Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Been gone for awhile but I'm finally able to get back to my hunt. :3

These are the skills I'm currently Looking for:

Xander - Pavise, Nohrian Trust (I really need this right now >.< )

Sakura - Miracle, Countermagic

i have these skills for you in my castle at the moment ! i probably have others in my other file, but here's what i could find ! Edited by iceblocked

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been gone for awhile but I'm finally able to get back to my hunt. :3

These are the skills I'm currently Looking for:

Xander - Pavise, Nohrian Trust (I really need this right now >.< )

Shura - Nohrian Trust (Yep, still looking for it... :[ )

Keaton - Renewal, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Counter

Silas - Vantage

Anna - Miracle

Camilla - Luna, Sol

Leo - Nohrian Trust

Odin - Aegis, Pavise, Death Blow (Also really need this DX )

Nyx - Aegis, Pavise

From Hoshido:

Subaki - Lifetaker, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Renewal, Lifetaker, Dragon Fang, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity

Sakura - Miracle, Aegis, Pavise, Vantage, Sol, Rend Heaven, Vengeance, Countermagic

Hinoka - Renewal, Amaterasu, Vantage, Air Superiority, CountermagicI'd also love anyone that has ANY skills for Izana. He seems to get no love. ;-;

I have Beruka with the following skills up right now: Bowbreaker, Astra, Sol, Rend Heaven, Renewal. I also have Pavise, Air Superiority, and Lifetaker available if you want any of those instead. :)

I put leo up with nohrian trust.

Still need Ignatius w/ Bowbreaker, but now I also need Luna on M!Kana.

Ignatius was already up in my castle with different skills, but I've shifted them to Breakers of various types (including Bowbreaker).

Put Kana up as well with Luna. He has a 77% activation rate with it, for funsies. I've been working on getting him to 100% Rend Heaven activation (without Quixotic) as a Master Ninja so he can gank everything with either a physical shuriken or Felicia's Plate.

Edited by Renall

Ignatius was already up in my castle with different skills, but I've shifted them to Breakers of various types (including Bowbreaker).

Put Kana up as well with Luna. He has a 77% activation rate with it, for funsies. I've been working on getting him to 100% Rend Heaven activation (without Quixotic) as a Master Ninja so he can gank everything with either a physical shuriken or Felicia's Plate.

I like the build on Kana! Would you happen to have Shelter on Ignatius? It's goofy but I have been looking forever.

Thank you very much!

Thanks again to everyone so far for all your help!

Here's my updated list of the skills I'm still looking for:

Gunter w/Counter

Jakob w/Inspiration, Axebreaker

Rinkah w/Sol, Death Blow

Sakura w/Swordbreaker

Subaki w/Savage Blow

Saizo w/Sol, Death Blow, Strong Repost

Azama w/Swordbreaker

Setsuna w/Counter, Shurikenbreaker

Hayato w/Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker

Kagaro w/Vantage, Bowbreaker, Lancebreaker

Kaden w/Swordbreaker

Elise w/Swordbreaker

Arthur w/Sol, Shurikenbreaker

Effie w/Astra, Amateratsu, Axebreaker

Beruka w/Lethality

Laslow w/Swordbreaker

Benny w/Lifetaker, Savage Blow

Charlotte w/Inspiration

Hey, the list is definitely shrinking!

Thanks again,

Cheers!

I like the build on Kana! Would you happen to have Shelter on Ignatius? It's goofy but I have been looking forever.

I do not, sorry.

Looking for Deathblow on Azura.

She's up with Gamble and Duelist/Death/Armored/Warding Blow.

Does anyone have Vengeance on Saizo and Kaze?

Both up with Vengeance and some filler.

Good evening.

Im looking for this skills:

Laslow: rallybot and wary fighter.

Leo: vantage.

Selena: heartseeker ( i dont remember the name is a dark mage skill)

Thanks.

I have Leo with Vantage and the Laslow rally bot I got from another castle up in my castle.

I did some skill reconfiguring on Selkie and Kana and will leave them up a bit. These skillsets aren't for buying but are more for recruiting since they're a little unorthodox.

[Orochi!Asugi!]Kana is a Master Ninja with Hoshidan Unity, Aether, Rend Heaven, Vantage, and Shurikenfaire. With my current statue setup and a tonic/meal (can vary with yours if you change caps) he has a 38% chance to activate Aether and then if that fails he has a 94% chance to activate Rend Heaven. He's designed to be a mixed attacker (with Barb Shuriken and Felicia's Plate, you'll have to supply your own) who can asplode pretty much any target and he can also Avoid tank semi-decently (especially if Kagero's Dart is available). He has access to Basara through his class sets so you can pick up Quixotic if you want 100% Rend Heaven or 80% Luna or something but I didn't want to destroy his Avoid because he's a little fragile. He's basically a swiss army knife for killin' things.

[Kagero!]Selkie is a Mechanist with tri-20%s, Draconic Hex, and Toxic Brew. She hits people for 60% health, pins them in place ~60% of the time, and debuffs them; you could swap Draconic Hex for something else since she can use Setsuna's Yumi or the Pebble or a Spy Shuriken to debuff, or use the Hex to wield stronger weapons since she's Kagero's daughter and hits pretty hard (if you're trying to squish Miracle Midori, say).

I'll leave those two up until I fill more requests and then I'll swap them for people with skills you can actually buy. I actually need to make an Einherjar of my own Kana so I can statue abuse and put him up at 100% activations with way better offense/defense, but if you want to beat me to it then have fun with the little squirt.

got flora w/ rally strength, defense, and resistance. castle's at 13585-95332-28732-18855.

EDIT: for Experiment 626, i've got silas w/ aegis at the same castle.

Can you put Flora back up? I visited you and ended up in your Revelations Castle.

Was wondering if anyone has a Rinkah with Death Blow.

I'll have her up in the next few minutes. I'll edit when she's up.

She's up now.

Edited by JasonMendez

Thanks again to everyone so far for all your help!

Here's my updated list of the skills I'm still looking for:

Gunter w/Counter

Jakob w/Inspiration, Axebreaker

Rinkah w/Sol, Death Blow

Sakura w/Swordbreaker

Subaki w/Savage Blow

Saizo w/Sol, Death Blow, Strong Repost

Azama w/Swordbreaker

Setsuna w/Counter, Shurikenbreaker

Hayato w/Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker

Kagaro w/Vantage, Bowbreaker, Lancebreaker

Kaden w/Swordbreaker

Elise w/Swordbreaker

Arthur w/Sol, Shurikenbreaker

Effie w/Astra, Amateratsu, Axebreaker

Beruka w/Lethality

Laslow w/Swordbreaker

Benny w/Lifetaker, Savage Blow

Charlotte w/Inspiration

Hey, the list is definitely shrinking!

Thanks again,

Cheers!

Artur is up with Sol

Currently looking for Hana with Certain Blow

@Renall is there a particular reason you chose Kagero as Selkie's mother?