Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Mine has Pavise. Code is in sig boyo.

This is what I get for posting before my morning coffee. I actually picked that one up from you yesterday. /facedesk.

Edited by Odentin

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize you can just grab the skills from your logbook, right? If you don't have the skills on someone you want in your logbook(but you do have the skill on that character), you can place the character with the skills you want in your own castle defenses, and then buy the einherjar from your own einherjar shop, and they will be added to your logbook with the skills you set them up with. This can possibly cost incredibly high amounts of money though, depending on various things about the character.

This also means that with careful organization and planning, it is possible to set things up beforehand so that you can have every single skill you want beforehand, and not have to hunt down a single one later. Assuming you have enough space in your logbook, that is. I'm pretty sure I tested this a while ago, and confirmed that it works. You can double check it by checking your logbook, buying an einherjar of one of your of units, and checking your logbook again. If your logbook gets the one you bought added to the list, then it works. I wish this kind of thing would be listed in tip/tricks or something similar, either on the main site or on the forums.

I don't have Ophelia yet so I can't help you with getting those skills if you don't have them yet.

Despite the line at the end of your post, the rest of it erroneously assumes I already had those skills to begin with. And, uh, I don't.

Most of the skills I used for Ophy this run are fairly easy to acquire via in-game means, or are at least common enough to find in castle searches (though the most recent turnout shows a disturbing number of them packing proc-based builds...). I just want to have all my chips ready for pivotal moments in the game when I have to bust out the strongest Ophy possible.

This isn't to say I'm rejecting your method, however. Believe it or not, I've never built an Einherjar shop. I will look into this when the next run is live.

Edited by Inference

Continuing my search for more money...

Looking for the following combinations on Hoshido first generation characters:

Quixotic and Salvage Blow

Profiteer and Hoshido Unity

Would love Mozu with Salvage Blow or Hanna with Quixotic and Salvage Blow.

I don't know if these are possible, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Despite the line at the end of your post, the rest of it erroneously assumes I already had those skills to begin with. And, uh, I don't.

Most of the skills I used for Ophy this run are fairly easy to acquire via in-game means, or are at least common enough to find in castle searches (though the most recent turnout shows a disturbing number of them packing proc-based builds...). I just want to have all my chips ready for pivotal moments in the game when I have to bust out the strongest Ophy possible.

This isn't to say I'm rejecting your method, however. Believe it or not, I've never built an Einherjar shop. I will look into this when the next run is live.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude or assuming or anything, I probably could have worded it better though. I thought that you had the skills on her, but didn't have the skills on her in your logbook. I was offering that type of advice because it immensely reduces the hassle of tracking down skills in subsequent playthroughs, and I plan on doing it myself.

Continuing my search for more money...

Looking for the following combinations on Hoshido first generation characters:

Quixotic and Salvage Blow

Profiteer and Hoshido Unity

Would love Mozu with Salvage Blow or Hanna with Quixotic and Salvage Blow.

I don't know if these are possible, but doesn't hurt to ask.

I got Quixotic on Rinkah, if you want it I can put her up in a bit when I'm home o/

I got Quixotic on Rinkah, if you want it I can put her up in a bit when I'm home o/

Sure thing, Lemui! I'll be at work until later tonight so no rush. Just let me know when it's there. And thanks a bunch!

You want any particular accessory? I have a bunch.

Currently looking for any of the following, would be appreciated.

Ophelia

-Hoshidan Unity

Midori

-Salvage Blow

Beruka

-Grisly Wound

-Vantage

-Vengeance

Keaton

-Even Better

-Resistance +2

Odin

-Lancebreaker

Setsuna

-Lifetaker

-Pavise

-Counter

-Movement +1

Sakura

-Live to Serve

-Amaterasu

-Inspiration

Nina

-Astra

-Sol

-Quixotic

Edited by CWGameplay

Currently looking for a Corrin with Shurikenbreaker. Anyone? Thanks in advance

-Tomefaire OR Swordfaire

I updated for both of you

@Jal

I got a friend whose gonna give me more units with Quixotic so I'll add them too for you Edit: nvm he forgot to level them up the final time rip Rinkah's up tho

Edited by Lemui

Currently looking for any of the following, would be appreciated.

Ophelia

-Hoshidan Unity

Midori

-Salvage Blow

Beruka

-Grisly Wound

-Vantage

-Vengeance

-Strong Riposte

Keaton

-Even Better

-Resistance +2

Odin

-Lancebreaker

-Tomefaire OR Swordfaire

Setsuna

-Lifetaker

-Pavise

-Counter

-Movement +1

Sakura

-Live to Serve

-Amaterasu

-Inspiration

I have strong riposte for Beruka set up.

Looking for a Caeldori with Lancefaire, Malefic Aura, Aptitude, Life and Death, Axebreaker

Won't be able to log on for a couple of hours (school wifi sucks) but should be on to grab it by today

Edited by omegalord92

Hey all! I'm in the midst of my nohr run, and just put together my list of what I still need to find. I'm 99% sure I can gain some of these with some leveling/re-classing, though anything anyone can offer would be some time shaved off from grinding. I'm missing death blow for a lot of nohr, though I did take 'oni savage' for my avatar so hopefully that will help a bit lol. We'll see. Anywho, any all help would be appreciated!

Edited to remove old list

Edited by bookwormbabe29