Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After doing some planning and examining, I found that these are some of the last skills I'll need to grab for the 1st Gen units. If anyone has them, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Felicia: Rally Speed

Hana: Defense Seal

Subaki: Death Blow, Armored Blow

Hayato: Defense Seal

Arthur: Death Blow

Azama: Counter

Setsuna: Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Luna

Laslow: Rally Defense, Rally Resistance

Peri: Death Blow

Mozu: Death Blow, Warding Blow

Setsuna has all three!

Found a few more skills via random castles, but still looking for the following, especially Profiteer and Salvage Blow.

list of skills

Thanks,

jaldaen

I have Kaze, Reina, Hinata, and Kagerou with Savage Blow. Hayato, Setsuna, and Kaden with Quixotic.

I have everyone set up and ready to go, and everyone is on hold and no one is on the throne. So feel free to stop by.

Looking for Astra on Caeldori, Sophie, Mitama, and Asugi.

I have Caeldori and Asugi with Astra.

Here is my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129.

Edited by December Knight

I have Kaze, Reina, Hinata, and Kagerou with Savage Blow. Hayato, Setsuna, and Kaden with Quixotic.

I have everyone set up and ready to go, and everyone is on hold and no one is on the throne. So feel free to stop by.

Thanks, for putting up the Quixotics for me! I left you an accessory. As for the Savage Blows, I actually am looking for Salvage Blow, but I know how confusing those two can be. I keep wanting to type Savage Blow. ;)

If you do happen to have any of those with Salvage Blow let me know.

Best Wishes,

Joseph

Thanks, for putting up the Quixotics for me! I left you an accessory. As for the Savage Blows, I actually am looking for Salvage Blow, but I know how confusing those two can be. I keep wanting to type Savage Blow. ;)

If you do happen to have any of those with Salvage Blow let me know.

Best Wishes,

Joseph

No problem at all, jaldaen.

Ah I see, sorry about that. I do admit that I did misread Salvage with Savage. Sadly I don't have Salvage Blow on anyone but Rinkah.

Anyone have some cool Subaki skills? More specifically, I want Sol, Renewal, and Lifetaker on him!

Literally anything that can capitalize on his personal skill! Thanks in advance!!

I'm also looking for some neat Saizo skills!

Edited by ChocolaChao

No problem at all, jaldaen.

Ah I see, sorry about that. I do admit that I did misread Salvage with Savage. Sadly I don't have Salvage Blow on anyone but Rinkah.

That's okay... yeah Salvage Blow is a tough one to find, but "Never give up! Never surrender!" Eventually I'll find them. ;)

Best Wishes,

jaldaen

Anyone have some cool Subaki skills? More specifically, I want Sol, Renewal, and Lifetaker on him!

Literally anything that can capitalize on his personal skill! Thanks in advance!!

I'm also looking for some neat Saizo skills!

I have Subaki with Amaterasu, Life and Death, Trample, Renewal, Lancefaire, and Rend Heaven (I have him equipped with Amaterasu, Trample, Renewal, Lancefaire, and Rend Heaven).

I don't think I have any neat skills for Saizo but he does have Swordfaire, Vantage, Duelist's Blow, and Astra (he doesn't have Duelist's Blow equipped).

If any of these skills look neat or anything then here is my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129. I have everyone set up and ready to go, and everyone is on hold and no one is on the throne. So feel free to stop by.

I have Caeldori and Asugi with Astra.

Here is my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129.

Thanks!

Now looking for a beruka with quixotic, and a rhajat with aptitude.

As i've said, I have vantage, and replicate on my rhajat for silly nosferatu stuff, as well as beruka with wary fighter knowing her speed problems.

00114 62955 02469 04329

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit

anyone here have any offensive skill procs( rend heaven, astra, lethality, etc.) equipped on the servants?

I have set up:

Jakob with Sol, Astra, and Rend Heaven

Felicia with Astra and Lethality

Gunter with Astra, Sol, and Luna

Now looking for a beruka with quixotic, and a rhajat with aptitude.

As i've said, I have vantage, and replicate on my rhajat for silly nosferatu stuff, as well as beruka with wary fighter knowing her speed problems.

00114 62955 02469 04329

Beruka with Quicotic is up.

Looking for Certain Blow and Air Superiority on Camilla. Having faced off against that one Kinshi Knight whose name I forget in Ch. 13, I can already tell it's gonna save my ass later.

Also, hit me up for some Ophy skills if ya'll need 'em. Got Trample, Tomefaire, Vantage, Luna, and Bowbreaker already. Life and Death coming on another file probably tomorrow. Death Blow is unequipped. Gonna look into Elbow Room.

Edited by Inference

Looking for Certain Blow and Air Superiority on Camilla. Having faced off against that one Kinshi Knight whose name I forget in Ch. 13, I can already tell it's gonna save my ass later.

While I do not have AS, I do have Lucky Seven equipped, if that helps at all. My Camilla also has Certain Blow, so go pick it up whenever.

Edited by AddictPunk