Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Yeah it's odd that I've never seen TF on Rinkah except your castle as well. I can see why Swordfaire over Lancefaire for Rinkah because Dread Fighter is another popular choice for her, or something.

If someone wants Lancefaire Rinkah, give me 2 weeks to finish my finals, I do actually have her A+'d to Oboro on my birthright file since I just straight up married her to Corn for Berserker there. I can probably pop out Spearmaster after that. I didn't think to get LF since I'm always in Zerk with her, and just nabbed Basara for Rend Heaven, but if there's a demand, I'm willing to supply.

It is pretty annoying that Rinkah's so rare in castles. I managed to collect a lot despite it (she's at ~17500 per skill now if I buy straight from logbook instead of the discounted price), but I also actually use her a lot in all my runs so some of that stuff I got myself.

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help on QD and Trample but Shura is up now with LaD and Death Blow. I also put Spendthrift and Certain Blow on him just in case. He still has Aptitude for the person who wanted that on him earlier.

Selena can get Darting Blow from just leveling up as a Sky Knight but I put her up with it anyway plus some other stuff.

Thanks!

Anyone got Breaking Sky and/or Luna on Camilla?

I literally had to look up 'Breaking Sky' because I'm rusty as hell when it comes to the JP names. Rend Heaven. Alright.

Both that and Luna were swapped in for Armored Blow and Astra respectively. Enjoy.

Still looking...

I can get the Jakob (Lunge and Countermagic), but Flora would be kind of hard to get overall. Did you need anything else from the Monk or Wyvern lines?

I literally had to look up 'Breaking Sky' because I'm rusty as hell when it comes to the JP names. Rend Heaven. Alright.

Both that and Luna were swapped in for Armored Blow and Astra respectively. Enjoy.

Thanks a lot man, and sorry for the JP name stuff :P

Anybody got some neat shit on Oboro, Setsuna or Hayato?

Hm... So far I have Cavalier and Wyvern stuff on Oboro, Fighter and Mercenary on Setsuna, and Troubadour and Knight for Hayato.

Sorry, literally just joined this forum today :>_<: can you explain what this means? Sorry again and thanks!

Can you see my signature? Just put in the castle address there and visit, I've put the skill you wanted on my Laslow and you can just seize the throne (none of the units move) and buy the skills off him.

"Procs" just means activated abilities, I think I gave him the ones not in his natural class set (Luna, Astra, Vengeance, and Rend Heaven). After you buy Gentilhomme you can check your Unit Logbook and, if you want, buy the other skills for him as well after visiting.

Now I'm looking for Leo with quixotic (it's Leo x Female Avatar only if I remember)

I've got Leo with Quixotic up now =]

Castle address: 08696 - 70711 - 97819 - 39986

Leo- Quixotic, Move +1, Hoshidan Unity, Nobility, Locktouch

I also just put him up, but with different non-Quixotic skills from zettaslow who posted seconds before me. Too slow.

Hm... So far I have Cavalier and Wyvern stuff on Oboro, Fighter and Mercenary on Setsuna, and Troubadour and Knight for Hayato.

That'll do, I just like getting skills on em from classes not from their birth country could you put em in? As long as it's stuff from the promotion of those classes

Edited by virtuallyGazing