Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

yikes, i feel your pain. i did that with my very first file; made it all the way to ch 20 and boom, gone. don't worry about rushing it; i can always get them somewhere else.

i'd appreciate it if you could hold at least M!Kana for me! though it'll be a while before i can visit again. thanks!

I'm so sorry to hear that and thanks. Well alright. Edit; umm... I just realized that might sound creepy, sorry. Never mind that part.

Okay! I'll keep male!Kana for you and no problem at all.

Edited by December Knight

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me again 8D looking for Felicia with Magic+2 ♡

Please and thanks~

Felicia is up with M+2, Basara and Onmyoji skills. Let me know if you want Future Sight as well.

02257-56704-71072-41146

Felicia is up with M+2, Basara and Onmyoji skills. Let me know if you want Future Sight as well.

02257-56704-71072-41146

Future Sight is something I would like on Felicia, thanks.

Dont know if the other person got it yet so I wont add Future Sight yet, unless you can get a skills from einherjar as well?

Looking for Deathblow on Sakura as well as Felicia, Azura, and Orochi and Jakob.

Sakura up with Movement +1 and Duelist/Death/Certain/Armored Blow. She can pick up Darting/Warding from Sky Knight.

Azura up with Movement +1 / HP +5 and Duelist/Death/Armored Blow. Don't have Certain and same deal as Sakura for Darting/Warding.

Felicia up with Movement +1 / Renewal and Death/Certain/Armored Blow.

Orochi up with Movement +1 / Certain/Death/Darting Blow and also Wary Fighter for filler.

Don't have Death Blow for Jakob but I did put him up with Gamble and Certain/Darting/Armored/Warding Blow.

I'll keep 'em up as long as I don't get more requests so grab whichever ones you're able to and hopefully other people can help if you're not up for cycling through castles over and over.

I'm looking for Saizo with Sol. Thanks in advance.

It's in mine. Hero line.

And I dont have the Forrest, Buccellati. Sorry.

I'm looking for Forrest w/ Astra and/or Counter?

Forrest up with Dragon Fang / Astra / Lethality / Counter / Countermagic.

Looking for a Kaden with Savage Blow and a Keaton with Trample please! Thanks in advance~

Kaden up with Savage Blow and Duelist/Death/Certain/Armored Blow.

Keaton up with Trample and Duelist/Death/Warding Blow, and also Aegis.

By an extremely weird coincidence I had Kaden and Keaton with the exact skills you asked for but only Kaden had Savage Blow and only Keaton had Trample. If you'd asked for it in reverse I couldn't have helped.

Looking for Arthur with Tomefaire, Life and Death, Quick Draw, Trample, and Malefic Aura. Strategist gives him the best Luck growth, but my Arthur currently has 0 magic, so he needs all the offensive help he can get.

Edited by ToP

Looking for Arthur with Tomefaire, Life and Death, Quick Draw, Trample, and Malefic Aura. Strategist gives him the best Luck growth, but my Arthur currently has 0 magic, so he needs all the offensive help he can get.

Gonna need to level up my Arthur but I can get Tomefaire and Quick Draw. But can't get the others, sorry.

Forrest up with Dragon Fang / Astra / Lethality / Counter / Countermagic.

Kaden up with Savage Blow and Duelist/Death/Certain/Armored Blow.

Keaton up with Trample and Duelist/Death/Warding Blow, and also Aegis.

By an extremely weird coincidence I had Kaden and Keaton with the exact skills you asked for but only Kaden had Savage Blow and only Keaton had Trample. If you'd asked for it in reverse I couldn't have helped.

Thanks! I was trying for the reverse at first but I thought it would be weird a werewolf breathing fire vs a fox (going for a canon sort of thing) Thanks again!

Gonna need to level up my Arthur but I can get Tomefaire and Quick Draw. But can't get the others, sorry.

Take your time, I am not in a hurry. Thanks!

Effie is taking a long lunch break (you know how she is) and so IZANA IS NOW IN THE HOUSE BOIS

• Corrin: Replicate, Lifetaker, Swordfaire, Luna, Death Blow
  • Camilla: Replicate, Lifetaker, Axefaire, Rend Heaven, Bowbreaker
  • Charlotte: Lifetaker, Countermagic, Renewal, Certain Blow, Death Blow (C R I T 4 D A Y Z B O I S)
  • Ophelia: Pavise, Astra, Quixotic, Tomefaire, Death Blow
  • Nyx: Luna, Replicate, Lifetaker, Tomefaire, Certain Blow
  • Soleil: Counter, Aegis, Swordfaire, Sol, Hoshidian Unity
  • Peri: Lethality, Pavise, Lifetaker, Replicate
  • Elise: Replicate, Tomefaire, Counter, Trample
  • Flora: Replicate, Counter, Renewal, Luna, Shurikenfaire
  • Izana: Aptitude, Replicate, Astra, Renewal, Tomefaire

Castle code is in signature.

Can you update your data with Izana? I really need some skills for him, thanks!