Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Odin up with Resistance +2 / Gentilhomme / Live to Serve / Rally Resistance / Inspiration.

Grabbed it! Thanks!

I also grabbed Saizo with the merceary line, thanks Vere!

Edited by Maxmagnus20019

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put up Corrin with Inspiring Song / Evenhanded / Odd Shaped / Underdog. I think I have most of the illegal skills, at least for the main character.

Azura is also up with Rally Strength/Magic/Skill/Defense/Resistance.

Just got her, thank you so much!

Azura with Replicate is up.

Silas and Beruka are up with Sword, Shuriken, Axe and Bow breakers. And lifetaker.

Thanks, can you put it up for a day though, I accidentally visited your castle when it wasn't up.

Thanks, can you put it up for a day though, I accidentally visited your castle when it wasn't up.

I keep them up for a few days should others want them.

I really need Scarlet with skills ;3;

Like Aptitude, Gamble,and Certain Blow ♡

I've got aptitude on Scarlet but not the others!

Here's my castle code: 14385 - 43000 - 23225 - 52470

Does anyone have entire skill trees from the opposite country? I'd like as many skills as possible for all of my characters and I cant do it all on one cart xD

edit: @VirtuallyGazing: I have Oboro with Aegis, Luna, Trample, Savage Blow and Swordbreaker, Hayato with Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Inspiration, Pavise, and Luna, and Setsuna with Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, HP+5, Sol, and Axefaire up. 02257-56704-71072-41146.

You took them down before I could get them

Anyone out there with Shurikenbreaker on the following units: Arthur, Effie, Keaton, Silas, Kaze, Midori and Belka?

I can help you with some of these: Arthur, Keaton, Silas, and Beruka are all up with Shurikenbreaker and as many non-natural class Breakers as I had for them (e.g. I didn't put Axebreaker on any of the four because they can get it from Fighter). Technically Silas can get Shurikenbreaker naturally, but I put it on him anyway since you wanted it specifically. Movement +1 for filler on everyone but Keaton, who has five Breakers on him.

Need a few skills for my current Revelations playthrough

Camilla - Inspiration, Amaterasu, Replicate

Sophie - Renewal, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker

Ryoma - Lifetaker, Sol

Benny - Pavise

Xander - Sol

Niles - Lethality, Quixotic, Astra

Lazlow - Rally Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance

I have most of these, and I'd be glad to put them up, but first I'd need to take a bunch of people down and I want to make sure folks have gotten what they need. If you haven't found these in a day or two I can probably fill whatever you don't have.

I have most of these, and I'd be glad to put them up, but first I'd need to take a bunch of people down and I want to make sure folks have gotten what they need. If you haven't found these in a day or two I can probably fill whatever you don't have.

Okay thanks!

I'll send you a message if I need any of these in a couple days.

Camilla - Inspiration, Amaterasu, Replicate

Sophie - Renewal, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker

Ryoma - Lifetaker, Sol

Benny - Pavise

Xander - Sol

Niles - Lethality, Quixotic, Astra

Lazlow - Rally Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance

I have all the rallies for Lazwald

Hey I just wanted to say I love what is going on over here with the skill sharing on this forum.

Does anyone have a Niles with bowfaire or astra? If so can we share castle addresses?

My castle address is 09389-41192-45496-15017
Feel free to come visit me, I have a small handful of characters with rend heaven and replicate. It would be greatly appreciated!

Hey I just wanted to say I love what is going on over here with the skill sharing on this forum.

Does anyone have a Niles with bowfaire or astra? If so can we share castle addresses?

My castle address is 09389-41192-45496-15017

Feel free to come visit me, I have a small handful of characters with rend heaven and replicate. It would be greatly appreciated!

I have Niles with Bowfaire and Astra currently up. Address is 03860-84569-15919-75914

Edited by ToP

Hey, I've gotta get some sleep, but I'm hoping when I wake up someone might be able to help. With all the crippling-stat-skills floating around, maybe someone has Seal Speed on Sakura?