Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for a mad request:

Elise with Voice of Peace and Luck+4, and Azura with Nobility.

I thought I had VoP on Elise but it turns out Sakura is the one with the VoP/FP combo. However the other two skills are up now.

Anyone have a Hana w/ Lifetaker? It'd be much appreciated!

She's up now with Lifetaker and a semi-random assortment of Nohrian skills.

I thought I had VoP on Elise but it turns out Sakura is the one with the VoP/FP combo. However the other two skills are up now..

Excellent! Though I don't see Nobility Azura or am I misreading?

Anyone have any out of the ordinary skills for Hinata and Hayato? I'm especially looking for Aptitude Hinata

Excellent! Though I don't see Nobility Azura or am I misreading?

You. I can get you the two kaze skills you need and the rallies for Corrin. I have every non dlc corn skill

Edited by Emeraldrox

Which ones do you want excluded? I can only put up 5 of the 7

I currently have Strength, Defense, Magic, Skill, and Resist up for you.

Actually I already went and got Magic, Defense, Skill, Speed, and Luck. So just have Strength and Resistance on standby and I'll be good.

Well

Actually I already went and got Magic, Defense, Skill, Speed, and Luck. So just have Strength and Resistance on standby and I'll be good.

Kaze and Corn are up for you to grab whenever. Just let me know when you do.

Well

Kaze and Corn are up for you to grab whenever. Just let me know when you do.

I mispoke, I meant I got those 5 and Kaze's skills from YOU before you set them up. Right now I am doing the 31 visits to get a shot at visiting yours again without waiting for a full 24 hours.

I mispoke, I meant I got those 5 and Kaze's skills from YOU before you set them up. Right now I am doing the 31 visits to get a shot at visiting yours again without waiting for a full 24 hours.

Well, I'll have res/str up for you anyways.

Anyone got Kaden with Death Blow, Vengeance (and/or any skill that isn't Breaking Sky), Defender, Replicate, Savage Blow, and/or Trample?

Also looking for an Oboro with Death Blow, Replicate, Defender, and/or Luna but I want to find Kaden some skills (since it's kinda hard to find skills for him) more so then Oboro at the moment.

Edited by December Knight

Anyone got Kaden with Death Blow, Vengeance (and/or any skill that isn't Breaking Sky), Defender, Replicate, Savage Blow, and/or Trample?

Also looking for an Oboro with Death Blow, Replicate, Defender, and/or Luna but I want to find Kaden some skills (since it's kinda hard to find skills for him) more so then Oboro at the moment.

I have oboro with death blow up right now.