Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azama and Keaton are up.

Thanks! I'll get there soon! (@ Siegberts Paralouge). You can take Azama down to make room for others if you want to. Please keep Keaton up. Been doing a re-run of Revelations for the children and stuff.

Does anyone have Foreign Princess and Golembane for the Avatar?

Avatar up with Golembane / Voice of Peace / Foreign Princess / Odd Shaped / Even Handed. Why stop at one illegal skill?

Hi, im looking for this skills:

Soleil: Quixotic and bowbreaker.

Midori: Dragon fang and luck +4.

F!Kanna: Lancebreaker and Tomebreaker.

Shiro: Pavise and Aegis.

Camilla: magic counter, Quixotic and lethality.

Thats all for now, if anyone got one of this please pm.

Thanks.

F!Kanna: Lancebreaker and Tomebreaker.

Thats all for now, if anyone got one of this please pm.

Thanks.

Come to my castle. I have Midori with Luck +4 and Camilla with Quixotic.

All of these are up now.

I need Hayato with Astra and/or Pavise please.

Thank you!

He's up.

Looking for the following:

Takumi with Tomebreaker

Up with most of the Butler tree.

If anyone needs some defensive skills then go to my castle. I got Pavise + Aegis on my Character, Kaze, Shiro, and Xander. I also got Counter and Countermagic on my Asugi, I am currently looking for a Silas with Pavise since I can get Silas Aegis on his own, I want Silas to be a defensive unit too. So if anyone has that then reply back with "defensive". Thank you!

My Castle Address: (It's a Revelation Castle so don't go if you don't wanna be spoiled!) 13192-03861-44996-07646

If anyone needs some defensive skills then go to my castle. I got Pavise + Aegis on my Character, Kaze, Shiro, and Xander. I also got Counter and Countermagic on my Asugi, I am currently looking for a Silas with Pavise since I can get Silas Aegis on his own, I want Silas to be a defensive unit too. So if anyone has that then reply back with "defensive". Thank you!

My Castle Address: (It's a Revelation Castle so don't go if you don't wanna be spoiled!) 13192-03861-44996-07646

I have pavise on him. Castle address is in my signature.

I wasn't here for a while and I got new skills for more characters and requesting some skills for some characters

Looking for:

Arthur: Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Pavise, Lunge and Lifetaker

Effie: Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Spendthrift, Rend Heaven, Elbow Room, Strong Riposte and Heartseeker

Mozu: Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Pass, Vengeance, Camaraderie, Aegis and Counter

Odin: Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Shurikenbreaker, Lancebreaker, Lucky Seven, Spendthrift, Sol and Luna
Xander: Life and Death, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Axefaire and Pavise

Flora: Aegis, Countermagic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Seal Strength and Seal Magic

Benny: Heartseeker, Malefic Aura, Certain Blow, Lucky Seven, Savage Blow and Lifetaker

Beruka: Lethality, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker and Bowbreaker

Percy: Demoiselle and Dragon Ward

Midori: Vengeance, Miracle, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Renewal, Swordfaire and Lancefaire

Ignatius: Bowfaire, Lucky Seven and Draconic Hex

Ophelia: Certain Blow, Tomefaire, Armored Blow, Darting Blow and Shurikenbreaker

Kaze: Seal Speed, Seal Magic, Seal Defense and Seal Resistance

Leo: Quixotic and Shurikenbreaker

I have these units on My Castle with these skills:

MU: Quixotic, Aegis, Pavise, Vantage and Shurikenbreaker (Not shown: Vengeance, Beastbane, Replicate, Malefic Aura, Hearseeker)

Arthur: Swordbreaker, Quixotic, Astra, Vantage and Aegis (Not shown: Skill +2, Luna, Rend Heaven, Countermagic, Qucik Draw, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Aptitude)

Effie: Certain Blow, Trample, Life and Death, Quick Draw and Lifetaker (Not shown: HP +5, Skill +2, Rally Strength, Luna, Death Blow, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Gamble, Quixotic, Aptitude)

Mozu: Natural Cover, Lucky Seven, Renewal, Pavise and Axebreaker (Not shown: HP +5, Defense +2, Sol, Rend Heaven, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Gamble, Quixotic)

Odin: Gamble, Astra, Death Blow, Aptitude and Swordfaire (Not shown: Rend Heaven, Vantage, Replicate, Duelist's Blow)

Xander: Quixotic, Death Blow, Wary Fighter, Tomebreaker and Lucky Seven (Not shown: Strength +2, Lunge, Replicate, Trample, Savage Blow)

Flora: Counter, Luna, Bowbreaker, Pavise and Rend Heaven (Not shown: Vengeance, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker, Aptitude)

Benny: Renewal, Aegis, Move +1, Death Blow and Aptitude

Beruka: Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority and Pass (Not shown: Move +1, Aptitude, Locktouch)

Anna: Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Spendthrift,Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity (Not shown: Potent Potion, Profiteer, Quick Salve)

Not shown units:

Laslow: Rally Strength, Skill, Speed, Luck and Defense; Aegis, Shelter, Elbow Room, Defender, Shurikenbreaker, Aptitude

Percy: Inspiration, Lucky Seven, Move +1, Rend Heaven, Bowbreaker, Resistance +2, Rally Resistance, Replicate, Quick Draw, Gentilhomme, Tomebreaker, Savage Blow, Aptitude

Midori: Luck +4, Hoshidan Unity, Vantage, Sol, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Locktouch

Ignatius: Pavise, Aegis, Wary Fighter, Trample, Renewal

Ophelia: Death Blow, Gamble, Luna, Quixotic, Aptitude

Kaze: Draconic Hex, Pavise, Aegis, Seal Strength, Vantage, Replicate, Grisly Wound

Peri: Luna, Bowbreaker, Lifetaker, Replicate, Aptitude, Vengeance, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker

Leo: Lucky Seven, Malefic Aura, Tomefaire, Quick Draw, Aptitude, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Heartseeker, Pass

If there's a skill on a unit you want you can ask me by replying on this topic

Edited by VinceVodka