Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some last requests for my Nohr side then I can work on Hoshido so if anyone has any of the following skills that'd be awesome. :)

Charlotte - Tomebreaker, Bowbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker

...I know...it's still a lot. .-.

I have Charlotte with Tomebreaker :)

Hello Again! I'm looking for:

Spendthrift: Velouria, Selkie, Asugi, Ryouma, Dwyer, Kana

Aptitude: Leo, Sakura, Asugi, Velouria, Selkie, M!Kana

Miracle: Kaze, MU

Counter: Ignatius

Countermagic: Ignatius

If you have any of these let me know! Thank you!

Holy heck, that's like half of the skills I wanted! A million thanks! Definitely will have to use the save trick for the first time now. It's just save in battle preparations, then save on a different slot after clearing to add the character(s) to the logbook, right? (Will do this in a few hours when I am able to visit your castle again.)

Save on prep, save to a different slot on clear, soft reset, reload prep save, repeat until you have them all. Then save normally once you get the last one and you can buy them all out of the logbook. I'll leave them up as long as I can but it's 9 characters out of my 10 so at some point I'll have to rotate them.

I have some last requests for my Nohr side then I can work on Hoshido so if anyone has any of the following skills that'd be awesome. :)

Mozu - Renewal

Nyx - Renewal, Death Blow, Armored Blow, Bowbreaker, ShurikenBreaker, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker

Odin - Renewal, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Tomebreaker

Felicia - Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Warding Blow, Amaterasu, Vantage

Selena - Astra, Certain Blow, Bowbreaker, Replicate

Azura - Aegis, Counter, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Luna, Vengeance

*snip*

I put up the Renewals for Mozu, Nyx, and Odin

Nyx- Death Blow

Felicia- Amaterasu

Selena- Astra, Certain Blow

Azura- Vengeance

Edited by zettaslow

Ignatius with Countermagic is set.

Anyone have Lancefaire on avatar and Bowfaire on Caeldori and/or Shigure?

I have Aptitude on Sakura, male!Kana, and Asugi. Edit; Now I have it on Selkie.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129.

Edited by December Knight

It's mostly Counters, Breakers, Lifetaker, or Replicate. XP

Gunter - Lifetaker, Tomebreaker

Silas - Tomebreaker, Counter, Armored Blow

Kaze - Lifetaker, Countermagic

Mozu - Renewal

Charlotte - Tomebreaker, Bowbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker

Beruka - Certain Blow, Aegis, Counter, Luna, Replicate

Niles - Countermagic

Xander - Counter

Camilla - Counter

Nyx - Renewal, Death Blow, Armored Blow, Bowbreaker, ShurikenBreaker, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker

Peri - Heartseeker

Benny - Tomebreaker, Warding Blow, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Death Blow

Odin - Renewal, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Tomebreaker

Arthur - Lifetaker, Replicate, Counter, Armored Blow

Felicia - Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Warding Blow, Amaterasu, Vantage

Keaton - Certain Blow, Armored Blow

Selena - Astra, Certain Blow, Bowbreaker, Replicate

Jakob - Bowbreaker, Armored Blow, Shurikenbreaker, Replicate

Azura - Aegis, Counter, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Luna, Vengeance

Effie - Armored Blow, Bowbreaker, Savage Blow

Flora - Countermagic, Bowbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Lifetaker, Armored Blow, Vantage, Luna, Certain Blow

...I know...it's still a lot. .-.

Units with bolded skills are up.

@Serendena Leo is up with Aptitude.

Edited by Magician Lugh

anyone got Nobility on any of the first gen males, besides corrin, xander and the corrinsexuals? anyone will do since i haven't gotten around to training the guys yet.

still need this on anyone but corrin, xander or kaze!

I've got Aptitude on Velouria.

Save on prep, save to a different slot on clear, soft reset, reload prep save, repeat until you have them all. Then save normally once you get the last one and you can buy them all out of the logbook. I'll leave them up as long as I can but it's 9 characters out of my 10 so at some point I'll have to rotate them.

Would it be possible for you to make sure you leave up Avatar until saturday (14K+ per skill WITH discount needs to be cut as much as possible), and more importantly, could you make sure to leave up Nyx, Xander, and Azura for 2 more days? I didn't realize my logbook was almost full beforehand, so I failed to get those 3 in there. I will be sure to let you know the moment I get them in the logbook.

A million thanks once again for all your help. Once August hits, I will have more free time to help you out with any skills you want, though that day is a ways away. I only wish I could help you with anything you would like right now.

Edited by ToP

I don't know if this works or not since I've never tried it but once you save at the My Castle battle in a save slot, do updates from the castle owner in terms of selection of units(and their skills) affect the version that the visitor is seeing? If not, then you can just save it in other slots and get the skills/units whenever you have enough funds.

Thank yo so much Zettaslow and Lugh! That took off a lot of them.

Also, yes, I'm pretty sure once you save on the battle screen any updates do not change it. I've done that a couple times for Yukimura skills and they haven't changed yet and one was like a week ago. P:

Would it be possible for you to make sure you leave up Avatar until saturday (14K+ per skill WITH discount needs to be cut as much as possible), and more importantly, could you make sure to leave up Nyx, Xander, and Azura for 2 more days? I didn't realize my logbook was almost full beforehand, so I failed to get those 3 in there. I will be sure to let you know the moment I get them in the logbook.

I'd like a couple slots free if possible on my avatar so people can Nohrian Trust grind with her. Let me know when you've bought a couple of her skills so I can swap the ones you got already.

I can leave the others up a while.

I'd like a couple slots free if possible on my avatar so people can Nohrian Trust grind with her. Let me know when you've bought a couple of her skills so I can swap the ones you got already.

I can leave the others up a while.

I found someone else who has Def+2 on Avatar, so that one's covered. late tonight will be when I can next visit your castle, so I'll have it done by tomorrow morning at the latest.