Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Thanks!

Updated list of children I need aptitude for:

Hisame, Soleil, Ignatius, and Nina.

I'm also working on getting Shigure, Dwyer, Shiro, Siegbert, and Forrest, so I'll need it for them, too, if anyone has them already in their castle. I'd hate to ask anyone to put them up just for me when it may be a day or two before I get them. XD

I know at least one of the people who've helped me so far has Nina, so if no one else has one of them before tomorrow I can go back and get her.

I know I'm asking for a lot, that's why I'm sticking to just aptitude for now. Thanks everyone!

Good Evening.

I have Forrest and Soleil with Aptitude is up in my castle if you want both.

The castle code is in my sign.

Edited by Sieghart

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried visiting some of the castles in this thread and the game keeps saying it can't find the data. Is there no cross-region compatibility between US and EU versions of the game, or am I just doing everything wrong?

Good Evening.

I have Forrest and Soleil with Aptitude is up in my castle if you want both.

The castle code is in my sign.

What good timing - I was in the middle of getting Forrest when I saw this! Unfortunately.... I forgot I don't have enough money, and wasted my trip. XD I'll have to try again tomorrow. ^^;

What good timing - I was in the middle of getting Forrest when I saw this! Unfortunately.... I forgot I don't have enough money, and wasted my trip. XD I'll have to try again tomorrow. ^^;

Ok dont worry they will stay hold for a while.

I'm looking for Keaton or Velouria with counter, thanks

The guy at this address has Keaton with Counter:

13927-39531

32624-08309

I've tried visiting some of the castles in this thread and the game keeps saying it can't find the data. Is there no cross-region compatibility between US and EU versions of the game, or am I just doing everything wrong?

I'm afraid it's region locked, sorry :(

Thanks!

I'm also working on getting Shigure, Dwyer, Shiro, Siegbert, and Forrest, so I'll need it for them, too, if anyone has them already in their castle. I'd hate to ask anyone to put them up just for me when it may be a day or two before I get them. XD

I know at least one of the people who've helped me so far has Nina, so if no one else has one of them before tomorrow I can go back and get her.

I know I'm asking for a lot, that's why I'm sticking to just aptitude for now. Thanks everyone!

I have Shiro and Nina with Aptitude! I'll set right now so you can pick them up!

Castle Code:

03329-00826

53183-62478

This should never be an issue: Recruit the unit instead of buying a skill from them. As long as you either recruit or buy a skill from the unit, it shows up in your Unit Logbook for later. If you don't want to use the unit you recruited just Dismiss them. That way you can come back and buy the skill(s) later when you have enough gold.

You don't get the half price discount when buying from the log, but if you find yourself out of cash don't waste your trip.

This should never be an issue: Recruit the unit instead of buying a skill from them. .......

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't thought of that - I actually had just enough money to buy one of his lesser skills, so I still got him in my logbook. XD

I have Shiro and Nina with Aptitude! I'll set right now so you can pick them up!

Castle Code:

03329-00826

53183-62478

Thanks, I'll try to get Shiro today at work so I can get it for him tonight.

Thanks!

I have Dwyer with Aptitude ready in my Castle if you need him Edited by Truffa

Currently grinding for post game so I might as well get some money while I'm doing it. Looking for Profiteer for anyone that's not Corrin, Oboro and Mozu. I have Aptitude on most characters except for the children(haven't gotten them yet) so let me know if you need specific characters up.

Currently grinding for post game so I might as well get some money while I'm doing it. Looking for Profiteer for anyone that's not Corrin, Oboro and Mozu. I have Aptitude on most characters except for the children(haven't gotten them yet) so let me know if you need specific characters up.

If you're playing on Birthright, Jaldaen has 10 characters with Aptitude, Profiteer, Salvage Blow, Quixotic, and Hoshidan Unity.

His address is: 08910-13004-23870-18245

Does anyone have Forrest with Aegis and Pavise and Mitama with Bowfaire?

Someone handled Mitama for you, so I put up Forrest with Replicate / Aegis / Pavise / Counter / Countermagic.

I'm looking for an Ophelia with Darting Blow, Thank you!

She's up with Darting / Death / Certain / Armored / Warding Blow. She can get Duelist from Samurai so I picked the other ones for filler.

Anyone have Odin with Swordfaire?

He can get it naturally through Swordmaster. But I went ahead and put him up with Sword / Lance / Axe / Shuriken / Bow -faires.

WANTED:

-Anna with Aptitude, Luna, and HP +5

-Elise with Aptitude, Luna and HP +5

-Hana with Aptitude, Luna and HP +5

If you're playing on Birthright, Jaldaen has 10 characters with Aptitude, Profiteer, Salvage Blow, Quixotic, and Hoshidan Unity.

His address is: 08910-13004-23870-18245

Many thanks. Makes me wonder if he has done one for Conquest. It'll be more challenging but one can hope.

WANTED:

-Anna with Aptitude, Luna, and HP +5

-Elise with Aptitude, Luna and HP +5

-Hana with Aptitude, Luna and HP +5

Elise and Hana with Aptitude are up

He can get it naturally through Swordmaster. But I went ahead and put him up with Sword / Lance / Axe / Shuriken / Bow -faires.

I'm aware of this. I don't want Odin to spend time as a Swordmaster any longer than necessary, as I try to have a variety of classes among my characters and I only put him as a Swordmaster just to pick up Astra.

Edit: picked up the skill; thanks.

Edited by ChaosGallade

Elise and Hana with Aptitude are up

Sorry to impose upon you, but think you can get the other two skills on them as well? Because I'd rather not have to take forever and a day trying to find them.

Hello,

I'm looking for someone in the European server that have Caeldori with Bowbreaker and/or good skills for Selkie and her father.

Thanks