Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Any nice folks out there that can help with the following? ?

Kagero: Str +2

Caeldori: Tomefaire

Siegbert: Strong Riposte, Lucky 7

Forrest: Life or Death, Vantage, Lucky 7

Please take a look at my castle too. I try to update regularly with nice skills. Thanks!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MeddlingMage: thx their was the Velouria i needed :)

@Zettaslow: thx but im EU idk yesterday that their is a different threads for EU sry :p

No problem. I'm going there once I start making kids. I want to make sure Velouria has Rend Heaven, Quixotic, and Replicate. She can get 2 of the 3 from her parents (Keaton & Camilla).

Beruka is up with Death Blow for ya

I'll be there tonight.

I'm looking for an Ignatius with the following:

Replicate

Lancefaire

Countermagic

Any one of these would be a massive help but countermagic is my preference atm. Thanks in advance.

I also have a bunch of useful skills at MyCastle like

Miracle,Vantage,Quixotic,Aegis,Rend Heaven Soleil

Address is:11188-80047-73487-58503

Edited by HaxMiner

I can help you with Silas and Midori (she doesn't have Future Sight tho) but I can't help you with Azura and Laslow.

Thanks!

Siegbert: Strong Riposte

Please take a look at my castle too. I try to update regularly with nice skills. Thanks!

Siegbert's up with Strong Riposte. Castle Address is in my signature. Units are on hold and there's no one on throne.

Does anyone have Luna for Mitama and/or Hisame. Or does anyone have Ignatius with lifetaler or Draconic Hex for Caeldori.

Mitama, Ignatius, and Caeldori are up. I thought I had Luna on Hisame but it turns out I don't, go figure.

Hi now im looking for Kiragi with this skills:

Pavise, Aegis, miracle and trample.

Thanks.

Kiragi up with Miracle and Trample.

UPDATE

Like the fourth time I'm posting this request: Looking for Spendthift for Effie and Wary Fighter for Xander

I have these units with some skills on My Castle

MU: Shurikenbreaker, Quixotic, Aegis, Pavise, Vantage (Not shown: Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Draconic Hex, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker)

Odin: Astra, Death Blow, Gamble, Vantage, Swordfaire (Not shown: Duelist's Blow)

Arthur: Vantage, Quixotic, Skill +2, Aegis, Luna (Not shown: Astra, Countermagic, Quick Draw, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Swordbreaker)

Effie: Trample, Axefaire, HP +5, Lifetaker, Gamble (Not shown: Rally Strength, Luna, Death Blow, Aptitude)

Laslow: Rally Defense, Strength, Skill, Speed and Luck (Not shown: Aegis, Shelter, Elbow Room, Defender, Shurikenbreaker)

Peri: Replicate, Vengeance, Luna, Bowbreaker, Lifetaker (Not shown: Malefic Aura, Heartseeker, Aptitude)

Mozu: Natural Cover, Pavise, HP +5, Sol, Swordfaire (Not shown: Wary Fighter, Axebreaker, Renewal, Gamble, Certain Blow)

Percy: Replicate, Inspiration, Bowbreaker, Lucky Seven, Movement +1 (Not shown: Resistance +2, Rally Resistance, Rend Heaven, Quick Draw, Gentilhomme, Tomebreaker, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Aptitude)

Midori: Luck +4, Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic (Not shown: Sol, Locktouch)

Ignatius: Wary Fighter, Trample, Pavise, Aegis, Renewal

I also have other units that have interesting skills, but aren't in My Castle

Kaze: Seal Strength, Draconic Hex, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis, Replicate, Vantage, Shurikenfaire, Grisly Wound

Anna: Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Vantage, Spendthrift, Potent Potion, Profiteer, Quick Salve)

Xander: Strength +2, Trample, Lunge, Savage Blow

You can ask me what unit you want and what skill you want, if the unit or the skill are not shown on my castle

Edited by VinceVodka

Currently looking for:

Anna with: Axebreaker, swordbreaker, lancebreaker

Leo with: Death blow, bowbreaker

Ryoma with: Death blow

Peri with: Bowbreaker

Edited by Levin's Scarf

I'm looking for an Aegis Effie, a Grisly Wound Kana (Male)

Looking for Nyx with Renewal and Aegis.

Does anyone happen to have Leo with Savage Blow? Thanks a bunch!

Life and Death for Effie

Currently looking for luck plus 4 for shiro

Currently looking for:

Leo with: Death blow, bowbreaker

Ryoma with: Death blow

Peri with: Bowbreaker

Everything quoted is up (I cut some things that I didn't have, like Spendthrift for Effie).