Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the things I am looking for:

Subaki, Hinata, and Setsuna all with Aptitude.

Laslow and shigure with rally skills.

Thanks!

If you could wait for me to come home, I'll put up my Setsuna with Aptitude and my Laslow bot that I got from another castle. ;v; (Although, I'm not sure if you can recruit the units I've recruited from other castles/learn skills from them.) But my Setsuna's original, I got the Aptitude from another castle.

Please wait for about four hours, and I'll get them up for you. (Don't visit my castle yet, as I don't have them up yet. ouo)

Although if someone else comes along with something you need, then you can take theirs' instead. <:

im looking for a rinkah with either swordbreaker or gamble, or both

also here's my castle code: 08671-82065-96769-29654

have:

Corrin: draconix hex, lancebreaker, rend heaven and renewal

Rinkah: Lifetaker, Certain blow, Death blow and lancebreaker

Kaze: Aptitude and pavise

Hana: Lancebreaker, Lucky Seven, Rend heaven and duelist blow

Subaki: Rend heaven, Tomefaire, Renewal, Tranple

Silas: Tomebreaker

Hinoka: Mov+1, Lancefaire, Bowbreaker and luna

Ryoma: Duelist's blow, swordfaire, astra and lifetaker

Orochi: Aptitude and magic+2

Kana: Renewal, poison strike and aptitude

If anyone has Caledori with Vengeance and Rhajat with Counter/Vantage/Countermagic I would appreciate it.

Silly me. I forgot to post her last night. Well Rhajat be in my castle with both counter and countermagic

Thanks!

Setsuna, Hinata, and Subaki are up with Aptitude if you still need them.

Anyone have Rally Resistance and Shurikenfaire on Felicia? I know she gets that Rally by herself but I already bought Inspiration earlier on for her for story mode and Heart Seals eat away at your funds pretty quick when you're grinding everyone.

Also Aptitude on Gunter if anyone has that too.

Edited by Magician Lugh

Thanks!

If you could wait for me to come home, I'll put up my Setsuna with Aptitude and my Laslow bot that I got from another castle. ;v; (Although, I'm not sure if you can recruit the units I've recruited from other castles/learn skills from them.) But my Setsuna's original, I got the Aptitude from another castle.

Please wait for about four hours, and I'll get them up for you. (Don't visit my castle yet, as I don't have them up yet. ouo)

Although if someone else comes along with something you need, then you can take theirs' instead. <:

I forgot to update, whoops. I have my Setsuna with Aptitude and my Laslow bot up.

I'll list the other skills my castle has atm, just in case anyone wants it.

Keaton - Odd Shaped, Rend Heaven, Astra, Better Odds, Grisly Wound

Velouria - Vantage, Beastbane, Odd Shaped, Grisly Wound, Better Odds

Ryoma - Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Vantage, Astra, Lethality

Setsuna - Amaterasu, Inspiration, Aptitude, Live to Serve, Lethality

Leo - Lifetaker, Vengeance, Replicate, Lethality, Astra

Avatar - Shurikenfaire, Dragon Fang, Lethality, Replicate, Malefic Aura

Xander - Shelter and Elbow Room (I didn't grind Xander yet)

Laslow - [Rally bot I got from another castle] Rally Spectrum, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense

Kana - Dragon Fang, Replicate, Lifetaker, Draconic Hex, Nohrian Trust

Forrest - Res+2, Astra, Gentilhomme, Lifetaker, Inspiration

I know that some of the skills on these characters would be a bit useless to get as they get them from their base classes, but I just listed them anyway.

My Castle address is in my signature. <:

Edited by Pookachou

Started a new file and was wondering if you guys could visit and battle. I want to get the point rewards for this one too, code is 15127-90215-77338-73735. And if you want to make a bound unit together

just obtain my card, send an accessory. I'll do the same and it'll be made.

Skills list so far:

Avatar: Death Blow, Astra, Aptitude, Renewal, and locktouch

Soleil: Renewal, Aptitude, Draconix Hex, Death Blow, Nohrian Trust.

