Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! Though I don't see Nobility Azura or am I misreading?

Oh I forgot to actually put her on the Streetpass team for some reason, she's on it now.

Anyone got Kaden with Death Blow, Vengeance (and/or any skill that isn't Breaking Sky), Defender, Replicate, Savage Blow, and/or Trample?

Also looking for an Oboro with Death Blow, Replicate, Defender, and/or Luna but I want to find Kaden some skills (since it's kinda hard to find skills for him) more so then Oboro at the moment.

Don't have all those but I did put up Kaden with Replicate / Savage Blow / Death Blow / Sol / Luna and Oboro with Replicate / Luna / Sol / Vengeance / Armored Blow.

Does anyone have Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, and/or Lancebreaker on Odin? Of the three, I value Swordbreaker the most.

Got him up now with all of those.

Don't have all those but I did put up Kaden with Replicate / Savage Blow / Death Blow / Sol / Luna and Oboro with Replicate / Luna / Sol / Vengeance / Armored Blow.

Thank you.

If you don't mind, can you please keep Oboro up for tomorrow. I promise I'll get her skills as soon as I can.

Oh I forgot to actually put her on the Streetpass team for some reason, she's on it now.

Got him up now with all of those.

Got him, thanks!

Hi guys im looking for this skill:

Soleil: wary fighter, renewal and counter

Ophelia: wary fighter, renewal and tomefaire

Midori: bowfaire and renewal.

Selena: wary fighter and tomefaire.

If you have one of this skill please send me a message.

Thanks.

Anyone have Dwyer with Death Blow and Certain Blow?

I have Ophelia with Tomefaire!

Looking for a Mozu with Luna. If anyone one please let me know.

Mozu has Luna!

Still looking for a Takumi with Hoshidan Unity. If anyone has this I'd be super grateful!

I have Takumi with Hoshidan Unity!

Got a different castle when I was able to enter again...

Sorry about that. I had to put it up for some dude on the mycastlefe sub. If it helps I'll have the one you originally visited up all day.

Anyone have skills for Kagero? Any awesome ones would be cool! :3

I have her up with Lifetaker, Astra, lunge, quixotic, and luna.

Hi guys im looking for this skill:

Soleil: wary fighter, renewal and counter

Midori: bowfaire and renewal.

Selena: wary fighter and tomefaire.

If you have one of this skill please send me a message.

Thanks.

Midori - Renewal

Soleil - Wary Fighter, Renewal

Both are up and Ophelia with Tomefaire with some other stuff too. I'm working on getting Tomefaire for Selena right now so I'll probably have her ready by tonight at the latest. You don't have to wait for Selena as I can keep her up another day so you can play at your leisure.

Anyone have Profiteer on Ophelia? (or any of the kids) I'm trying to run a sweatshop grind money.

In return, my other castle 08962-00108-78420-14363 has Shiro, Kana, Kiragi, and Midori all with Profiteer + Hoshidan Unity

Anyone have Profiteer on Ophelia? (or any of the kids) I'm trying to run a sweatshop grind money.In return, my other castle 08962-00108-78420-14363 has Shiro, Kana, Kiragi, and Midori all with Profiteer + Hoshidan Unity

I have profiteer on Nina.

Sorry about that. I had to put it up for some dude on the mycastlefe sub. If it helps I'll have the one you originally visited up all day.

No problem. I'll get it eventually so no worries there. EDIT: Sorry to be a bummer but your avatar didn't have the 2 rallies...

Anyone have skills for Kagero? Any awesome ones would be cool! :3

I got her with Pavise, Counter, Vantage, Rend Heaven, and Grisly Wound (illegal skill if you care about those)

Edited by Valolaire