Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a Arthur and/or Charlotte with certain blow and a Benny with aegis or lifetaker. Thanks.

How about all the Blows (minus Armored, which he can get naturally)? Arthur up with Certain Blow / Death Blow / Darting Blow / Warding Blow / Movement +1.

Also put up Charlotte with Death Blow / Certain Blow / Armored Blow / Countermagic / Movement +1.

And Benny with Lifetaker / Aegis / Counter / Countermagic / Movement +1.

Does anyone have Death Blow on Nina?

Put her up as well with Gamble / Death Blow / Certain Blow / Armored Blow / Trample.

still looking for Quick Draw MU. Also looking for Azura w/Lancefaire.

Up with Renewal / Movement +1 / Tomefaire / Trample / Quick Draw. Just swapped out Galeforce for Quick Draw, get that as soon as you can so I can switch her back.

Azura also up with Lancefaire / Swordfaire / Shurikenfaire / Movement +1 / HP +5. You know, for those Master Ninja Azura builds.

Kaze, Kiragi, Mozu, and Midori are still up from prior skill requests in the thread. Castle code in my sig.

Does anyone have a Sazio with either luna or rend heaven? Doesn't matter which

Booted Kaze for his brother and put Saizo up with Sol / Luna / Rend Heaven / Trample / Renewal, take your pick of activations.

How about all the Blows (minus Armored, which he can get naturally)? Arthur up with Certain Blow / Death Blow / Darting Blow / Warding Blow / Movement +1.

Also put up Charlotte with Death Blow / Certain Blow / Armored Blow / Countermagic / Movement +1.

Put her up as well with Gamble / Death Blow / Certain Blow / Armored Blow / Trample.

Up with Renewal / Movement +1 / Tomefaire / Trample / Quick Draw. Just swapped out Galeforce for Quick Draw, get that as soon as you can so I can switch her back.

Azura also up with Lancefaire / Swordfaire / Shurikenfaire / Movement +1 / HP +5. You know, for those Master Ninja Azura builds.

Kaze, Kiragi, Mozu, and Midori are still up from prior skill requests in the thread. Castle code in my sig.

I visited your castle already and ended up not grabbing Quick Draw on MU, but I got Bowbreaker on Kaze(which I forgot to mention on my request), and Lancefaire from someone else.

I should've checked this board earlier, my mistake.

Cycle it back or wait for tomorrow, and if I rotate somebody out before you get them back just let me know. I can probably juggle things around to keep Quick Draw on her for a while longer and I'm not playing any more today anyhow. As long as I happen to be at home and near my 3DS it's really easy to change skills and StreetPass team to fill requests.

I visited your castle already and ended up not grabbing Quick Draw on MU, but I got Bowbreaker on Kaze(which I forgot to mention on my request), and Lancefaire from someone else.

I should've checked this board earlier, my mistake.

Does your Kiragi have Aegis? I may try to visit later because I may have visited your castle earlier, and it won't let me go to your castle right now.

Thanks for this I've been looking everywhere.

I'll leave those guys up all day for you (or as long as I can really, they're not going anywhere unless I get a ton more requests). Remember that visiting a bunch of other castles cycles the list faster! I use that trick whenever I see multiple characters with skills that I want and don't know if the owner is going to refresh their castle by the next day. Some people update so fast even that doesn't catch up.

To whoever wanted Kiragi with Aegis, my Kiragi doesn't have it either so I can't help but I'll keep an eye out.

I'll leave those guys up all day for you (or as long as I can really, they're not going anywhere unless I get a ton more requests). Remember that visiting a bunch of other castles cycles the list faster! I use that trick whenever I see multiple characters with skills that I want and don't know if the owner is going to refresh their castle by the next day. Some people update so fast even that doesn't catch up.

To whoever wanted Kiragi with Aegis, my Kiragi doesn't have it either so I can't help but I'll keep an eye out.

That was me, I was looking for it, it's okay. I'll just ask if anyone else has a Kiragi with Aegis.

Anyone got Pass on Takumi?

He should be up now with the choice bits of the Outlaw set: Locktouch / Movement +1 / Lucky Seven / Pass / Shurikenbreaker.

He should be up now with the choice bits of the Outlaw set: Locktouch / Movement +1 / Lucky Seven / Pass / Shurikenbreaker.

Thank you.

I gave you an item shield as thanks.

Not sure if possible but does anyone have Niles with Skill+2?

Sakura with live to serve

And looking for castles with Azama, Selena, Setsuna and Odin Looking for some good sskill sets~

Please and thank you!

Edited by AyameIkuyu

Not sure if possible but does anyone have Niles with Skill+2?

Sakura with live to serve

And looking for castles with Azama, Selena, Setsuna and Odin Looking for some good sskill sets~

Please and thank you!

Niles up with Skill +2 / Quick Draw / Certain Blow / Bowfaire / Trample.

Sakura up with Movement +1 / Demoiselle / Inspiration / Live to Serve / Tomebreaker.

I can probably put up lots of things for Azama, Selena, Setsuna, and Odin, but it'd be nice to know more specifically what you're looking for. Things they can't get easily? Specific kinds of useful skills? If you can clarify that I can probably put some of them up.

Niles up with Skill +2 / Quick Draw / Certain Blow / Bowfaire / Trample.

Sakura up with Movement +1 / Demoiselle / Inspiration / Live to Serve / Tomebreaker.

I can probably put up lots of things for Azama, Selena, Setsuna, and Odin, but it'd be nice to know more specifically what you're looking for. Things they can't get easily? Specific kinds of useful skills? If you can clarify that I can probably put some of them up.

Thank you so much!

As for Azama and the others I am looking for mostly offensive skill sets, trying to turn Odin into a crit machine and things they can't get easily. Do you have a favorite skill set for Setsuna or Azama?