Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for Silas and Selena with swordfaire, can anyone help me?

Edit: also Peri with Lancefaire.

Peri's up with the stabby stabby

I wasn't here for a while and I got new skills for more characters and requesting some skills for some characters

Looking for:

Arthur: Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Pavise, Lunge and Lifetaker

Effie: Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Spendthrift, Rend Heaven, Elbow Room, Strong Riposte and Heartseeker

Mozu: Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Pass, Vengeance, Camaraderie, Aegis and Counter

Odin: Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Darting Blow, Shurikenbreaker, Lancebreaker, Lucky Seven, Spendthrift, Sol and Luna

Xander: Life and Death, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Axefaire and Pavise

Flora: Aegis, Countermagic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Seal Strength and Seal Magic

Benny: Heartseeker, Malefic Aura, Certain Blow, Lucky Seven, Savage Blow and Lifetaker

Beruka: Lethality, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker and Certain Blow

Percy: Demoiselle and Dragon Ward

Midori: Vengeance, Miracle, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Renewal, Swordfaire and Lancefaire

Ignatius: Bowfaire, Lucky Seven and Draconic Hex

Ophelia: Certain Blow, Tomefaire, Armored Blow, Darting Blow and Shurikenbreaker

Kaze: Seal Speed, Seal Magic, Seal Defense and Seal Resistance

Leo: Quixotic and Shurikenbreaker

I put up the bolded skills up for you!

@VinceVodka if you can put Peri with Aptitude, Luna and Heartseeker I would really appreciate it.

Peri's up with Aptitude, Luna and Heartseeker (And other skills)

Enjoy!

I put up the bolded skills up for you!

I can't go to your castle because today I visited before

I hope you have those units up for the next five days because of how MyCastle visit works. I will get those skills in the order of the units (Effie>Mozu>Xander>Beruka>Leo)

Anyway, thanks a bunch!

Edited by VinceVodka

I can't go to your castle because today I visited before

I hope you have those units up for the next five days because of how MyCastle visit works. I will get those skills in the order of the units (Effie>Mozu>Xander>Beruka>Leo)

Anyway, thanks a bunch!

How to get more than one unit/skill from a castle:

1. Make a save on the battle screen.

2. Battle and collect the unit/skill.

3. Make a save to a different save spot. Keep using this save spot for each run you do.

4. Soft reset and load save at castle.

5. Battle again and save to second (non castle) save spot. Repeat step 4 and 5 as many times as needed.

6. When done, go to logbook to buy the skills/units you want.

This is super-duper useful if you need skills for more than one unit. This assumes money is not an issue because you must pay logbook prices

I wasn't here for a while and I got new skills for more characters and requesting some skills for some characters

Looking for:

Midori: Miracle

Ophelia: Tomefaire

Of the list and no one else that posted skills you wanted, I got these. They're up. Castle Address in signature and everyone on hold.

@ShadowStar77: Actually never knew that. I'll keep it in mind when I get more money. Thanks for the tip.

How to get more than one unit/skill from a castle:

1. Make a save on the battle screen.

2. Battle and collect the unit/skill.

3. Make a save to a different save spot. Keep using this save spot for each run you do.

4. Soft reset and load save at castle.

5. Battle again and save to second (non castle) save spot. Repeat step 4 and 5 as many times as needed.

6. When done, go to logbook to buy the skills/units you want.

This is super-duper useful if you need skills for more than one unit. This assumes money is not an issue because you must pay logbook prices

That is good to know. Thanks!

Looking for:

Arthur: Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Pavise, Lunge and Lifetaker

Effie: Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Spendthrift, Rend Heaven, Elbow Room, Strong Riposte and Heartseeker

Mozu: Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Pass, Vengeance, Camaraderie, Aegis and Counter

Odin: Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Shurikenbreaker, Lancebreaker, Lucky Seven, Spendthrift, Sol and Luna

Flora: Aegis, Countermagic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Seal Strength and Seal Magic

Benny: Heartseeker, Malefic Aura, Certain Blow, Lucky Seven, Savage Blow and Lifetaker

Beruka: Lethality, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker

Percy: Demoiselle and Dragon Ward

Midori: Vengeance, Miracle, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Renewal, Swordfaire and Lancefaire

Ignatius: Bowfaire, Lucky Seven and Draconic Hex

Everything bolded is up.