Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Everything quoted is up (I cut some things that I didn't have, like Spendthrift for Effie).

I just came by and got what I needed. Thanks for the help! I sent an accessory as thanks, although I'm sure you already have said accessory, haha!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I was wondering... does anyone have some good skills for the following peeps? (Any good skills would be awesome - especially renewal, because I love that one)

Laslow

Peri

Selena

Beruka

Benny

Thanks in advance! :D

Edited by Kakeyo

Hey guys!

I was wondering... does anyone have some good skills for the following peeps? (Any good skills would be awesome - especially renewal, because I love that one)

Laslow

Here's Laslow:

Sol, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Speed, Luna, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Shelter, Elbow Room, Life and Death, Armored Blow

Bold are Skills currently set. If you want me to change to any Skill, feel free to post or PM me. Castle Address is in signature and units are on hold.

Here's Laslow:

Sol, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Speed, Luna, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Shelter, Elbow Room, Life and Death, Armored Blow

Bold are Skills currently set. If you want me to change to any Skill, feel free to post or PM me. Castle Address is in signature and units are on hold.

Thank you! :3

Hey guys!

Laslow

Peri

Selena

Beruka

Benny

Selena: Rend Heaven, Deathblow, Swordfaire, Renewal, Hoshidan Unity, Countermagic, Armored Blow, Strong Riposte, Luna, Sol, Axebreaker, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Air Superiority, Quixotic, Camaradeire, Savage Blow, Aptitude, Amaterasu, Defender, Warding Blow, Tomefaire, Bowfaire, Darting Blow, Elbow Room, Lunga, Shelter, Miracle, Aegis, Strength +2, Rally (Magic, Skill, Speed, Luck,Defense)

Peri: Deathblow, Replicate, Aptitude, Lifetaker, Swordfaire

Beruka: Bowbreaker, Quixotic, Deathblow, Renewal, Certain Blow

For Selena the Bolded skills are up. If you want some of the other skills just ask and I'll have them up as soon as possible.

Edit: In my current Playthrough Selena can get the Swordmaster and Master of Arms classes so if you want any of those skills feel free to mention which one in particular.

Edited by JasonMendez

Hello everyone, do anyone have MU/M.Kana with Wary fighter?

EDIT:

Fixed my problem

UPDATE

Like the fourth time I'm posting this request: Looking for Spendthift for Effie and Wary Fighter for Xander

I updated to my old conquest file for wary fighter Xander, there is my code : 06075 - 66622 - 21100 - 36971

EDIT:

2 Days of much waiting

Edited by Joycdonnell

Benny is up with Lancefaire, Astra, Death Blow, and Renewal

Selena is up with Swordfaire and Trample

Beruka is up with Bowbreaker, Trample, Lifetaker, and Death Blow.

Would you mind keeping Benny there for a day or so? I've apparently visited your castle earlier without knowing it. >.>

Looking for the following for kids:

Percy with Bowbreaker and either Lifetaker or Renewal

Male Kana with Swordfaire

Velouria with Replicate

Would you mind keeping Benny there for a day or so? I've apparently visited your castle earlier without knowing it. >.>

Sure. The only skill that changed on Benny is that I changed Movement +1 for Wary Fighter. All the other skills are the same. Edited by MeddlingMage

Hey guys!

Laslow

Peri

Selena

Beruka

Benny

I have all this skills on Selena:

Renewal, Shurikenbreaker, Aptitute, Lethality, defense+2, movement+1, seal strenght, seal defence, rally skill, rally speed, rally luck, Astra, sol, luna, rend heaven, vengeance, paves, aegis, miracle, counter, counter magic, vantage, lunge, replicate, strong riposte, elbow room, natural cover, life and death, dualist blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, trample, wary fighter, swordfaire, tomefaire, lance breaker, axebreaker, bowbreaker, tomebreaker, gamble, heartseeker, quixotic, good fortune, camaraderie, lifetaker, savage blow, lock touch.

Lazlow:

Renewal, Aptitute, Rally speed, rally strength, rally defense, strenght+2, rally luck, rally resistance, lethality, sol, luna, rend heaven, pavise, lunge, replicate,elbow room, death blow, swordfaire, defender, lancebreaker, savage blow.

Beruka:

Bowbreaker, aptitude, death blow, seal speed, seal defense, astra, luna, rend heaven, vantage, lancefaire.

If you need any skill just pm and i will prepare the character for your visit.

Looking for the following for kids:

Percy with Bowbreaker

Percy with Bowbreaker is up. Castle Address in signature and everyone is on hold. Still finishing the game so I'll try to keep it on Percy for a couple days.

As for my own request:

Xander - Luna

Lazward - Rally Magic (I know, seems weird at this point, haha), Seal Speed, Seal Defense

Edited by Dual Dragons

As for my own request:

Xander - Luna

Lazward - Rally Magic (I know, seems weird at this point, haha), Seal Speed, Seal Defense

I found today Xander with Luna in this castle: 04972 - 59174 - 88656 -38692, the only issue of that castle is that have only 1 offensive unit (level 12 myUnit), if for any reasons u can't get it I would set in my castle later.

Percy with Bowbreaker is up. Castle Address in signature and everyone is on hold. Still finishing the game so I'll try to keep it on Percy for a couple days.

As for my own request:

Xander - Luna

Thanks. I got him this morning.

Don't have Seal Defense but I put him up with Rally Magic and Seal Speed.

Meh, forgot to make Jakob learn Shelter >_<

Anyone has it? Would it be possible to make an "easy" search on the first post?

I upgraded recently with a Jakob with shelter, just be wary of the 2 golems near of the throne, the rest is without weapons.

06075 - 66622 - 21100 - 36971

Edited by Joycdonnell

I have all this skills on Selena:

Renewal, Shurikenbreaker, Aptitute, Lethality, defense+2, movement+1, seal strenght, seal defence, rally skill, rally speed, rally luck, Astra, sol, luna, rend heaven, vengeance, paves, aegis, miracle, counter, counter magic, vantage, lunge, replicate, strong riposte, elbow room, natural cover, life and death, dualist blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, trample, wary fighter, swordfaire, tomefaire, lance breaker, axebreaker, bowbreaker, tomebreaker, gamble, heartseeker, quixotic, good fortune, camaraderie, lifetaker, savage blow, lock touch.

Lazlow:

Renewal, Aptitute, Rally speed, rally strength, rally defense, strenght+2, rally luck, rally resistance, lethality, sol, luna, rend heaven, pavise, lunge, replicate,elbow room, death blow, swordfaire, defender, lancebreaker, savage blow.

Beruka:

Bowbreaker, aptitude, death blow, seal speed, seal defense, astra, luna, rend heaven, vantage, lancefaire.

If you need any skill just pm and i will prepare the character for your visit.

Thank you so much! :3

I found today Xander with Luna in this castle: 04972 - 59174 - 88656 -38692, the only issue of that castle is that have only 1 offensive unit (level 12 myUnit), if for any reasons u can't get it I would set in my castle later.

Thanks for the tip!

Don't have Seal Defense but I put him up with Rally Magic and Seal Speed.

Got Rally Magic. Will try to pick up Seal Speed tomorrow. Thank you!