• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switched to Nohr!

Gunter with Aptitude is up

Beruka with replicate is up

Arthur with certain blow is up

Odin with Luna is up. Likely not needed, but just in case. And Rin, no need to apologize! Not a race/contest or anything. If you can help, go for it. no harm done, you know?

Sorry for not responding for a day or so I've been busy with school. Whenever it suits you I'll be ready to check out Arthur this time. Hopefully this isn't inconvenient.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any skills for Shura. I'm mostly looking for skills like Pavise, Counter Magic, Dragon Fang, Luna, Death Blow, Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity. If any one has any of those I'd absolutely love you. He's so hard to find. T-T

Also, if anyone has Laslow with Vantage and Death Blow that would be a lifesaver. X3

And in case it may help anyone, I have Aptitude for the following peeps atm:
Peri (Also has Savage Blow)
Beruka (Also has Astra)
Gunter
Benny
Shura
Niles (Also has Shurikenfaire)
Laslow (Also has Duelist's Blow)
Keaton
Anna (Also has Death Blow)
Silas (Also has Pavise and Astra)

Took me forever to find Aptitude on Laslow, Shura and Gunter. >.<

A fair warning, I have a lv. 2 Dusk Dragon but all units are on hold and you have easy access from the left side.

My Castle: 13037-86086-18465-60147

Edited by DFrostedTuna

Are they up now?

They should be, unequipped and everything. I normally have Rend Heaven on both MyUnit as well as Sakura, so it's your lucky day.

I rarely keep them unequipped, though. Take 'em while you can.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any skills for Shura. I'm mostly looking for skills like Pavise, Counter Magic, Dragon Fang, Luna, Death Blow, Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity. If any one has any of those I'd absolutely love you. He's so hard to find. T-T

Also, if anyone has Laslow with Vantage and Death Blow that would be a lifesaver. X3

And in case it may help anyone, I have Aptitude for the following peeps atm:

Peri (Also has Savage Blow)

Beruka (Also has Astra)

Gunter

Benny

Shura

Niles (Also has Shurikenfaire)

Laslow (Also has Duelist's Blow)

Keaton

Anna (Also has Death Blow)

Silas (Also has Pavise and Astra)

Took me forever to find Aptitude on Laslow, Shura and Gunter. >.<

A fair warning, I have a lv. 2 Dusk Dragon but all units are on hold and you have easy access from the left side.

My Castle: 13037-86086-18465-60147

I put up luna and pavise on shura.

I put lucky seven on shura. Scroll up to see my castle code.

Thank you! Just picked it up from your castle. Saved me a lot of level grinding :-]

*snip* =]

This castle code has Deathblow on Shura if you wanna check em out: 07103-90598- 80767-12315

Does anybody have nobility for the nobles siblings perferably Camilla, Xander, Ryoma please reply if you.

I've got Nobility on my Camilla now:

Castle address: 08696 - 70711 - 97819 - 39986

Camilla- Move +1, Pass, Nobility, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity

@Bobtaco - Sadly I just went to your castle earlier today to get counter. So I will have to wait. ;-; But you are awesome sir!

@Zettaslow - Tysm. They also had Certain Blow which was very nice too. :3

Don't worry, I'll leave the pavise and luna up for a while. I got astra on his reserve skilss if you need it. But if you got counter from shura jjust go to the unit log book from your assistant and click on my shura

then you can buy the skills from there without waiting.

Putting up:

Beruka with replicate

Oboro with with aegis, pavise, renewal, lifetaker (to be safe!)

Hayato with aptitude

Orochi with aptitude

Kaze my friend, I know that you know it helps to gives ideas what you think is 'good.' Help us to help you! ;)

This is late, but thanks so much for the Beruka with replicate !

@Bobtaco Yeah I got some others that way but I got counter before asking here, so it was before you updated with Luna and Aegis. >.< I can pick them up in like 5 hours.

Okay. I also switched out counter since you got it already so you can get both pavise and aegis.

Putting up:

Beruka with replicate

Oboro with with aegis, pavise, renewal, lifetaker (to be safe!)

Hayato with aptitude

Orochi with aptitude

Kaze my friend, I know that you know it helps to gives ideas what you think is 'good.' Help us to help you! ;)

Forgot to say thanks for aegis and pavise.