Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Subaki with Amaterasu, Life and Death, Trample, Renewal, Lancefaire, and Rend Heaven (I have him equipped with Amaterasu, Trample, Renewal, Lancefaire, and Rend Heaven).

I don't think I have any neat skills for Saizo but he does have Swordfaire, Vantage, Duelist's Blow, and Astra (he doesn't have Duelist's Blow equipped).

If any of these skills look neat or anything then here is my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129. I have everyone set up and ready to go, and everyone is on hold and no one is on the throne. So feel free to stop by.

Thanks! I picked up Renewal! All I need is Sol and I'm good to go.

Thanks! I swung by earlier and grabbed Quixotic for Saizo, but didn't see Azama or Ryoma. Let me know when they are up and I'll swing by again with more accessories. btw... any accessory you're looking for?

whoops, i already put them back, sorry >_< its up to you anyway, i accept any acc~

---

anyway i need

Setsuna; Death Blow, Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Rend Heaven/Luna

Kaden + Ignatius + Percy: any atk skills like Luna/Rend Heaven/Astra

Oboro: Quixotic

Now looking for a beruka with quixotic, and a rhajat with aptitude.

As i've said, I have vantage, and replicate on my rhajat for silly nosferatu stuff, as well as beruka with wary fighter knowing her speed problems.

00114 62955 02469 04329

I have rhajat with aptitude

Edited by Genevie

Is it okay to let your Odin stay up until tomorrow? My wi-fi here is wonky...

Yeah sure, I try to leave up requested skills for a few days at least.

Of course it does. Thanks a bunch.

If Lucky Seven helped your Camilla for dealing with Kinshi Knights, would Bowbreaker or Aegis help too? Cause I have those for Camilla, just not set up right now. Let me know if you want them.

Edited by ToP

Setsuna; Death Blow, Quixotic, Rend Heaven

Took out Reina for a second and swapped in my Setsuna with Death Blow, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Pavise, and Lethality. Go pick her up when you're able and tell me once you've gotten her, nee-san.

*Debating on whether or not I should permanently keep Setsuna on my team in place of Reina*

Edit: ...

nah

Edited by AddictPunk

anyway i need

Oboro: Quixotic

I just put Oboro with Quixotic, Salvage Blow, Hosh Unity, Profiteer and Aptitude at my castle.

Here's my castle code: 08910-13004-23870-18245

Edited by jaldaen

If Lucky Seven helped your Camilla for dealing with Kinshi Knights, would Bowbreaker or Aegis help too? Cause I have those for Camilla, just not set up right now. Let me know if you want them.

I think I have what I need. Camilla and a couple of other fliers wiped out Ch. 14 no problems. It's the wind chapter (19 or 20) that worries me. It took WAY too long for me to complete last time. But 'Yes, please' on that Quick Draw Odin. And best believe I'm coming back for that Lancebreaker Kana.

HMU if anyone's got Air Superiority Camilla.

Edited by Inference

Hey! I'm looking for Laslow and Kaze with aptitude! Just shoot me a message if you have these two, thank you~

I got Laslow wih aptitude!

I'll edit this post when he's up, gotta find free time during classlol He's up!

Edited by Lemui

I think I have what I need. Camilla and a couple of other fliers wiped out Ch. 14 no problems. It's the wind chapter (19 or 20) that worries me. It took WAY too long for me to complete last time. But 'Yes, please' on that Quick Draw Odin. And best believe I'm coming back for that Lancebreaker Kana.

HMU if anyone's got Air Superiority Camilla.

OK, I'll make a mental note to leave Odin and Kana up for awhile.

Hey! I'm looking for Laslow and Kaze with aptitude! Just shoot me a message if you have these two, thank you~

I have it on Kaze, but I'm away from a usable WiFi signal until tonight. I'll let you know once it's up.

I'm sure someone here has a rallybot Laslow with all the rallies(and Renewal) as well as Kana(F) with Dragon Ward and MU with Better Odds/Even Better

Edited by Cool33710

Only a couple of more skills, and I should be good!

Felicia: Rally Speed

Hana: Seal Defense

Subaki: Death Blow, Armored Blow

Hayato: Seal Defense

Arthur: Death Blow

Azama: Counter

Setsuna: Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Luna

Laslow: Rally Defense, Rally Resistance

Peri: Death Blow

Mozu: Death Blow, Warding Blow

And I know it's a little early, but if anyone has any unique skills on Anna, that'd be cool too.

Though, I currently have Pass, Profiteer, Replicate, Lucky Seven, and Live to Serve equipped to her in castle, so if you're looking for any of these skills, feel free to swing by!

Edited by Legendary_Hero7

Found a few more skills, but still looking for the following, especially Profiteer and Salvage Blow.

Azama: Quixotic

Azura: Salvage Blow

Hana: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Hayato: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Hinata: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Kaden: Profiteer, Salvage Blow, Hoshidan Unity

Kaze: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Mozu: Salvage Blow, Hoshidan Unity

Orochi: Hoshidan Unity

Reina: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Rinkah: Profiteer, Hoshido Unity

Saizo: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Scarlet: Profiteer, Quixotic

Setsuna: Salvage Blow, Hoshidan Unity

Silas: Profiteer

Subaki: Profiteer, Salvage Blow, Hoshidan Unity

Thanks,

jaldaen

PS: My castle is now set to EZ seize, so if you need any of the following skills: Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Salvage Blow, Quixotic or Aptitude, I probably have them on my Birthright characters (except for the missing skills above).

Edited by jaldaen

Kaze with Aptitude is up. Code is in my sig.

I do need Peri with Aptitude, and any other skills people have...

Also need:

Sophie - Live to Serve

Ophelia - Swordfaire

Laslow - Shurikenfaire

Edited by Odentin

Apparently I've already been there today, but I don't remember it. I'll grab it in the morning and give you something for being so awesome.

No problem. I'll keep it on her until you grab it, and you don't have to feel obligated to give me anything. Just doing my job. o/