Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. I'll get it eventually so no worries there. EDIT: Sorry to be a bummer but your avatar didn't have the 2 rallies...

I got her with Pavise, Counter, Vantage, Rend Heaven, and Grisly Wound (illegal skill if you care about those)

Up now. I'm just going to turn my wifi off until you get it because we're awful at coordinating apparently.

Speaking of royals and the Corrin skills, I need Nohrian Trust for Hinoka. I'm also looking for:

• Countermagic, Darting Blow, and Lancebreaker for Nina.
  • Darting Blow for Siegbert.
  • Darting Blow, Lancebreaker, and Shurikenbreaker for Percy.
  • Countermagic for Selkie.
  • Bowbreaker for Asugi.
  • Tomebreaker for Shiro.
  • Aegis for M!Kana.
  • Hoshidan Unity and Nohrian Trust for Fuga.

None of these are must-haves, just things I'm trying to fill out.

Anyone have Dwyer with Death Blow and Certain Blow?

He's up with Trample / Life and Death / Death Blow / Certain Blow / Darting Blow.

Edited by Renall

Okay for anyone who wants a Scarlet with good skills, I have one. Scarlet is a master ninja with aptitude, vantage, vengeance, astra, and quixotic. If you want other skills like lethality and replicate simply use a partner seal and/or level her up. I got other skills for her too like miracle, bow breaker, death blow, aegis, and more just let me know what and I will update. P.S. Xander will attack but he is of a low level and will follow your units so seizing still should be easy.

My Castle Address: 11612-38215-76829-10791

Castle Name: Ultimate Scar

Region: NA

if none of these work or if my castle is different because I updated, let me know

Edited by onthebay

Sorry about that. I had to put it up for some dude on the mycastlefe sub. If it helps I'll have the one you originally visited up all day.

I have her up with Lifetaker, Astra, lunge, quixotic, and luna.

Thank you so much! :D

Okay for anyone who wants a Scarlet with good skills, I have one. Scarlet is a master ninja with aptitude, vantage, vengeance, astra, and quixotic. If you want other skills like lethality and replicate simply use a partner seal and/or level her up. I got other skills for her two like miricale, bow breaker, aegis, and more just let me know what and I will update. P.S. Xander will attack but he is of a low level and will follow your units so seizing still should be easy.

My Castle Address: 11612-38215-76829-10791

Castle Name: Ultimate Scar

if none of these work or if my castle is different because I updated, let me know

Thanks. I was looking for Astra and Quixotic for Scarlet.

Up now. I'm just going to turn my wifi off until you get it because we're awful at coordinating apparently.

It's finally done, gave you a Heart Pauldron as thanks for being patient with this mess of ours.

Looking for Beruka skills

Aptitude, Deathblow, Certain Blow/Quixotic, Rend heaven.

Doing some public castle searching of my own in the mean time. Would appreciate whoever can fill in some blanks

Edit: Done!

Edited by Nejimus

Looking for Beruka skills

Aptitude, Deathblow, Certain Blow/Quixotic, Rend heaven.

Doing some public castle searching of my own in the mean time. Would appreciate whoever can fill in some blanks

Got the remaining 3 set up for her now!

looking for some skills

Mitama: Dragon Fang

Siegbert: Hoshidan unity Nohrian trust

Shiro: Aegis Pavise

Takumi: Aegis, Pavise

I can help you with Mitama and Shiro (he only has Pavise, though).

My castle code 09811-12883-80662-36129. No one is one the throne and no one will chase/attack you (unless you get in their range).