myself~

No problem. I already figured ahead of time that some people would be wanting the skill because of that map having simply nothing but axe-locked units as enemies. Plus, I could get some BP, VP, and accessories while at it, so, win-win.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I need a Charlotte with Sol/Luna/Astra

I have Charlotte with all three. Address is in Signature.

I'm looking for Xander with:

-Swordfaire

-Replicate

-Sol

-Aptitude

I'm too lazy to take Xander through all his A+'s send help

I have Xander with all of those except Sol.

-Swordfaire

-Replicate

-Sol

-Aptitude

Since Tsunami has the others, I put Sol on mine.

15072-33055

24388-68910

Edited by DLNarshen

Good evening im looking for aptitute and other good skills for Benny.

Ty.

i have renewal, lancefaire, luna, replicate and aptitude on benny

Edited by Genevie

Anyone have replicate on Hinata, or just anything useful in general?

Just looking for skills for Charlotte. Particularly Astra and a skill that increases hit rate

I'm looking for:

-Lancebreaker and Death Blow on Hana

-Lancebreaker and Death Blow on Hinata

I need a Charlotte with Sol/Luna/Astra

-Swordfaire

-Replicate

-Sol

-Aptitude

check my castle, address on my sig.

Does anyone have:

- Azama with Aptitude (and if possible, any non-"blow" [death blow, etc.] skill)?

- Nyx with Aptitude along with literally any possible skill (I've never come across a Nyx in a Castle tbh?

I have Nyx up with a couple of good skills, and some others unequipped. Info is in my sig. Lemme know if you want me to swap some skills out.

Still looking like crazy for a Nyx with Astra. The last person who said they would put it up didn't, and I haven't heard from them since, and they're not responding to contact attempts.

I have Nyx up with a couple of good skills, and some others unequipped. Info is in my sig. Lemme know if you want me to swap some skills out.

Still looking like crazy for a Nyx with Astra. The last person who said they would put it up didn't, and I haven't heard from them since, and they're not responding to contact attempts.

I have Nyx with Astra. I'll put her up now.

Anyone have Rally Spectrum on Shigure? Please tell me your castle code.

DLC skills cannot be bought at all regardless of whether you have the DLC or not, and regardless of whether you're trying to get it from the Castle team or from the Unit Logbook.

I have Nyx with Astra. I'll put her up now.

A million thanks! Just grabbed it, I've been hunting it for weeks.

Niles x Camilla give each other some pretty helpful skills I'd like to have, mainly Pass and Mov +1 on Camilla and Swordbreaker and Trample on Niles.

Anyone have Certain Blow for Odin?

I am so terribly sorry for the incredibly long wait, but I now have Niles, Camilla, and Odin up with the requested skills. Real life delayed me by a ridiculous amount.

I'm going to want to attempt another Lunatic run in the near future. I need someone with a Life and Death and/or Elbow Room Ophelia to keep in contact with. Anyone with those skills want to share their castle address with me?

I'm going to want to attempt another Lunatic run in the near future. I need someone with a Life and Death and/or Elbow Room Ophelia to keep in contact with. Anyone with those skills want to share their castle address with me?

You do realize you can just grab the skills from your logbook, right? If you don't have the skills on someone you want in your logbook(but you do have the skill on that character), you can place the character with the skills you want in your own castle defenses, and then buy the einherjar from your own einherjar shop, and they will be added to your logbook with the skills you set them up with. This can possibly cost incredibly high amounts of money though, depending on various things about the character.

This also means that with careful organization and planning, it is possible to set things up beforehand so that you can have every single skill you want beforehand, and not have to hunt down a single one later. Assuming you have enough space in your logbook, that is. I'm pretty sure I tested this a while ago, and confirmed that it works. You can double check it by checking your logbook, buying an einherjar of one of your of units, and checking your logbook again. If your logbook gets the one you bought added to the list, then it works. I wish this kind of thing would be listed in tip/tricks or something similar, either on the main site or on the forums.

I don't have Ophelia yet so I can't help you with getting those skills if you don't have them yet.

Edited by ToP