Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Can you update your data with Izana? I really need some skills for him, thanks!

Hoshido Skills

Castle Address: 14385 - 43000 - 23225 - 52470

- My Unit: Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Nohrian Trust, Renewal, Quixotic

- Saizo: Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Lethality, Quixotic

- Rinkah: Aptitude, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Lifetaker

- Reina: Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Lethality, Hoshidan Unity, Bowbreaker

- Orochi: Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Pavise, Aegis, Quixotic

- Kagero: Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Lethality, Renewal

- Scarlet: Aptitude, Strength +2, Luna, Lifetaker, Bowbreaker

- Subaki: Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Hoshidan Unity, Renewal

Edited by RPG0528

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Deathblow on Sakura as well as Felicia, Azura, and Orochi and Jakob.

The person at this address currently has Jakob with Death Blow, if you're still looking.

18224-27219

29440-83618

Do any of you guys have some skills for Izana & Yukimura?

I have Wyvern stuff on Izana, as well as all his other lines completed. Just let me know.

I'll get that Arthur up soon.

Looking for Arthur with Tomefaire, Life and Death, Quick Draw, Trample, and Malefic Aura. Strategist gives him the best Luck growth, but my Arthur currently has 0 magic, so he needs all the offensive help he can get.

Sounds really interesting, I'd be down to grab these as well. I do have Tomefaire for Arthur that I picked up entirely at random, but I went through his skill list and to my surprise didn't have any of the others. I guess Arthur is very unpopular because I've hit up some pretty good skill castles hundreds of times and not gotten even Life and Death which is normally common.

I'll go looking for more Arthur skills but it's not going to be easy to get Malefic Aura. Trample is probable if someone married Arthur to Beruka somewhere, Life and Death seems like the sort of skill you'd stumble upon an Arthur with, but Malefic Aura... hrm. Somebody out there has probably taken him through Dark Mage for Heartseeker or something, it's bound to exist.

Sounds really interesting, I'd be down to grab these as well. I do have Tomefaire for Arthur that I picked up entirely at random, but I went through his skill list and to my surprise didn't have any of the others. I guess Arthur is very unpopular because I've hit up some pretty good skill castles hundreds of times and not gotten even Life and Death which is normally common.

I'll go looking for more Arthur skills but it's not going to be easy to get Malefic Aura. Trample is probable if someone married Arthur to Beruka somewhere, Life and Death seems like the sort of skill you'd stumble upon an Arthur with, but Malefic Aura... hrm. Somebody out there has probably taken him through Dark Mage for Heartseeker or something, it's bound to exist.

Arthur can't get Samurai so Life and Death isn't possible legally. Dark Mage stuff is marriage only, I think. Same goes for Wyvern. Why can't there be a different seal for parents and children >.> ?

Samurai Avatar could marry him. I think he can get Dark Mage from marrying Nyx. No one's going to marry Arthur to Nyx but it's totally possible. Wyvern is, as I said, Beruka (or Camilla), so it should be more common than that.

Looking for Odin with Inspiration, thanks in advance.

I can't find it on anyone but Odin is married to someone who gives him Strategist in my file so gimme a bit to level him through Butler and Strategist and you can have the whole Troubador tree.

Im gonna marry him to Nyx in a file for the skills :p

Tomefaire/Quick Draw Arthur is up, along with Shurikenbreaker, Lucky 7 and Renewal for some support.

Odin up with Resistance +2 / Gentilhomme / Live to Serve / Rally Resistance / Inspiration.

Do you mind keeping it up for more than a day? I forgot to buy him for my logbook xD And replace Inspiration with Tomebreaker. I bought that yet it completely passed my mind that I could buy units even though the option was right there.

Edited by Vere

Inspiration is what the other guy wanted so I need to leave that up on him for now. If Maxmagnus manages to grab him I can probably swap out Inspiration or Rally Resistance for Tomebreaker. Probably Rally Resistance. Is anybody actually going to make Odin a rallybot (or use Rally Resistance if you are)?

Do you mind keeping it up for more than a day? I forgot to buy him for my logbook xD And replace Inspiration with Tomebreaker. I bought that yet it completely passed my mind that I could buy units even though the option was right there.

If you bought a skill from the unit they should already be in the logbook.

Inspiration is what the other guy wanted so I need to leave that up on him for now. If Maxmagnus manages to grab him I can probably swap out Inspiration or Rally Resistance for Tomebreaker. Probably Rally Resistance. Is anybody actually going to make Odin a rallybot (or use Rally Resistance if you are)?

Yeah I know he did. it was just a heads up for my request.

If you bought a skill from the unit they should already be in the logbook.

Did not know that. I normally give the skills, not buy xD Now I need money...

I figured everyone knew the logbook thing, that's why I put up useful filler.

Yes, you can buy the skills from the Unit Logbook, but they're double price (or rather, winning a No Handicap castle battle lets you buy one skill at half price).

EDIT: Oh God, I'm kicking myself for not thinking about this exploit earlier. GameFAQs user Char_Aznadoge has come up with a way to use the logbook exploit (the same one that lets you use stat boosters on Einherjar without consuming them) to learn every skill available on every unit in a castle in just one daily visit. Here's how:

1. Visit a castle and choose to battle. Make a save on the preparations screen (should say Battle: Castle as the chapter).
  2. Seize the throne. Choose any skill to inherit or any unit to recruit.
  3. Save in a different file. It should show the current chapter title of your run, like normal.
  4. As soon as you're back in My Castle, soft reset (L+R+Start).
  5. Reload the first save (Battle: Castle) to return to the castle battle prep screen.
  6. Seize the throne again. Choose a different unit to recruit/inherit from. Do not choose the same unit, it's a waste of time (I'll explain below).
  7. Save to the second file again. It's OK to overwrite it. You just need a file to save to that's not the castle battle one.

