Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My quest for Miracle on Soleil ever continues. You can only friendship seal at A+ right? If so I'm out of luck there too.

Yes I believe she can only get miracle through inheritance and mitama for sure. Since my Revelation file has almost no A+ supports I can try to get her miracle for you by tonight as I'm currently at work.

Yes I believe she can only get miracle through inheritance and mitama for sure. Since my Revelation file has almost no A+ supports I can try to get her miracle for you by tonight as I'm currently at work.

I'd really appreciate it, thanks man.

@Renall is there a particular reason you chose Kagero as Selkie's mother?

Shenanigans.

Does anyone have Replicate for Percy and Effie?

They're up now.

Skills I Want
Rhajat: In my signature
Midori: Life and Death and Death Blow
Selkie: Renewal and Lifetaker

I specialize in skills for Rhajat. Check the link in my signature for a complete list.
Here's the link if its not showing up.

I do! My address is

11175-79233-01545-88392

May I also get that off of you? I'm lazy and I don't want to make her a mechanist.

Edited by Barndo

This is like the umpteenth time I've asked (not that my request goes unanswered but because I keep starting over and wanting the same character) but who has:

.) Hinata with Aptitude

.) Arthur with Aptitude

.) Felicia with Aptitude

.) Orochi with Aptitude

.) Oboro with Aptitude

I'm gonna go further and just ask, who has a castle with all the characters with Aptitude so I can hit them up and get all my units with the skill? Sorry in advance because I remember a person saying they had all the characters with Aptitude but I am too lazy to look for the page.

This is like the umpteenth time I've asked (not that my request goes unanswered but because I keep starting over and wanting the same character) but who has:

.) Hinata with Aptitude

.) Arthur with Aptitude

.) Felicia with Aptitude

.) Orochi with Aptitude

.) Oboro with Aptitude

I'm gonna go further and just ask, who has a castle with all the characters with Aptitude so I can hit them up and get all my units with the skill? Sorry in advance because I remember a person saying they had all the characters with Aptitude but I am too lazy to look for the page.

All five are up with Aptitude. My castle address is in my signature.

There's also Viberum with all Aptitude characters. His castle address is 13713-41123-82269-26529

anyone got Nobility on any of the first gen males, besides corrin, xander and the corrinsexuals? anyone will do since i haven't gotten around to training the guys yet.

Leo and Kaze with Nobility up

Looking for anything good for Beruka. Literally almost any skills for her would be appreciated. Thanks!

More Beruka skills! Move +1, Trample, Hosh Unity, Death Blow, Quixotic

Good evening.

Im looking for this skills:

Selena: heartseeker ( i dont remember the name is a dark mage skill)

Selena is up with Heartseeker

Does anyone have a Shigure with the following "Rally" skills: Rally Luck, Rally Strength, Rally Skill.

I thought I did but I don't have Rally Luck, though that's not too hard to inherit if someone else wants to try (Azura can get Shrine Maiden from Sakura A+). He's up with Strength/Skill/Speed/Defense/Resistance though.

I thought I did but I don't have Rally Luck, though that's not too hard to inherit if someone else wants to try (Azura can get Shrine Maiden from Sakura A+). He's up with Strength/Skill/Speed/Defense/Resistance though.

Aw, that sucks. But thanks for the Rally skills though. I unfortunately am unable to get the Rally Luck skill via Azura since I have her A+ with Elise to make her as a Maid. But if anyone knows of a My Castle or someone that has Rally Luck on Shigure, please let me know. It's actually part of my little trick using the Gold DLC using Profiteer where you can get about 70k-100k gold per run.