Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anyone have Niles with Certian Blow? That and any skill that would let him actually have a decent chance of capturing a weakened enemy without wasting a freeze staff usage would be quite nice...

He keeps missing important captures (He just got killed by Nichol in the Museum DLC because he missed several times in a row -_-)

So does anyone have Niles with Certian Blow? That and any skill that would let him actually have a decent chance of capturing a weakened enemy without wasting a freeze staff usage would be quite nice...

He keeps missing important captures (He just got killed by Nichol in the Museum DLC because he missed several times in a row -_-)

I have him up with Quixotic, if you're looking to get him to hit things more often. I don't have certain blow on him yet.

I believe he married Setsuna in my revelations file. I can check on that and respond asap.

Does anyone has Peri with Quixotic?

She's up now =]

Niles is up with Certain Blow meow!

Does anyone have a profit-skill team?

Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Salvage Blow, and Quixotic,

Any Hoshido Character will do for as long as it's not Kaze or the children

Last I checked, jaldaen had 10 characters on a birthright file, each set up with all 4 of those.

I also have a little bit of that for conquest characters if you want.

Jaldaen's address is: 08910-13004-23870-18245

My info is in my sig.

Edited by ToP

I have counter on Midori. Castle code:

11299-31156

56517-72184

Thank you very much! Halfway there!

Is there anything you're looking for? My castle is designed to be a nightmare to attack but I'll drop my defenses and set you up with a skill if I can.

Thanks again! Now I just need countermagic! :)

Hello, brand new to the forums so I don't have my info posted anywhere yet, but I'm looking for good skills to pass down to the children. Right now I'm looking for Setsuna with a good skill or two for Nina, but she seems kind of hard to find. Anyone want to help me out?

Hello, brand new to the forums so I don't have my info posted anywhere yet, but I'm looking for good skills to pass down to the children. Right now I'm looking for Setsuna with a good skill or two for Nina, but she seems kind of hard to find. Anyone want to help me out?

I have a Maid Setsuna with the following skills:

Amaterasu, Inspiration, Aptitude (I didn't hack this in, I got this from another My Castle), Live to Serve and Lethality.

My Castle address is 03437 - 40266 - 28362 - 93919.

My resources are pearl, peaches, milk and ruby, btw.

I hope I was able to help!