Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Got that one logged from my very first playthrough. Give me a sec.

EDIT: It's up. Castle name is Cadrian if you don't feel like typing the code.

I think it didn't update. Oh well, I still got Bowbreaker.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have Flora with Tomefaire? Sorry if I missed it, I skimmed the thread.

Edit: Right now here's the units I have:

Avatar: Draconic Hex, Renewal, Rend Heaven

Flora: Pavise

Hinata: Sol, Astra, Seal Strength

Takumi: Certain Blow, Air Superiority

Oboro: Darting Blow, Seal Speed, Rend Heaven

Kagero: Rend Heaven, Lethality

Camilla: Luna, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker

Leo: Seal Magic, Tomefaire

Niles: Lucky 7, Rally Skill

Elise: Live to Serve, Tomefaire

My address is 03170-65338 / 64880-43178

Edited by Book Bro

I think it didn't update. Oh well, I still got Bowbreaker.

You're right, it didn't. I had it equipped in-game, but my streetpass team still showed Heartseeker. I checked my defenses this time and verified that it's up. Sorry to waste your visit. Edited by Inference

Nohr Castle Code :06818-76862-63406-40237

MU-(Equipped Skills-Miracle/Aptitude/Quixotic/Better Odds/Even Better) Available Skills-Draconic Hex/Rally Luck/Astra/Dragon Fang/Dragon Ward/Vantage/Replicate/Nobility/Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity.

Peri- (Equipped Skills-Astra/Pavise/Rend Heaven/Aegis/Lethality) Available Skills-Seal Magic/Luna/Vantage/Shelter/Replicate/Duelist's Blow/Armored Blow/Swordfaire/Defender/Malefic Aura/Heartseeker/Lifetaker/Aptitude.

Laslow-(Equipped Skills Rally Resistance/Rally Strength/Rally Skill/Rally Speed/Rally Defense) Available Skills-Lethality/Astra/Sol/Rend Heaven/Strong Riposte/Good Fortune/Better Odds/Aptitude.

Selena-(Equipped Skills-Aptitude/Sol/Vantage/Rend Heaven/Poison Strike) Available Skills-Locktouch/Strong Riposte/Good Fortune.

Soleil-(Equipped Skills-Aptitude/Draconic Hex/Vantage/Even Better/Better Odds) Available Skills-Sol/Death Blow/Axebreaker/Strong Riposte/Good Fortune.

Odin-(Equipped Skills-Heartseeker/Astra/Death Blow/Certain Blow/Quick Draw)Available Skills-Bowfaire.

Azura-(Equipped Skills-Inspiring Song/Astra/Rend Heaven/Replicate) Available Skills-Luck +4

/Voice of Peace/Foreign Princess.

Ophelia-(Equipped Skills-Vantage/Aptitude/Astra/Dragon Fang/Death Blow)Available Skills-Luna/Vengeance/Nohrian Trust/Lunge/Certain Blow/Tomefaire/Malefic Aura/Foreign Princess/Bowbreaker/Heartseeker/Lifetaker/Savage Blow.

Kana-(Equipped Skills-Aptitude/Draconic Hex/Nohrian Trust/Dragon Ward/Replicate)Available Skills-Dragon Fang/Armored Blow/Nobility.

Anna-(Equipped Skills-Replicate/Hoshidan Unity/Renewal/Nohrian Trust/Aptitude)Available Skills-Resistance +2/Movement +1/Rally Skill/Rend Heaven/Golembane/Demoiselle/Shurikenbreaker/Lucky Seven/Quixotic/Potent Potion/Live to Serve/Salvage Blow/Profiteer/Quick Salve/Pass/Locktouch.

I only need Laslow with Rally Luck/Magic and MU with Better Odds/Even Better.

Edited by Cool33710

Does anybody got a Hinata with Aptitude? I'm trying so hard to help my characters that got cursed by the RNGoddess.

Have you covered. he's up. for what it is worth, I have nearly every character with Aptitude (missing only Male Kanna, Fuga, and Flora) so if you need anyone, all you need to do is ask ;)

Edited by bookwormbabe29

02308-10531-42107-45956

Now up:

Anna with Death Blow

Azama with Counter

I put up:

Arthur with death blow

Peri with death blow

Anna with death blow

Velouria with nohrian trust

Effie with replicate is still up too.

Thank you both very much!

Today was a very good day hunting profit-based skills. I'm down to 9 skills left to track down. If you have any of these, let me know.

Hayato: Salvage Blow

Hinata: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Kaze: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Saizo: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Subaki: Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Thanks,

jaldaen

Edited by jaldaen

Have you covered. he's up. for what it is worth, I have nearly every character with Aptitude (missing only Male Kanna, Fuga, and Flora) so if you need anyone, all you need to do is ask ;)

Yay! Thank you so much!

Edit: Jaldaen, I threw up Orochi with Hoshidan Unity for you.

Can you put up Ignatius and Shigure with Aptitude for me? I've put Male Kana and Fuga with Aptitude up in mine if you're so interested.

Edited by ollyoxenfree

Can you put up Ignatius and Shigure with Aptitude for me? I've put Male Kana and Fuga with Aptitude up in mine if you're so interested.

Ignatius and Shigure are up. As for Fuga and company, I 'have them' in my logbook, it's that I haven't recruited those three in either of my files so I can't pass them out. I finished Hoshido, taking my time through Nohr (chapter 17 or so?) and I haven't started revelations yet. I've done a male avatar for both paths so far, so I'll do a female avatar for the last to get male k on that file. Sorry for any confusion :)

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! I just grabbed her skill.

Hey Jaldaen! I've been keeping an eye for skills you need, and found one: Quixotic on Azura. Ironically, I already had that, but on my Hoshido file lol. I'm going to wait a a few hours to switch over, to make sure Ollyoxenfree grabs the nohr skills I put up for him, then switch over for you. So if/when ollyoxenfree reads this, do let me know when you get them, ok?