Xander: Renewal, Aptitude, Draconic Hex, Death Blow, Lethality

Shura: Renewal, Aptitude, Draconic Hex, Death Blow, and tomebreaker

Ryoma: Death Blow, Renewal, Aptitude.

Leo: Death Blow, Astra, Aptitude, Lance and Bow breaker.

Elise: Wary Fighter, Death Blow, counter, and bow breaker.

Started a new file and was wondering if you guys could visit and battle. I want to get the point rewards for this one too, code is 15127-90215-77338-73735. And if you want to make a bound unit together

Skills list so far:

The points translate from file to file as long as it's all on the same game card unless of course you have different game cards like one for conquest and one for birthright in which case I don't know if it works the same because I have the special edition. I'll visit your castle later anyways.

Skills list so far:

The points translate from file to file as long as it's all on the same game card unless of course you have different game cards like one for conquest and one for birthright in which case I don't know if it works the same because I have the special edition. I'll visit your castle later anyways.

Battle and Visitation points carry across all save files on the same cartridge or memory card(in case you bought them all from the eShop), regardless of what version it is. Your castle address also remains the same across these.

Separate cartridges have no connection to one another, and as such, will have different castle addresses, battle points, and visitation points.

Edited by ToP

Anyone have Azura with Sol?

Setsuna, Hinata, and Subaki are up with Aptitude if you still need them.

Anyone have Rally Resistance and Shurikenfaire on Felicia? I know she gets that Rally by herself but I already bought Inspiration earlier on for her for story mode and Heart Seals eat away at your funds pretty quick when you're grinding everyone.

Also Aptitude on Gunter if anyone has that too.

Hey!

I am looking for

Selkie: Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Shurikenbreaker

Thanks very much!

Looking for a Corrin/Avatar with Wary Fighter.

Can I get Dragon Fang for Ignatius?

Azura up with Astra / Sol / Luna / Rend Heaven / Vengeance.

Felicia up with Rally Resistance / Shurikenfaire / Bowfaire / Lancefaire / Tomefaire.

Gunter up with Aptitude / Renewal / Swordfaire / Movement +1 / Rend Heaven.

Selkie up with Swordbreaker / Shurikenbreaker / Tomebreaker / Lancebreaker / Bowbreaker.

Corrin up with Renewal / Movement +1 / Swordfaire / Wary Fighter / Luna.

Ignatius up with Dragon Fang / Draconic Hex / Dragon Ward / Nohrian Trust / Hoshidan Unity.

Battle and Visitation points carry across all save files on the same cartridge or memory card(in case you bought them all from the eShop), regardless of what version it is. Your castle address also remains the same across these.

Separate cartridges have no connection to one another, and as such, will have different castle addresses, battle points, and visitation points.

Thank you for clarifying that because my friend asked me if he should get online or separate cartridges and I wasn't sure of how the online purchases affected the castle points.

Ah, thanks. I was confused since the rewards weren't showing up. I didn't update my data to keep my other castle open until I was ready. Once I did, they did.

If possible, does anyone have a Charlotte with Countermagic and an Orochi with Wary Fighter? I've checked earlier in the thread, but the ones I've seen providing them have changed their castle before I could get them. I appreciate it.

If possible, does anyone have a Charlotte with Countermagic and an Orochi with Wary Fighter? I've checked earlier in the thread, but the ones I've seen providing them have changed their castle before I could get them. I appreciate it.

I can help you with Orochi, can't help you with Charlotte though.

Here's my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129. No one is on the throne and no one will attack you (unless you get in their range).

Since Orochi's already taken care of, I put up Charlotte with what you asked for.

@Renall, can you leave the Gunter and Felicia a while longer? The 24 hour time limit hasn't passed for me yet.

Currently looking for Certain Blow, Death Blow, and Golembane on Hana. Decided to maximize my arena support unit.

Edited by Magician Lugh