The only issue is that you can only actively recruit or get the skill discount from the last unit you recruit, the one you don't soft reset for. This is because the game tracks skills known by a given game file, but the logbook is independent. In other words, when you inherited Skill +2 for Beruka and then reset, she no longer has it in the post-reset file, but the Beruka you bought it from is now in your logbook, and you can buy Skill +2 again from her.

Obviously this is an insanely expensive method. I bought skills for every character in Char_Aznadoge's castle as a test and only got one discounted skill, which dropped me from 999,999g to around 300,000g. However this will be insanely useful for castles that update frequently when you want to get all the skills. Also helps if you're poor since you can logbook the skills to grab when you can't afford them without needing to choose only one character to logbook. The skills you buy to log the character won't count against you because your gold total resets every time you soft reset.

Also just in case anybody was wondering, you can't use this method to scum up somebody's BP/VP because, as far as I can tell, the feedback is tracked server-side and it will not let you send multiple feedbacks. Probably also won't count it as multiple battles at your castle, but if someone does it with my castle let me know and I'll check my online log next time it updates to see how many battles get counted.

Edited by Renall

I am only going to list my Corrin's skills...ok? Let's begin. HP+5/Strength+2/Magic+2/Skill+2/Luck+4/Defense+2/Resistance+2/Movement+1/Draconic Hex/Seal Strength/Seal Magic/Seal Speed/Seal Defense/Seal Resistance/Rally Strength/Rally Magic/Rally Skill/Rally Speed/Rally Luck/Rally Defense/Rally Resistance/Inspiring Song/Lethality/Astra/Dragon Fang/Sol/Luna/Rend Heaven/Vengeance/Pavise/Aegis/Dragon Ward/Miracle/Counter/Countermagic/Vantage/Beastbane/Golembane/Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity/Shelter/Shove/Lunge/Swap/Replicate/Quick Draw/Strong Riposte/Elbow Room/Natural Cover/Even Handed/Odd Shaped/Life and Death/Spendthrift/Duelist's Blow/Darting Blow/Death Blow/Certain Blow/Armored Blow/Warding Blow/Trample/Wary Fighter/Swordfaire/Lancefaire/Axefaire/Shurikenfaire/Bowfaire/Tomefaire/Defender/Gentilhomme/Demoiselle/Inspiration/Malefic Aura/Voice of Peace/Foreign Princess/Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker/Axebreaker/Shurikenbreaker/Bowbreaker/Bowbreaker/Tomebreaker/Gamble/Underdog/Lucky Seven/Air Superiority/Heartseeker/Quixotic/Good Fortune/Camaraderie/Renewal/Even Better/Better Odds/Amaterasu/Lifetaker/Potent Potion/Live to Serve/Poison Strike/Savage Blow/Grisly Wound/Salvage Blow/Profiteer/Nobility/Future Sight/Aptitude/Quick Salve/Pass/Locktouch.

I have completed my Corrin's skill list.

Request any skill you want that I have. Castle Code is in Sig.

Edited by Cool33710

I can do the legal ones. Give me a few minutes.

edit: Also added Defender since you didn't mention having it. It's up.

edit2: Selena and Saizo are up.

Edited by Vere

Alright thanks

(I kinda forgot to put defender.)

Edited by Cool33710

Yesss thanks!

snip

I have Grizzly Wound and Foreign Princess on mine

I am only going to list my Corrin's skills...ok? Let's begin. HP+5/Strength+2/Magic+2/Skill+2/Luck+4/Defense+2/Resistance+2/Movement+1/Draconic Hex/Seal Strength/Seal Magic/Seal Speed/Seal Defense/Seal Resistance/Rally Strength/Rally Magic/Rally Skill/Rally Speed/Rally Luck/Rally Defense/Rally Resistance/Lethality/Astra/Dragon Fang/Sol/Luna/Rend Heaven/Vengeance/Pavise/Aegis/Dragon Ward/Miracle/Counter/Countermagic/Vantage/Beastbane/Golembane/Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity/Shelter/Shove/Lunge/Swap/Replicate/Quick Draw/Strong Riposte/Elbow Room/Natural Cover/Life and Death/Spendthrift/Duelist's Blow/Darting Blow/Death Blow/Certain Blow/Armored Blow/Warding Blow/Trample/Wary Fighter/Swordfaire/Lancefaire/Axefaire/Shurikenfaire/Bowfaire/Tomefaire/Defender/Gentilhomme/Demoiselle/Inspiration/Malefic Aura/Voice of Peace/Foreign Princess/Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker/Axebreaker/Shurikenbreaker/Bowbreaker/Bowbreaker/Tomebreaker/Gamble/Lucky Seven/Air Superiority/Heartseeker/Quixotic/Good Fortune/Camaraderie/Renewal/Even Better/Better Odds/Amaterasu/Lifetaker/Potent Potion/Live to Serve/Poison Strike/Savage Blow/Grisly Wound/Salvage Blow/Profiteer/Nobility/Future Sight/Aptitude/Quick Salve/Pass/Locktouch.

I need 4 illegal skills which are Even Handed/Odd Shaped/Underdog/Inspiring Song.

I need these skills in order to complete my Corrin's skill list.

Request any skill you want that I have. Castle Code is in Sig.

I've put up Corrin with Inspiring Song / Evenhanded / Odd Shaped / Underdog. I think I have most of the illegal skills, at least for the main character.

Got her, thanks!

Anyone have Rally Defense for Azura?

Azura is also up with Rally Strength/Magic/Skill/Defense/Resistance.