Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, thanks to Renall for making the skills available to me. I really appreciate it. I guess I hadn't completely checked my skill list, because I'm missing Spendthrift. If anybody has it and is willing to put it up for me, I would be super grateful. Thanks in advance!

I need some good skills for Dwyer. At the moment he blows.

I'm currently building support between him and Mitama so I can make him a Great Priest, so I won't need anything from that line, but other skills are appreciated.

I'm currently building support between him and Mitama so I can make him a Great Priest, so I won't need anything from that line, but other skills are appreciated.

Well what do you want his final class to be? Strategist? Butler?

Thought I'd ask, do you have Hosh Unity on Gunter?

I've just updated my Gunter, please check it out. First time sharing my castle, please let me know if there's anything wrong. I've emptied the throne, all units are on hold.

Edited by onmyoji

I put him up with some skills for you

Anyone have Odin with Bowbreaker. That might be hard to get.

Couldn't help you with Anna but Nina's up with Swordfaire and some other stuff.

Put up my Avatar with Seal Resistance / Shove / Potent Potion / Quick Salve. I presume you meant the unpromoted skills.

Gotcha covered.

EDIT: Also this is tangentially related, but I might be starting my Lunatic Birthright/Conquest playthroughs finally for the gold emblems on my card. I was thinking of, at least for BR, just doing ridiculously stupid pairings in order to pick up unusual skillsets for characters who would almost never otherwise get them. Certainly I've seen castles with obscure skills, and picked them as clean as I could, but there's still bound to be extremely uncommon ones out there. If you can think of a pairing that might produce useful class spreading-round, even if it's EXTREMELY stupid, let me know; I'm talking things like "I never see Sophie with Diviner skills, marry Silas to Orochi." I'll have to look carefully at what people can A+ though because e.g. there's never any point marrying Sakura and Silas since Sophie can A+ Mitama.

Thanks.

Edited by MeddlingMage

I have luna on Keaton. Also ty to the two peeps who helped me with those faire skills i needed ^-^

Thank you so much!

I probably should have asked in my earlier post too, but does anyone have Effie with Aptitude, Darting Blow, or Swordfaire/Lancefaire/Axefaire? Oh, and before I forget, Selena with Axefaire?

Odin has access to the Dark Mage line so he can get that skill naturally if you're willing to train him up to level 15 in Sorcerer.

Also many thanks to Renall for helping everyone with the skill requests.

Hey guys, does anyone have any of the following?

Ophelia - Certain Blow/Miracle

Orochi - Vantage

Kagero - Lucky Seven

I probably should have asked in my earlier post too, but does anyone have Effie with Aptitude, Darting Blow, or Swordfaire/Lancefaire/Axefaire?

Put all these up.

I've got him up with Elbow Room, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, and Death Blow if any of those interest you.

Odin has access to the Dark Mage line so he can get that skill naturally if you're willing to train him up to level 15 in Sorcerer.

Also many thanks to Renall for helping everyone with the skill requests.

I totally forgot that was the one he got.