Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as the my castle feature is region locked; should we create another thread just for the Europe/Australia skill requests?

That would probably be a good idea as this would be a mess without the clutter of invalid castles for different regions.

Seeing as the my castle feature is region locked; should we create another thread just for the Europe/Australia skill requests?

That would probably be a good idea as this would be a mess without the clutter of invalid castles for different regions.

Seconding this.

Hello! I am looking for Corrin with Lancefaire, Life and Death, and Trample. I am also looking for Asugi with Life and Death and Trample. US server. Thanks!

EDIT: I found lancefaire for Corrin. Just need Life and Death and Trample for both Corrin and Asugi. Thanks again!

Edited by Krawdaunt

Sorry to impose upon you, but think you can get the other two skills on them as well? Because I'd rather not have to take forever and a day trying to find them.

I unfortunately do not have the other 2 skills on Hana nor Elise. Both of them only have skills in their natural class trees other than a few skills that I bought from other castles.

WANTED:

-Anna with Aptitude, Luna, and HP +5

-Elise with Aptitude, Luna and HP +5

-Hana with Aptitude, Luna and HP +5

I know I have Anna with Aptitude and I'm pretty sure she has Luna as well. I'll have her in my castle in about half an hour.

Hana has aptitude, but probably not Luna. I'll put her up anyways.

Edit: Anna has both up right now. Hana only has aptitude.

Edited by JasonMendez

i have elise up with all three skills, if you still need them!

Good. Give me a second to get there...

EDIT: I got it. Thanks, mate. Funny thing is, I got overexcited and had to soft reset because I forgot I was on my BR file. Here's hoping I can get all three on the other two (especially Anna, who I have rotten luck finding in castles in general)...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I have Shiro and Nina with Aptitude! I'll set right now so you can pick them up!

Castle Code:

03329-00826

53183-62478

I have Dwyer with Aptitude ready in my Castle if you need him

Got both of them, thanks so much!

Now all I need is Ignatius, Shigure, Soleil, and Siegbert. I know Sieghart has Soleil, I just have to wait until I can visit again. XD

Got both of them, thanks so much!

Now all I need is Ignatius, Shigure, Soleil, and Siegbert. I know Sieghart has Soleil, I just have to wait until I can visit again. XD

You are really lucky miss or pal, i have those childs you need ready at my castle.

You are really lucky miss or pal, i have those childs you need ready at my castle.

I feel like I've been pretty lucky in general to get all of them this fast, but you really seem to be coming through for me! XD I'll definitely snag your card as soon as the 24hours is up from yesterday's visit. Thanks again!

Looking for BENNY with Quixotic, Replicate, Certain Blow, and Rend Heaven

I have

--------------

Caeldori: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Aether

Siegbert: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Renewal, Armored Blow, Aegis

Avatar : Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Nohrian Trust

Ryoma: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Death Blow,

Shiro: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Swordfaire, Rend Heaven, Lancefaire

Xander: Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Swordfaire, Rend Heaven, Lifetaker

Takumi: Replicate, Quixotic, Counter, Death Blow, Rend Heaven,

Hinoka: Replicate , Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Aegis, Rend Heaven,

Camilla: Replicate, Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Axefaire, Rend Heaven,

Leo: Replicate, Lifetaker, Aptitude, Deathblow, Tomefaire

12938-81331

47716-58335

Vard,

Can you do me a favor and post Caeldori and Shiro with replicate?? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

If anyone has Caledori with Vengeance and Rhajat with Counter/Vantage/Countermagic I would appreciate it.

I have Rhajat with Counter and I was actually trying to get countermagic as well. I plan to have both skills up by tonight.

I'm looking for Rend Heaven and Axefaire on Effie.

My current roster:

Odin: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Tomefaire, Replicate

Camilla: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Axefaire, Armored Blow (reserve: Luna)

Selena: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Axebreaker (reserve: Luna, Astra)

Kaze: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Shurikenfaire, Pavise

Sophie: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Trample

Laslow: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Armored Blow

Nina: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Bowfaire, Replicate

Soleil: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Armored Blow

Leo: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Tomefaire, Amaterasu

Silas: Aptitude, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Lancefaire, Trample (reserve: Luna, Pavise, Darting Blow, Armored Blow)

I've also got Aptitude and Death Blow on my Avatar, Elise, Keaton, Ophelia, Velouria, Male!Kana, Niles, Percy, Effie, Dwyer, and Mozu, plus various other skills. (Ask if you're curious; I didn't feel like listing them all! Most have Rend Heaven and a Faire, though.)

Easy seize, all units on hold. There's a Lilith but she's easily avoided.

Anyone have Samurai tree skills for on Silas? Specifically looking for Duelist Blow, Swordfaire and Astra.

I'm looking for Rend Heaven and Axefaire on Effie.

Silas up with Vantage / Duelist Blow / Astra / Swordfaire / Life and Death.

Effie up with Movement +1 / Swordfaire / Shurikenfaire / Axefaire / Rend Heaven.

Silas up with Vantage / Duelist Blow / Astra / Swordfaire / Life and Death.

Effie up with Movement +1 / Swordfaire / Shurikenfaire / Axefaire / Rend Heaven.

Many thanks. Quick question. I did a quick count of the number of buildings you have and it seem to exceed 50. Is it because you are playing on Lunatic or something else entirely? If not then I miscounted.

Edited by Magician Lugh

You miscounted, I'm exactly at the building limit. I have to drop statues to build things but if my mental math is correct I've got 10 actual buildings and 40 statues (6 Str, 6 Mag, 9 Skl, 9 Spd, 5 Def, 5 Res).